The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

WoS Chapter 8

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 am

The sun rose over Malleithen, bringing a brass glow over all of its inhabitants. The soft breeze from the seas wiped away the last vestiges of the moonshine's scents. The wind carried off the lustful aroma that still hung around the Ceree. Many stirred from their sleep, rubbing their temples, only to see themselves connected to their lovers in an embarrassing way.

No one seemed to remember anything from the night before. As the sun rose higher, many other Ceree began to awaken. Strangled cries and startled shouts filled the air. Frantic shushing came from the others as the children began to stir. The women elbowed their mates to separate from them. Worried frowns creased the faces of many Ceree.

Kaldreiia strode around, throwing magic here and there to wipe worry from the Ceree. "Why oh why did any of us even allow the moonshine fields to be made?" she asked Sielvoth rhetorically. She shook her head and her main swayed with it.

"I do not know, love" replied the silver, eyeing the Ceree with equal amounts of sympathy and annoyance. He had been healing couples that had been far too 'intimate' for the past hour. It was irritating, disgusting, but moving at the same time, not to mention the group of giggling firls that had been following him around. "Why don't you tell these girls off, love?"

"Why don't YOU, Sielvoth?" she replied with a smirk. Her lovely figure moved across the landscape gracefully, as though a cat prowling through the night. "Besides, I haven't seen you this annoyed since the last time I was alive!" she said with a sonorous peal of laughter. It was heart-meltingly cute to Sielvoth, but the topic just made it bitter.

Sielvoth shook his head and just followed on Kaldreiia's tail. He considered it good happenstance that the events had taken Kaldi's mind off of the stone-like beast that was in camp. It radiated negative energy, but he was unsure of its moral alliance. One thing was sure, though, the beast was far stronger than Kaldreiia. How she had not sensed that was unfathomable.

Cael strode into the group of Ceree, Salkethe at his side and almost gagged. "The Fayett take me! What happened here?" Cael exclaimed pointedly at two Ceree who seemed to be very intimate. A shiver ran down his spine, but he couldn't deny the fact that the scent that hung lingeringly in the air was very attractive. He began to put two and two together and asked Salkethe "Would we be seeing a lot more younglings?"

"Nah, I don't think so. Next to none of the Ceree were in heat anyway" said Salkethe almost impassively. "I should never have made the moonshine fields..." he trailed off, raking his hands through his hair. He flashed a toothy grin at Cael and it reeked of mischief.

"YOU made the moonshine fields?!" exclaimed Cael. "Why...?" he groaned. The ancestor could have at least made something less intoxicating. He sat on the ground then and there and buried his face in his palms. He was trying to erase the images from his mind, but they just wouldn't go. "Agh! The Fayett take me!" he cursed again and again.

"You, child, have been reading too many books" said Salkethe. There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "That phrase hasn't been used in over four hundred thousand years. The Fayett take me, bah!" He noticed a hint of white in the myriad of Ceree, but could tell it wasn't one of the half-elven dragons. "Excuse me a moment!"

He ran through the crowd and almost bumped into his mark. "Kaldi!"

Malkuthe woke and gave a strangled shout as he realized where he was, what he was doing, and in what embarrassing position he was. He withdrew from Saffyre and lay there on the grassy mat. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he yelled at the sky. His throat muscles rippled as he roared. But he couldn't deny the fact that he felt good.

Saffyre roused beside him and pecked him on the cheek. "Don't worry, I wasn't in heat" she said, biting back a laugh. Her mane lay splayed behind her.

Malkuthe laughed nervously but returned the favor. They weren't supposed to be affectionate in a time of war, but there is an exception to every rule.

The Dark One laughed as his army lay amassed around the continent of Malleithen. High cliffs towered up above them and Malleithen lay right above. "So the seven thought I would be so easily fooled by a simple weave of illusion? They really were imbeciles" he mouthed slowly.

