The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

The Spark - IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
willtofly258
One Who Walked the Planes
willtofly258

The Spark - IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Evenus sat on a tree stump on the forest he had ventured into. He had hoped that the forest would lead him to a mansion or a villa or something grand and fabulous for him to rest. He could almost imagine it, the cool fresh air, the cold refreshments, the wide variety of delicious food. The thought made him lick his lips, though it was quickly replaced by a heavy sigh. The chances of finding something like that were very slim. He stood up, brushed the dust off his clothes and set off.

Evenus cursed every time he tripped on a small root or a squirrel, and he would endlessly mutter curses about that root or squirrel. The leaves made it hard to see but in the distance he could see three vague figures. A large blob and two other figures side by side. He hastened his pace to have a clearer view of what he had saw. He couldn't believe it. A mansion, near a forest. And the two figures were a strange couple. A very pretty female elf and a male aviendrii. He thought the couple owned the mansion so he went first to the couple.

As he approached them, he gave them a formal question. " Excuse me. I am lost. May I ask the lovely couple for directions?"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm

The Lady in white vanished and Syurin fell into a short trance. He snapped back to reality when he realized that the water was already freezing cold. He got out of the tub, dried himself and dressed his best. He opened the door and glared at the servant that was standing there idly.

"The Lord of the house wishes to see you, Young Master" said the servant in a monotone, expressing his utter disinterest in Syurin. Syurin brushed him off with another loathing glance and strode down the hall, shoes clacking against the cold marble floor.

Syurin turned around at the servant who was following him. "Go pack your things. You're to leave these grounds tomorrow at daybreak." A sort of smile curled his lips upward, it wasn't anything sinister. It bore the satisfaction of being above the servant though, and that he could punish him any way he wanted for not treating him in the way he deserved.

Something seemed to change in the man and suddenly his eyes were filled to the brim with tears. "B-but young master... I have a wife and two daughters working the lands in around your manor..." he stammered, about to burst. His knees were wobbling visibly and he seemed at a loss.

"Then feel free to take them with you when you leave" said Syurin already walking down the hall to his father's study.

"But surely, my lord..." started the servant, but Syurin had already entered the chamber. "I-I'll talk to t-the y-young master's f-father later. M-maybe he'll have m-more of a h-heart..." stuttered the servant, reassuring himself. He walked away, feeling drained.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
TheLastElf
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheLastElf

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:55 am

Algaisia was a far way from his hometown now, and was proceeding cautiously. There were dangers in every new woods, and one should not go stumbling blind into them. He wondered how he would meet someone with a spark, since they are ordinary in appearance. Putting that dreadful thought aside, he continued on. He finally stopped to rest in a clearing, with a river running through it. He knelt to drink from the river.
The water was clean and cold, and very refreshing. Standing up, he saw a herb that had healing uses. Picking it with his knife, taking care to get the roots as well, he put it in his formerly empty pouch. He continued onwards, now paying attention to herbs he could gather. He looked at the sun, and it seemed he had a few more hours before it would be time to make camp. He turned and looked back the way he came, knowing he was looking in the direction of his home.
Turning, he walked even more, using trails created by animals, and avoiding caves. Caves had dangerous creatures in them, that was a fact. He could normally tell what kind by the bones out front, which they stripped the meat from. He started whistling, anything to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 am

Sellarie won over the urge to blush and rested a hand on Zana's back when she hugged him. "It'll be a pleasure to help with anything I can. But I'm far from mastering all dragon habilities, we must find out some things by ourselves. I'll try to make it interesting, and I'm sure you'll teach me a lot of things too." He smiled. "Dragons will always be a surprise to each other. And of course we will find a place to take natural form, there is a lot of space around the mansion... we can find a tranquil spot in these woods."

After a moment he told "My name is Sellarie. It means Twilight in draconian." He commented, like an informal first lesson. "When I don't want to give a draconian name, for any reason or disguise, I just say Sunset. Usually seeing my hair, people don't ask too much about it, or really care. That is the name I'll give to the mansion's lord if I think he can understand draconian in some level..."

He heard the steps of the approaching aviendrii, but they were not threatening, so he turned calmly into his direction. The question hit him, making him fight once more against the blush; he failed completely in this new attempt. "Eh... we are not a couple! We're just friends. She works in the mansion, and I'm trying to get a job too, you see... I'm not from here, too." He looked to the other aviendrii, a true one this time. He had long hair like himself, and was using traveling clothes. He looked a little tired. "You should take a rest before continuing your journey. I think it is safe for you to try your luck in the mansion. What do you think? Are you heading to somewhere in particular?"

