The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

WoS Chapter 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 4   WoS Chapter 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:58 am

Liara frowned. She had no idea who the Astrailun were, having no knowledge of ceree culture and lore, but it was true that her magic was not darkness.
'So you are not,' she replied, 'but I know who is.' She turned her attention to Malkuthe.
I cannot try to kill him - even if it were possible - as Radu holds his memory dear. But if I make him move so he is no longer staring at Radu...
Liara settled on a spell, and built up her reserves of energy. White flames began curling around her and she winced in pain as the buildup of power harmed her.
A necessary sacrifice. She charged, hurtling towards Malkuthe, the spell reaching a blazing crescendo, lacing her fur with criss-crossed burns, before she crashed into him in an eruption of white fire.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 4   WoS Chapter 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:37 am

Malkuthe simply mewled in pain when the strange Ceree crashed into him. The conflagration of white flame was searing and he could feel patches of his fur burn away in the intense heat. He looked at 'master' with a pleading look and she nodded. His form started to change, and he once again became true Agador.

He growled, baring spike-like teeth and a long forked tongue. From his mouth streamed tendrils of orange smoke and from the glowing holes in his neck, gouts of fire exploded. The tendrils spiraled up into the air and dissipated.

He swiped at the strange Ceree with talons covered in fire and tendrils of darkness.

Saffyre watched the battle with a smirk, no one was going to stop her now. All of a sudden, a black barreled out of the sky onto her back. "Who dares to attack me?" she growled.

The black stood up from the ground and brushed dust from his coat. "I am Solen, no one defiles the lands of Malleithen under my eyes!" The black growled, alerons rising in anger. Gouts of black flame exited his nostrils. He roared, and from his maw, silvery-black flames shot out towards Saffyre.

Saffyre simply smirked at him and froze him in time. Two balls of flame then hit her from the other direction and she roared at the feel of singed flesh. The flame should have dissipated but she was too intent on the black.

"Jade, Erithe, why, it's a surprise to see you here." said Saffyre, walking towards them ominously. All of a sudden, the two couldn't move, their eyes looked at Saffyre in horror. "Will everyone barge in on me today?" she said menacingly.

She walked towards Radu and began her work. The Ceree was also frozen in time. "You will make an excellent specimen." muttered Saffyre. She watched as Radu's face contorted in agony as she drew the accursed blessing from him. Marks floated off his body and coalesced into a ball beside her.

Saffyre was too intent on the process to notice that it was still partly linked. Radu's back arched and he roared in pain as the process began. The greenish goo started to flow from his talons and crept up his body. The skin started to turn pebbled black and moments later, only part of his face was left.

The goo had already turned his eyes black when he blinked. When he opened his eyes again, they glowed golden and the black seemed to be siphoned into the sphere that held Radu's marks. After a while Radu looked normal and it was Saffyre that was holding on to sanity. She fought to clamp the magic of turning around Radu, when all of a sudden, the struggle stopped.

Reality then seemed to fold around the sphere. Mist exploded from the area and Solen, Jade and Erithe seemed to vanish from existence. They were suddenly like images projected on raindrops and were being torn apart by the wind.

The wind howled past Saffyre as reality folded around her, the orb and Radu. The mist cleared as soon as it had appeared, Jade, Solen and Erithe were gone, but before her stood an Agador Radu. She smiled satisfactorily and let go of consciousness. She fell to the ground, exhausted.

On that day, the winds of change swept through the entirety of Sylfe. Rumor spread about how the chieftains of the Bright Scales and the Agile Talon had flown from their holds, but suddenly returned in a burst of mist.

Rumor spread about how the newly anointed chieftain of the highwind, Raducan, had suffered the same fate as Malkuthe. No one knew what really happened though, but many thought it was true.

Back on the island that was rumored to be the epicenter of the stunning events. Radu struggled to stand, an Agador of his same likeness stood before him, but was poring over an unconscious Saffyre.

Liara was standing over an unconscious Malkuthe, but fell a moment later. Radu went to her and summoned his wings and with her flew back to Alriiea. Once safely back on land, he crashed and the world vanished into darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 4   WoS Chapter 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:16 am

Radu awoke a few hours later... his head was pounding and his wings ached not only from flying but also carrying Liara. he stared at his marks incredously, their power had saved him from becoming an agdor, but somehow created a false agdor Radu as well. these truly where a wonderful blessing, and he felt terrible for once hating them. he snorted a relaxed blue flame...

he looked at the still unconscious Liara that lay next to him, her fur slightly charred. he used his remaining energy to heal any wounds she had, directly ignoring his own. then he calmly lay down closer to her and smiled.... his world when black once more as he passed out again
Back to top Go down
TheLastElf
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheLastElf

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 4   WoS Chapter 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:22 am

Algaisia was meditating, his thoughts troubled. He was looking for the light in this bleak situation, and a way to guide that light to banish the darkness. Nature was quiet, knowing that Al had to concentrate. Al suddenly saw a vision, it was another elf, like he, but so much brighter, ans stronger. It was obvious that he was a spirit. a voice spoke in his head, My name is Algaisia, and i am whom you are named after. I banished an evil, only to have another come in its wake. It has come in the form of my body, dark spirits taking it over. It is my fault! I am sorry. Al tried to ask why, and how, but all he heard was an agonized voice yelling 'IM SORRY!' over and over again. Until it faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 4   WoS Chapter 4 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoS Chapter 4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3