With a single gesture, black rectangles slowly rotated into existence in the air. There were enough to go completely around the circumference of the cliffs. "In a month, Malleithen will be ours!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 am

Radu stirred with a yawn... only to realize exactly what he was laying on... liara, and he realized what he was doing. this made his entire body turn from purple to pink. he quickly got off liara and lay on the ground his paws on his head "tell me i didn't..." he murmured. but he knew he did... he sighed, hopefully liara wasn't in heat, since that could cause... complications. he gulped not sure if fatherhood was something he could handle at the moment.

he shook these thoughts from his mind, as he head malkuthe yell out, more than likely having a similar problem to radu... no! he was not going to imagine that!!!... he started to wake liara up

amteth appeared by salkuthe "remind me WHY you made the moonshine feilds?"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 am

"Remind me WHY you made the moonshine fields?" Amteth had appeared beside Salkethe, effectively startling the elf who in the blink of an eye had drawn both blades. Amteth laughed "It's just me"

"It just seemed so poetic at the time!" exclaimed Salkethe. "I never knew I made them with this kind of property in mind!" the elf protested. He was riding on Kaldi's back, just like when they were back on Aznala.

Kaldreiia butted in "Then THIS is your fault" she said, gesturing around her. "Oh what I would have given if you and Eilya were Ceree right now..." said Kaldi with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Oh no, do NOT go there Kaldi" said Triethe almost too affectionately. Kaldi laughed at the idea that the elf actually thought that somehow she was serious.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:15 am

Amteth laughed "yes kaldi, that would of been entertianing, eerything comes full circle" he sighed "sadly eliya, nor esctasy have come back as of yet" his voice trailed off as he thought of esctasy... though she liked triethe, erik was still very fond of her... but he was never very open with his affection. he mentally smacked himself, enough romance more important things going on

he sighed "well they will wake up eventully, and triethe's moonshine feilds have caused a small mess... so now what?"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 pm

The Ceree by now were scrambling around in the chaos. Shouts and yells were heard at every corner of the gathering as more Ceree woke. Fortunately, none of the younglings had cracked their eyes open yet; things were getting really messy. Malkuthe overlooked the happenings, trying to hopefully appear as dignified as possible. Truth was that he was embarrassed to the bone about what had apparently happened.

Saffyre was still stuck in the middle of a giggling Jade and Erithe who occasionally shot glances at Malkuthe's direction, only to laugh again. Saffyre's face was red as a beet, but she was laughing too. Apparently, her "God-like" being allowed her to remember everything and she enjoyed fleshing out the story with every bit of detail she could. Malkuthe felt his ears twitch and grow hot in both annoyance and shame.

He was about to whip around and tell Saffyre to be quiet when he was stayed by a strange trilling. It was high-pitched like a birds and it sounded airy. His muscles rippled as a shiver ran down his spine that caused him to turn towards the source of the call. It took a moment to register with Malkuthe, but when it did, he was gripped with anxiety.

To Ceree of the lower ranks, they were taught the call of the red-crested Teloren Lark at a very young age. Hearing it meant that you should drop whatever you're doing, shut up and listen to what was about to be said. To Chieftains, however, three things were taught about the call. First was when a chieftain hears the call, he prepares to listen, second, the call must only be used in emergencies and third, only a chieftain would know how to make the call.

Malkuthe had certainly forgotten to teach Raducan and Saffyre had yet to have a successor. Neither Jade nor Erithe had opened their mouths except to laugh that entire time and now their jaws hung loose. The dead of silence fell across the gathered Ceree as a large black plummeted from the sky and fanned out muscular wings just in time to stop his fall and hover in front of the crowd. A name escaped Erithe's lips, but Malkuthe was too intent to peruse it. He scoffed "Show off."

He was met by a glance that definitely was skeptical. The black spoke "I am Solen, chieftain, leader and brother of the Selenadre." Whispers rose from the gathered Ceree and Malkuthe was sure they asked only one question.

"Selenadre?" Malkuthe took another step closer to the black, fur rippling in the slight breeze. His padded paws were placed firmly before him and his eyes shouted defiance. "What is this Selenadre you speak of? And how exactly did a Ceree live out in Malleithen where there is absolutely no game?"

"The Selenadre is my tribe, blue one. We live off of the Moonshine, but some hunt in Alriiea by moonlight on occasion." At the mention of Moonshine, frightened glances were exchanged. "Don't worry, we can teach you how to resist the effects" said Solen assuredly. "Now will you walk with me to Avalhein?"

"Avalhein?!" the word was ripped from the chieftains' mouths at the same time. Speculative glances were exchanged and Malkuthe had the nerve to ask "You live in Avalhein? Wasn't that city destroyed long ago?"

"I do live there, and my tribe and I have rebuilt it to an extent. It is still a shadow of its glory and we prefer to call it Mal'yamit." Solen landed gracefully and his lean body seemed to tense as he eased his paws onto the ground.