Last edited by Kyrion on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Evenus raised an eyebrow at the couple. They said that they were a couple, but the way they acted, he started to think otherwise. He looked at the two, a female elf and male aviendrii. It wasn't weird for an elf and aviendrii and mingle and even become a couple, but he felt something strange, like these were't ordinary creatures. He had the thought that these two were possibly dragons in disguise, as dragons were masters of shapeshifting, but he still wasn't sure. His hand instinctively went to his bow and arrows just in case.

" I am not on a journey, I happened to end up here apparently after sleepwalking my way out of a dangerous cliff. By the way, who is the owner of the manor? Is he a kind man or an obnoxious person who attitude just screams 'Kill Me'?

The carefree look on his face made it look like he was joking, but the arrow notched in his bow ready to strike at either one of them made his question deadly serious. He smiled a playful smile. " Answer me or I will drive this arrow through your hearts." He said with a humorous tone.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Syurin closed the door slowly behind him, steeling himself as he heard the click of the doorknob. He blew a lock of hair out of his eyes and stood there, admiring the majesty of his father's study. It was more a library than a study, and at the end of the long room was a platform seemingly suspended only by the two curving staircases that led up to it. The railing was exquisite and on the platform was a table with an elegant lamp upon which a glittering blue flame burned away, undisturbed.

Behind the platform was a large circular stained glass window that let multi-colored streams of light to flood the room. It cast the bookshelves that paraded down its length in an almost psychedelic glow. Syurin shook his head. It was rare for him to be entranced by any sort of beauty other than his own. He walked down the room to one of the staircases, wondering why his father had summoned him. It was rare that his father sought audience with him. The old man often buried himself in his research for months at a time, nothing too long for elven longevity.

His father beckoned for him to sit on the other side of the table. "Come, son, sit, I have something to ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 am

The friendly attitude became a prickly posture in Sellarie's body, but he remained moveless, afraid that he could hurt Zana first. "That is just as rude as it was unexpected. I'm a foreigner very much like you, and she does not have permission to talk about her lord with any stranger." he pointed Zana "But I would bet in the second option if I was you. Maybe you will get along very well, if your temper is really that warlike."

Shifting his weight to the other leg, Sellarie positioned himself in a relaxed fighting stance, and a funny smile emerged from his lips, reflecting the smile in his opponent face. His intense golden eyes were fixed in the sea-green ones of the other aviendrii. His lance was just an inch away from his right hand. "Don't attack the lady. But we can play a game if that is so urgent to you. The entire sky is our battlefield." The voice was clear, far from agressive, but also far from the fatigue he was feeling just some moments ago. His right wing was positioned partially covering Zana from the arrow, but giving her the chance to sight the other aviendrii.

"You can change your mind, and we can try our luck with that young master. The decision is yours"
Back to top Go down
TheLastElf
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheLastElf

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:06 am

((WOW AN ENTIRE PAGE WHILE I WAS GONE?! and I am not sure where everyone is, so i can't really 'bump' into a spark yet. If i do, consider this, and my previous posts, an action done three months prior. Like a prologue))

Algaisia stopped, and sheltered in the branches a tree. He liked sleeping in the open, more connected to nature than in a tent. Those little things of killed animal that humans cower under he thought, with a little scowl. Yet, he was freer than he had been in weeks, for he was finally answering that cry within, that summoned him to stand with the sparks, to do acts of good. He slowly closed his eyes, looking forward to the new day. He hummed a little song before falling asleep.
He dreamed of his home, though, since he was being forced to choose between his home, family, and friends, and his calling, the calling winning out. The choice was a hard one, but would hopefully be worth it though. He could see, in his dream, his younger sister picking herbs like he taught her to do, perhaps even taking over the shop. He could see his father singing to the trees, and having a group of animals come out from behind it, to listen to his beautiful songs. He could see his mother racing, leaping, from limb to limb in the annual tournament the town has, and winning. He would miss all of this.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:30 am

Zana had turned bright pink at the stranger thinking they where a couple, she was just about to fire off a harsh response of some nature, but she never got that far. Sellarie had shifted topics before she could say anything, butting her under the guise of a 'harmless' servant girl.pushing down her urge to rebel... and punch the new guy in the face, she stayed silent and continued 'acting' her part.