"The Ruin..." whispered Malkuthe as Solen took a step towards Erithe but retreated.

"Follow me, we must arrange your accommodations. We have been expecting you" said Solen and the Ceree followed in silence.
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:47 pm

(Sorry for my long absence, I was buried in exams but they're all finished now. :] )

Liara hadn't had such a deep sleep in ages, probably because Radu was in control of his senses once again. Speaking of which...
'Oof,' she was winded as the purple ceree clambered off her, kneeing her in the process.
'Tell me I didn't,' Liara opened both eyes to see Radu lying on the floor, paws over his head, and padded over to him.
'What are you talking about,' she grinned, poking him in the side. 'Didn't what? Eat a daisy, forget to wash your face, fall into a mudpile...?' Liara trailed off, laughing slightly, and gently nuzzled the side of his face. 'Nevermind.'

----

Claws traced through the rock. Sliding, weaving intricate patterns, hewing the impossible surface like it was water. A ward appeared, next to three others, looking out across the valley as if vanguards to some ultimate arrival. Which, after all, they were. Glowing, magic flickering. A hiss.
Silence.

Maetesk let off a plume of smoke from his jaws, carrying on his way down the mountainside. He'd placed another ward, felt his powers grow yet stronger in return, but the voice was dim and faded. It assumed the darkness approaching the land was the reason, it seemed to smother everything in chaos, weakening his commands from another plane.
Though they were more urgent now, desperate.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Radu returned to nuzzle affectionatly. he laughed nervously... "uhm... liara... " he leaned in closer to her and whisper to her about the exact 'way' he had woken up ontop of her, the entire time he explained he had turned pink instead of purple. he couldn't give much more details than that since the moonshine feilds had wiped his memory of the exact 'event'... in a way he was both glad and dissapointed it had.

he was about to ask and make sure liara wasn't in heat, when he heard the call of the red-crested Teloren Lark which he knew meant they had to pay attention... he also realized malkuthe had yet to teach him how to teach him how to do that, since all chieftans should. glad for the distracion he trned to look at the black ceree that made the call, whose named was solen, and he was the chieftan of the selenadre... he also came with so other surprising news...

he nodded to his words, and helped liara up... "we'll that about...this later" he gulped following the other ceree
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:24 pm

A sullen group of Ceree had followed Solen, but upon arriving at "Avalhein" ears had perked up and smiles were on many faces. Sure, the city was a far cry from what the old stories had said and much of the gold was now covered in black soot, but it was still a beacon of hope for all the Ceree. The buildings were patched here and there with black stone and the gold was covered with paint to make the color uniform. The city was in shambles, that could be given, and leis of a dried flower that Malkuthe noted down as Moon Shine.

The streets were dusty and the gold seemed dull. Right beside him, Saffyre let go a sigh and said "I used to think Avalhein was a place of great splendor and beauty... but now that I see it, I can't even begin to imagine what it looked like in the day." She walked on sadly, or so it seemed to Malkuthe and apparently thinking of a solution to the problem at hand.

Malkuthe had to run to catch up, but it seemed the conversation had turned inward. Saffyre was walking only by the will of Sarhan, but her soul itself had turned in and was talking to another of the past hosts of Sarhan. Apparently, only one had been an inhabitant of Avalhein at the peak of its glory and it turned out to be Councilwoman Geirrha. "Councilwoman, what was Avalhein like in the old days?"

Geirrha's voice rasped like steel against stone due to a long time of not using it, but she managed. "It was beautiful. I had to leave for a time because Sarhan woke in me, but when I returned, Avalhein seemed grander than before. It had soaring spires and massive domes. The squares were filled with both pleasant and unpleasant Ceree. I do recall that on the day of my return, a noble almost knocked me into the ground."

"A noble, councilwoman?" asked Saffyre with growing interest. "I never knew the Ceree once had nobles..."

"We'll continue this discussion later, child, you're about to crash into a wall." Geirrha vanished back into the depths of Sarhan's soul and Saffyre snapped back to her body just in time. She gave a start at the black expanse that stretched upward from her vantage point and sighed at how deplorable it was. Just then, she felt Sarhan draw an immense quantity of magic that she could redirect.