she ground her teeth, clearly disliking this rude person. he reminded her of syruin when he demanded her head. how could people be that rude and inconsiderate... syruin may get more than an apology, he may get thrown out the window. seeing the arrow drawn, her eyes narrowed. she had to admit, she was glad sellarie covered her with his wing... not for the sake of protectiong, but she could hid her hand. due to her anger, a bit of her dragon form had slipped out. now her hand sported inch long talons sharper than knives. while she tried to focus on getting her hand back to normal, she couldn't help but notice how clean and soft Sellarie's wings where. she blinked, why was she thinking about his wings? turning a little red she went back to focusing on her hand
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Evenus looked at the two. He wasn't sure which one to attack first, the protective 'aviendrii' or the blushing 'elf'. His enhanced sight noticed the aviendrii trying to grasp for his weapon, his eyes showing fury. With his skills with the bow and arrow, he could've easily killed both with one shot, but Evenus wasn't the type of aviendrii to do such thing. He knew that aviendriis were a peaceful kind, never engaging in fights. Only dragons would be aggressive enough to do that. Even with the cover of the aviendrii's wing, he had also noticed the tips of claws from the female just below the wing. Those traits confirmed his suspicions. He pulled the string of his bow, and started to bubble, giggle, and laugh.

His laughter was so strong that he fell to the ground and began rolling in leaves. After a few laughs he had started hiccuping. He calmed himself down, rose up and put the bow and arrow back to his back. " Did you really think I was going to attack you?" He had started laughing again. " I mean come on, aviendriis would never attack anyone unless completely necessary. With your reactions, I have confirmed my hunch. You are both dragons. And obviously, the master of the house would think both of you are elf and aviendrii because of your shapeshifting abilities. Come on, let us meet the lord of the manor."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Zana narrowed her eyes at the reaction of Evenus. she had to admit to herself she always had bit of a short temper, and him laughing didn't help it. pushing the wing of Sellarie out of her way she walked over to Evenus. before he could do anything, she raised her foot, bringing it down 'lightly' on his chest. of course she was a dragon in elven form and lightly was not light at all, more like a normal stomp to the rib cage, and would knock the wind out of him. a hard stomp would break bones... and more.

she sighed, rubbing her temples "great, he figured us out. he must be a smart fellow, yippee for him. i doubt this lord will be smart enough to figure us out as dragons. i doubt he would even get it if i scratched him in the face. right, come on boys we've wasted more than enough time. i'm going to start walking, you two follow if you want to" without another word, she walked over Evenus, and continued along the path. not far through the trees she could see the unmistakable figure of a large mansion. she sniffed the air, yep, the boy had been through these gates.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Yes, that was a good plan Sellarie thought, while dropping his weapon again. He should work harder at imitating anviendrii behavior, to avoid suspicion in the manor, but that would be for later. In a moment he saw Zana walking pass him and hiting the aviendrii in the chest, for his own surprise. That should hurt... "Ah, calm down..." he tried to say as she passed near him again, not listening a word. He couldn't stop the smile for the weird situation.

He approached the fallen aviendrii and reached out his hand "I'm sorry for the consequences, but I always value someone with a good idea. We can make something up to work with the young dandy lord. And I'm Sellarie, but you can call me Sunset. Please, don't say a word about this, or we all will be in trouble, including you, who will come to the manor in our company. We must be sure to lie just enough."

He would work the transformation part with Zana later, too. In a few minutes, life turned pretty full and interesting again. He captured the different scents coming from the house, and that made him hungry and tired once more. They should reach it quickly.
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Evenus coughed hard. He didn't expect how short tempered that dragon-elf was nor did he expect the blow to the chest. He was glad to accept the dragon-aviednrii's hand. " Thank You Sellarie. My name is Evenus. It's sort of nice to meet you." He rose up, dusted off his clothes, and drank some water trying to soothe his aching lungs. "Is she always this short-tempered?"

He was happy to find two new companions on this strange journey he had. Now they were going to the manor, he hoped that the lord will be merciful and kind. If the lord was obnoxious and snobby, he would just kill it. He's sure that the servants will be more tha happy if they kill the lord.