Touching her snout to the wall, she blew a single misty plume on it. Malkuthe watched her do this and watched in wonder as stone vanished and was replaced was gold. Even the streets were wiped completely clean of dirt. Many teary-eyed Ceree and Selenadre eyed her with gratefulness. They beheld Avalhein as it once was, without a single wall in sight and with many airy spires. The smell of fresh dew hung in the air and it was as relaxing as wonderful.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Radu had sighed at the dingy state of the ancient city he had heard so many wonderful legends about. he could only imagine what it had once been like. he stayed close to liara, still rather worried due to the proceeds of the previous night...

he was inspecting the tarnished gold workings on a ancient column, when suddenly the gold became clean and shiny, the column repaired. he gasped in surprise looking around him as he saw the entire city become repaired and it shone in magnificent splendor.

"so this is what the anceint city looked like in the days when it was young" he said aloud. turning he saw saffye standing near a wall, and he immeditally knew it was her. he smiled a bit and shook his head 'show off... but in a good way'
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:40 am

Saffyre followed Malkuthe into a building that definitely looked like it was set apart for various reasons. Erithe and Jade followed, Jade beckoning to Radu to join them. They passed massive golden gates that had intricate patterns woven into the sides. It was hard to follow even just one line without having your eyes jump to another.

A pattern of leaves and vines was all that could be called a handle. If you didn't know where to pull, the door wouldn't budge no matter how hard you tried. Fortunately for the chieftains, Solen was there to guide them in. It was more like goading, though, since he really sounded frantic.

Once inside, Malkuthe's eyes fell on a scene so majestic to behold. Saffyre gasped audibly and the furiously paced conversation between Jade and Erithe fell silent. Overhead a dome of crystal shimmered and sparkled in the morning sun. Blue, green, red, yellow, name the color and flecks of it appeared in the crystal. These 'flecks' were reflected onto the walls and even the floor, giving the room a sort of psychedelic beauty.

The very arrangement of the spacious inside immediately named it as the chamber where Councils met. An audience of chairs ran around the circumference of the chamber and the way the chamber was built, anyone standing in the middle would be heard loudly. Solen stood there, atop a pedestal sized for a Ceree far larger.

"Council! Get off of your sorry hides or I will have you STRAPPED!" bellowed Solen. Malkuthe was quite taken aback, it seemed the customs of the Selenadre demanded even more brutality in dealing with the council than the highwind. Nevertheless, he was impressed with how the black handled the situation. Anyone would have listened if that line was delivered properly and few people could do that.

"We have to discuss defensive preparations around Avalhein" said Solen with as much authority as gentleness. Malkuthe flicked his tongue against the roof of his tongue. Finally, there was someone better than him in eloquence at dealing with a council. He looked at Saffyre and laughed nervously.

"B--!" One of the council members was cut off by a sharp gesture from Solen.

"Let us not forget that I have power during the situation. Now, barricades will be placed here, here and here" said Solen, pointing to a map that was set on the side of the pedestal which looked more like a slab of gold. "A ditch around the city filled with the nectar of Moon Shine would be very well indeed"

"Nectar of moonshine?! That substance is dangerous even if ingested in small amounts!" erupted one of the councilmen.

"Exactly counc--!" Solen was cut off by a scoff from Saffyre.

"Or, we could just do this!" she snapped her fingers and outside a rumbling was heard.
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:55 am

Radu's words were troubling. She was about to reply when the impossible happened.
'What?!' Liara exclaimed, jumping back a few paces as the city burst into splendour, gold rushing up pillars and across the land. 'It's...so beautiful.' There really was no other word for it. But her expression of wonder and joy quickly turned to one of hatred.
'Saffyre,' she snarled under her breath, now loathing the wondrous city around her, just because it was due to Saffyre. She couldn't forget what the ceree had done, would never forgive her. The earth beneath Liara's claws felt tainted to her.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 am

Radu's ears drooped at liara's startled reply "it was the moonshine, i couldn't help myself... i don't even remember it...." he noticed liara's reaction to saffye "liara... please don't do anything... i hate her just as much as you, but malkuthe is like a brother to me, so for his sake just hold it in" he sighed as they where called into the temple. he brought liara with him as he walked inside with the other cheiftans

he openly gaped at it's interior... it was the second most beutiful thing he had ever seen, the first being liara. he was still marveling in the room's greatness when he heard the other chieftans talking about defenses... he had been agreeing until he heard the words "nectar of moonshine" his eyes went wide in fear... "y-you can't be serious?" he questioned

Last edited by thoron67 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 am

(She was actually going 'what?!' at the city becoming golden XD )

Liara took a deep breath, suppressing her feelings towards Saffyre. She'd do that for Radu. Speaking of which...the ceree was looking rather dejected, and she realised with a start what must have happened.
'Don't worry,' she quickly touched his neck with her muzzle, 'I wasn't mad at you, just startled by this city's sudden transformation'.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 am

"i know... i'm just worried" radu nodded and nuzzled her back. he looked at the other cheiftans and conceil... "excuse us" he smiled and pulled liara out of the building....

once they where outside radu turned to face liara"liara i know this isn't quite the right time to be asking this but due to recent events i'm just worried..." he paused "your not in heat are you?"

(btw gore did you get my PM?)
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
One Who Walked the Planes
One Who Walked the Planes
willtofly258

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Seraph made deep breaths, but finally, he was able to open his eyes. " Come on Rubian, let us go. We'll have to leave to others. My tribe needs me. They both left and they went back to Alriiea, making sure he avoids the Dark One and his minions. He had to move around Alriiea, because of the Dark One. When they reached his tribe, they were surprised to see their chieftain. He had a serious expression. " Everyone, I need you to prepare, we will try to defend ourselves. The Dark One is Malleithen and this part of Alriiea is still unharmed, but we must not be careless. Council, prepare a strategy and our soldiers NOW! Prepare a magical defense system that even Noundele can't pass through! Soldiers, get ready as we may undergo a battle soon. Magic wielders, help in the defense system! I don't care if you make it out of moonshine just do it! Work on it NOW!"

His voice was harsh, but they understood that he was only caring for his tribe.

Rubian can't believe what Noundele had told him. He was made from part of Noundele's spirit. " That's why I feel a special connection with Brother Noundele. I guess I could call him, father, or brother because we are almost the same."
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Outside, a massive wall ran around the perimiter of the city. Outside was a large ditch filled with a thick black substance that no one could determine. "It's Moonshine nectar mixed with the blood of Traighluhn. Watch what happens." She pushed Malkuthe off of a high vantage point into the tar.

His face suddenly began swelling and his entire body followed suit. He turned almost ethereal, until he exploded, spattering the walls with blood. It was like the blink of an eye when mist exploded from somewhere and Malkuthe stood beside Saffyre, unharmed. "Why is everyone looking at me like they've seen a ghost?" In all technicality, they had.

"Don't mind them, I was just doing a little demonstration." Saffyre turned to the rest of the people gathered and said with a smile "Now shall we discuss the aspect of accommodations?"
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm

(Yes, I did)

Liara shook her head, 'No, I..' she paused, 'I'm quite certain that I'm not. But - ' The sight of Malkuthe exploding made her stop, eyes widening at his sudden reappearance from within the building.
'Now shall we discuss the aspect of accommodations?' Although they were outside, Liara could still hear Saffyre.
I'll never sleep happily near her.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm

the sight of malkuthe's explosion nearly made him jump out of his skin, and his sudden reappearance came an inch from making him faint... seriously he was a nervous wreck already. he shook his head "well good...." he seemed to be not entirely calmed by liara's reply, since she seemed as if she wasn't sure, which made him nervous. he shook his head 'no if she says she isn't in heat, she isn't in heat... i won't have to worry about her being pregnant anytime soon' he thought to himself, trying to assure himself of that fact... he would remain worried though.

he had kinda spaced out until he heard saffye begin to talk about accomadations, which brought him back. he shook his head "uhm right, liara lets go back inside" he said leading her that
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 am

"As you might have noticed, some of the old buildings that were damaged too much to live in are now repaired, so just settle your people in those. There are many, take my word for it, and even if you settle everyone, there will still be space enough for a few hundred more" said Solen. Evidently, the chieftain had a great amount of knowledge about the city. "And if anyone asks, tell them I did not pilfer a blueprint from the library." Solen winked at everyone.

"So the 'Great Chieftain of the Selenadre' is also a prankster?" said Malkuthe sourly, having learned the circumstances of everyone being afraid of him. "You could at least have told me!" he told Saffyre discreetly, shaking his head in disdain. He stopped before the large building that was set aside for the chieftains and the councils and whistled at its grandeur.

"So this is where we'll be staying for the rest of the day, eh?" asked Erithe. She flicked her tail in annoyance at the smell of dried moonshine. She had heard from one of the Selenadre explaining to a highwind that the smell of the dried moonshine helps in warding off the effects of the real deal.