" Hey , a word Sunset, aviendrii's skills are with archery, not with a lance. It would be strange to use that weapon while flying. And an aviendrii is considered peaceful and carefree. Remember that. And by the way, you're transformation wasn't bad. You almost had me fooled, what gave you off was the attitude. Improve on that and you'll be fine with the lord."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 am

As zana came up upon the gate to the mansion she stopped, looking up. she paused rubbing her chin as she waited for the other two to catch up. once they got close enough they could hear her mumble to herself "servant quarters should be right behind... not hard to blend in, just gotta get into the mansion' she blinked and turned around to see the other two as they walked up.

she smiled "took you two long enough. well here we are at the mansion. i wish you both luck with the lord, hopefully he is the reasonable type... but sadly, this is where i bid you adieu for now. after all i'm playing the part of a servant who's already been working here, you both are being guests." with that she jumped up, landing on the top of the gate. with a wave and a smile she jumped over the edge and ran into the grounds inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:21 am

Sunset was hearing Evenus while they approached the mansion, where Zana was waiting for them. "I see your point. I'm not a terrible archer, but I would look a fake aviendrii considering my lack of skill. And a lance is quite good for aerial fights, you'd be surprised. I'll create a story to explain my unusual choice for weapon. And yes, I'll keep myself more relaxed, I'm usually calm..." He said, surprised with his own reaction when faced Evenus for the first time. Maybe he was too stressed after his long trip. Or maybe he was just defensive, traveling alone for weeks. Or maybe... because he was protecting someone.

He shook his head a little to clear his thoughts again, when heard the voice of Zana. He nodded "Yes, you're right. Good luck! I hope we see each other soon." very soon. He turned to Evenus again. "I think we are too different to say that we are from the same region in the mountains. So we should just say that we encontered each other a short time ago. And that is true." He looked to the gate, in a very sophisticated and imposed work of elvish hands. He started thinking how they would enter as guests, and not invaders, considering no one seemed to be around...
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 am

Zana ran around the mansion, finding the servant's quarters at the back of the house, just like she expected... now... to find a way to get into the house and establish herself as part of the work force. as she mulled over ideas, she saw a man walk out of a door in the back. judging by his girth, clothing, and the scents of so many different foods on him... he must be the cook. she grinned, she could work under him. she looked up to the sky "almost dinner, i think, perfect timing"

she ran over to the cook and shook the surprised man's hand "hello 'i'm Zana, i was hired to help you out.. i'm supposed to be your new assant and part time server to the masters." she smiled. the big man blinked, but shrugged "all righty then... the master's dinner is about to be served, you can do the serving for tonight" he gestured for her to follow him inside, to show her what to do

Zana just smiled... "so it begins"
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Evenus marveled at the grandeur of the gate he was facing. The intricate work suggested that the owner was truly of noble descent, and was to be respected, but Evenus wasn't like that. He would treat the lord of the manor with the same kind of treatment he gives to all. That is how he works, but he figured first impressions last, so he tried to make himself clean. He tried to dust off his clothes, but that didn't work, so he went back to the forest to make a quick change of clothes. He had also poured water on his hair and face to clean make himself look presentable. Soon enough he went out of the forest looking clean.

He had wore a white long sleeved shirt with an emblem on the pocket, black pants and leather shoes. He had wore another black coat that had the same emblem as the one on his shirt. His hair was loose and he combed it with his hands. His face was clean and rid of grime, his sea green eyes gleamed. Now he almost looked like an aristocrat himself.

He had hid his bow and arrow in his knapsack but kept his short sword in the back of his waist. " That is a great idea Sellarie.", mimicking the accent of a typical noble. "Let us go." He had started knocking.
Back to top Go down
TheLastElf
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheLastElf

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 am

Algaisia, three months later, hadn't found a worthy person with a spark yet. He had travelled hundreds of miles, and his pouch of herbs was nearly empty, since he traded it in for other supplies, like boots. His elven ones were worn out, so he needed new ones. Human boots are so.... stiff and uncomfortable! Algaisia thought to himself, since his feet were hurting. Something was calling him south, so he followed it, out of nothing better to do.
He stood on top of a tree, surveying the land. He saw a.... mansion up ahead, a few miles away. Noting its position, Al headed back down, when his clumsy boots slipped and fell of off a limb. Algaisia crashed down a few feet, before he was able to grab a limb and hang on. Making sure of his footing once more, he headed down even more cautiously. At the ground, he examined his scrapes, and winced. He gave away the herbs that could be used to treat such wounds perfectly. Darn boots... nothing but trouble!
Suppressing the pain, he headed towards where the mansion would be, hoping that he would be welcome, and that they might have some healing salves. He sighed, and grabbed one of the last roots from the bag. He started chewing on it, for he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 am

"Bring my good wishes to the king, your supplies have been packed, your horse, equipped with a full set of tack and ready for the journey. Your arrows have been restocked, you have at least forty in your quiver. Go my son, let our existence be known once more" said Syurin's father, striding down the opposite stairs and out the door, looking back only once to tell Syurin "I love you, son."