"No, you, my love, will be staying with me" said Solen. Evidently taken aback by Erithe's shocked reaction. "But if you don't want to..." he trailed off, unsure of himself.

"No, no, it's okay with me" she said. "I'll follow in a moment." Erithe flashed a triumphant smile at Jade and winked at Saffyre. When the two were gone, the three went inside the building and found a few carpets to settle themselves on.

They were almost immediately shocked out of their reverie by the sound of the blaring of trumpets in the distance. It wasn't anything a Ceree would use, but if legend served as accurate as it was, then that was the sound of the Klakkra coming.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:00 am

Radu had taken liars to fond a nice private building to sleep in. He found a nice building nearby the cheiftan's building. He lead liara inside and found it to be a quiant and nice little building, well furnished and comfortable. He smiled and began to try and get comfrotable as possible, yet his stomach was still churning from recent events

his head shot up and his eyes went wide... Those thrumpets "the klakkra!" he ran out of the room and to the cheiftan's room "did you hear it too?"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 am

"Oh we heard, but they'd have to travel across much of Malleithen, get past my ditch and scale my walls before the battle even begins" said Saffyre with a matter-of-fact tone of voice. "That should give us a few more hours to 'relax'" Jade giggled. A distraught Malkuthe was already looking at Radu with pleading eyes.

"They've been talking about nothing but children for the past few minutes!" said Malkuthe, paling at the thought.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not in heat" said Saffyre, laughing at Malkuthe. "Stop acting like a jelly-kneed newborn" she said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 am

at the mention of 'childern' radu paled... "please do not remind me of that subject.... it makes my stomach feel bad, but malkuthe i'm glad i choose my own building" even though he didn't know it that wasn't the only reason his stomach was acting up. something was stirring inside him.

he shook his head "a few hours to relax!? even if they are hours away shouldn't me double check and make sure there isn't any other means we can make to defend the city? we shouldn't rely on only a few things..." he shook his head, his mind still swam with worry mostly due to his situation with liara and the impending attack "we need to make sure we are completely defended"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 am

The next hour was almost torture for Malkuthe. He heaved a heavy sigh of relief when a bugle sounded just outside the city and Saffyre finally decided to close the conversation. The sounds of battle preparations were dominant over Avalhein which made the landscape all the more quiet.

Klakkra were screeching as many of them were thrown into the tar that made them explode in a shower of guts and blood. It was a gruesome sight, but nothing could have prepared the Ceree for the other servants of the Dark One.

With the sound of a thousand drums beating at once, a footstep resounded through the city. In the distance, towering behemoths of stone and molten rock paraded. Three of them, all in all, beings from a different plane of existence. One opened its maws and a large ball of fire erupted from it, creating a path of ash in its wake.

The ball struck the wall and showered chips of rock on the Ceree inside. "See how strong the wall is? But do not let your guard down, the battle may yet turn for the worse" said Saffyre grimly.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Radu was standing next to malkuthe as they oversaw the preparations for battle, he sighed.... "i just hate that this had to be in our life time... but it would be bad to just push this on another generatio-..." his voice trailed off as he watched the klakkra die as they encountered the moonshine.... god that stuff couldn't get anymore terrible could it. his body shook with fear as he saw the stone behemoths...

he suddenly growled and blood dripped out of his mouth, he suddenly heaved once, twice, and he turned away from malkuthe and vomited at least a gallon of blood. he was breathing heavily and malkuthe would notice radu had slowly began to grow. he grew to the size of his rage form but didn't stop growing. his fur didn't grow with him. it began to fall off in clumps revealing a muscled scaled hide. the scales where dark purple and streaked with golden markings like his normal ones but different. his weight shifted pulling him into a bipedal position and his back legs changed to hold it. his front legs changed to become more hand like. he shook with pain as his tail grew longer and thicker to help balance him.

he growled as his face changed as well. his mouth filled with sharp fangs, and his muzzle stretched farther. his face became that of a true dragon. to further the transformation his aleron changed into six horns. he growled and roared loud enough to shake the ground. his wings melded into his body and turned from featherlike wings into massive batlike wings. he was even larger than kaldi if he was standing on all fours. he growled and suddenly his eyes rolled back in his head... he tettered and the massive dragon collasped, narrowlly misssing landing on malkuthe and a few other ceree....

( ref sheet for dragonform > https://2img.net/h/i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz144/thoron67/img010.jpg?t=1278126952 )
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 8   WoS Chapter 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 pm