"Sure, whatever" said Syurin, irked by the sudden and unwanted quest that had been pushed upon him. He strode out after his father, meeting the cook along the way. He ignored the cook's half-hearted protestations that he should stay for dinner. Straight to the stables he went and got on his horse without a second look back. Off into the beaten forest path he went, not noticing the dark clouds that were gathering above the mansion and the sinister bolts that had begun to strike the trees around it.

His saddlebags, with enough food and water for the next four days, bounced up and down as he weaved through the trees. He brandished Klyro and with that rode off in the direction of the mountains.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Zana noticed the cook seemed annoyed as she was setting Syruin's place on the table. "whats wrong sir?"
he looked up at her "hmm? oh, just take Syruin's plate off the table. his father sent him away on an errand, he won't be joining us for dinner... thank the gods, that little brat always complains about my food"
Zana nearly dropped the plate "huh?... he left... oh crap... err i have to go" she ran out the dinning hall, through the kitchen, outside and around the house to see Syruin burst out the gate on his horse. she smacked herself in the face with a long groan "why must men be difficult she snorted... she hated to due this, but, she did need to catch up with him. suddenly her clothing shred as she flashed with light and was once again in dragon form.

Sellarie and Evenus would probably of seen Syruin as he went through the gates and his horse galloped down the path. due to all the provisions he must've been on a long journey... what they would have a full veiw of was the white and green dragon flying towards them. Zana flew at them, and in one swoop, picked them both up with her claws. she gained altitude, placing them on her long back. she began to follow Syruin from above, casting cautious glances at the storm above.

"sorry guys... thats the lord i was trying to get to... looks like we aren't resting... well actually i dont know why i picked you both up, you can fly off me, and you both dont have to follow me... odd, instinctual reaction i guess. i just wanted to say bye, your both fre to go"
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 am

Sellarie stayed away from the young elf lord as he passed very focused through the gate, but his attention was quickly directed to that green and white dragon diving into their direction, his eyes wide open, a wide grin in his lips "That's incrid-"his thoughts flahsed when he was snatched from the ground.

Hearing what Zana said, he grinned even more, happy that she couldn't see his face, like a delighted child. "What would be the fun in staying? I can travel a little more!" His voice was strong enough to stay clear, despite the wind. He was embarrassed feeling her soft hair near him, and he took off with a sigh, adjusting his speed to catch up with Zana in her natural form. "Don't you think that he will be scared? Being followed by the dragon he attacked before... Well, I think seeing two dragons would be worse. I'll wait for his reaction, just in case." He avoided a cloud and reapproached. "If this is a storm... maybe I can help."

He turned to Evenus "You can still try your luck in the mansion. We don't want to drag you; but consider this an invite to adventure, if you're not tired of adventure by now! We don't know exactly the destiny we are heading to..."

In his thoughts he was electric. He didn't even cogitate the possibility of letting Zana travel alone, in peace. How could I be so naive? Having nearly no reference about other dragons, aside his tutor and drawings, usually from people that never saw a real dragon in their lives. Zana was so different. "She's so..."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 am

Zana smiled at sellarie "r-really? your going with me? thats great!" she had to admit. she was glad scales where incapable of blushing. she would've looked like such a... 'girly girl' bah she detested the idea. though she was happy he was coming with her... she'd just have to remember to hide in the bushes or something before she tries to return to elf form. she picked a shred of the green fabric that had gotten stuck in her fur... yeah, that would be the first thing they go over

"what he said, Evenus, your fine to go back to the mansion... but if you want you can stick with us, we'd love to have you along" she offered, giving her body a slight mid air wiggle to attract his attention... after all he was still on her back. and well, he was also the reason she wasn't doing any mid air flips or anything like that. she wanted to because Sellarie was going to stay... but she doubted Evenus would enjoy getting thorn off, even though he has wings.

speaking of wings, she found herself wonderful what Sellarie really looked like... no focus on the little man riding the horse "err... right, i dont think he could really handle 2 dragons at once... he didn't seems scared of me, but two dragons in the same place would give any normal mortal a heart attack. i think i'll just stay up here in the clouds, he's got a couple days worth of provisions, and plently of arrows, i guess he's on a long journey. he'll stop to rest sooner or later, besides i'm pretty well rested, i can fly for a long time without needing to stop"
Back to top Go down
TheLastElf
Newcomer
Newcomer
TheLastElf

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:30 am

Algaisia heard thundering hooves, and he stopped, listening closely. The sound seemed to be on his right, getting farther... then he yelped as a dragon appeared overhead. Dragon! I hope it doesn't see me... Algaisia thought, for he was hurt enough as it was. He then realized that they were following the person on horseback. He knew what he had to do, and with a groan he started running after the person on horseback. He had to warn that person. His wounds stung, and his boots hurt, and made it hard for him to run, but he pressed on. Eventually that person, whoever it was, would camp, and then the dragon, stealthily following, would be upon the stranger that night. Algaisia, without a spark, still had morals, and warning the stranger was one of them.
Al would run as far and as long as he needed to, no matter how much he blistered, to uphold this. He noted that they were going towards mountains, and his heart sank. The dragon probably had caves there, so the person was headed right towards it's home. He dropped whatever weight he didn't need, including emptying his water pouch, after drinking what he could. He could refill at the plenty streams there were, but right now they were working against him.
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Evenus heard the thundering of hooves before the gates had opened, so he casually moved to the side as he saw the elf riding away to the direction of the mountains. He had caught a glimpse of him: short black hair and fair skin. He also saw him brandishing some sort of blade as he left. What he caught a full glimpse was of a white dragon swooping towards them. It picked them up and placed them on her back. It was Zana.

After a while Evenus got off Zana and started flying. He was able to keep up with Zana's flying. He wasn't able to hear clearly what they were saying because of the wind, but he did hear an invitation to their adventure. He thought about the mansion, then thought about the adventure. The starvation, the wild animals, the cold. Who would want that. "Sure. I would love to have an adventure. I still have provisions, and the only reason I came there was to kick back and relax." He did a midair flip and immediately made a nosedive. At the last second, he flipped and gained altitude, making a contented face. " I haven't done that for a long time. It's nice to fly once more."

What he also noticed was how awkward the two were acting. It was if they wanted him to come along, yet at the same time they don't want him to come. He chuckled. Ah love... It makes everyone foolish..." He looked down to see an elf, a rather tired looking elf, running in the same direction as they were. He looked terrified, probably because of the dragon 'chasing' him. He laughed once more, hoping he would die from exhaustion soon. He checked his knapsack. He still had two weeks worth of provisions, about four changes of clothes, his book and rope, his three canteens filled with water, and his bow and arrow set. They were still full, not an arrow missing. He had about twenty five in his quiver. It would be sufficient. He was ready for the long journey.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 pm

The Elven city was not far, it wasn't even on the other side of the mountain. If he didn't stop to rest, he would arrive by sunrise. He didn't know why his father provided so much for him, it was less than a day's ride. Their existence was known to very few, not even the king, the elves had become fearful after the maelstrom and decided to stay within their three-tiered city for the rest of their days. It was big enough to accommodate farms that provided for the entire population and in times when meat was scarce, there were enough hunters brave enough to hunt. Harsh times had forced elves out of their abhorrence of meat, but it was still eaten with reverence.

Syurin had no need to hear the snap of leathery wings to know that a dragon was following him. Fortunately it was no Cind, else the forest would have been burned to a crisp. He urged the horse on faster, determined to reach the city even if the horse did not. At the rate he was traveling, he would be there in a couple of hours.

Looking up, he saw the white dragon he had encountered earlier and slowed down dramatically. "Bah! I can take you any day!" he yelled. "Your savage fire and talons pale against my mastery of the swor--!" Syurin choked when he saw something in the sky that was very, very disturbing. Near the sun was a black disc only a little smaller than the bright circle which radiated an evil red and bolts of purple lightning streaked across its surface. Around it was an area of gray where nothing seemed to move, where time seemed to have stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark - IC
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next