The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

Choosing Sides

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

Choosing Sides - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:26 am

Issend sighed heavily and stopped walking for a moment. He had expected denial, despite several hundred years of practiced that insured he was never wrong... But she wanted him to... Teach her how to be an angel? HIM... He had pretty much lost the right to 'teach' such things after he became damned "well.. I'm not sure if I would be the best teacher... But I-I can try. I barely remember how I became an angel after I was pulled from the life cycle of the lattice... And since then I have been well past corrupted by the Sins. The main part of being an angel is respect for the seven heavenly virtues, i may not be the best teacher for that... But I can try" he gave her a small smile... Though due to his facial features the kind look seemed more ... Twisted than intended.

He didn't notice it, but he had just committed an act of Humility, one of the seven virtues. He had admitted his faults and meant his words... Perhaps there was some hope for him. Elsewhere the red and black Tulip changed... Three thorns fell off the dark vines, and the vines seemed to loosen thier tight coils around the tulip...

Issend scratched the back of his head, deciding not to reply to Are'Zel's question... Part of his punishment rendered him incapable of speaking the language... Or even his own name... He looked up to see nocru alone... For a moment there was something else, not important he was sure... He began walking towards nocru. He steadily marched forward, ignoring the lashing energy that drove away the other spirit. That is until one touch him...

He collasped to the ground roaring in pain, pain only akin to the years of torture he suffered after falling... He groaned weakly, but stood again crawling closer and closer to Nocru. He was touched again with the same results... But he was born with a never say die attitude, and it showed. Soon he was standing next to the shuddering crying Nocru, panting weakly and quivering with pain...

He smiled warmly and placed a paw on nocru's shoulder "heh ... hey there buddy. I guess I never really caught your name.... Look I know you feel scared of everything, and of hurting others *GRAHHH*" here he was interupted by being touched by another of the energy... Things "... Hu-hurting others, like Francheza... But sitting here alone and letting that consume you does nothing... Look at me, I'm what happens when you let negative things consume you... And I'll be damned if I let you become like me... So will you try and calm down and come back with us...Are'Zel and Francheza both want you to come back, why? Because your thier friend"...
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 am

Francheza became a little tense after noticing that her wish could create problems to Issend, or make him feel bad. She didn't think right, and she had such a big mouth! She blamed herself in thoughts, but breathed relieved with his smile. His weird smile. But still, he seemed okay.

Hearing his brother speak in their language sent chills to her spine, she didnt know the reason. But hearing Ha'Merkavah answering was far more scaring. How could he know? Was that really...? Oh, that was not the right time. She would try to face the possibility of being an angel in a better moment. They had a mission now. So, she kept her pace in Nocru's direction, until the sudden moment a terrible wave of energy hit Issend, to the point of making him fall in pain.

"What was that?!" She was unaware of the danger proportion, and could half see the movement of energy coming from Nocru, even if he seemed not directly responsible for making it. She tried to avoid the waves as she approached the others, getting close to them, but a wave too quick to avoid touched her in the chest, sending an excruciating pain, through all her body.

She was not used to real pain, nothing aside the common light injuries a cub usually have. At least Are'Zel had broken a limb or two, but she was too calm to get herself in real danger. That sensation was too overwhelming for her, and she didn't even scream. Just fell to ground and became moveless for a few seconds, while her mind recovered the command. When tried to stand again, a new wave hit her near her shoulder, making her fall again. This time a strange sound escaped, like a bird crying. She stood again, trembling too much to procceed. "Nocru..."

Are'Zel understood Merkavah and his assumption was proved right. The language the little one created was a reminescence of her angelic experience. He answered in common language, for he was more fluent "My sister came up with a language when only a cub, surprising everybody in our homeland. They all assumed she was a genius, while our father, for some reason, looked deeply worried. I quickly learned the language, and we communicated to each other like this, as our little secret. Now, I see where the words came from. They were just latent in her mind." he completed.

He looked to Syagrus, and finished with Merkavah "Just a moment, I'll try to help him". He got closer to the other ceree, and noticed the eyes of different collors; while it's clear meaning was still a mystery, his actions and this mark were clues. He touched the other in the face and stared at him with both his shining silver eyes. "You, divided in two as I am since ancient times, fight an unnecessary battle with yourself. Let your power drive your motivation and free your heart. Your true spirit is far more powerful and righteous than your instincts and your mind. But they can work together for this spirit." His paw shone a warm light. "Free yourself in battle and, in moments of peace, even rare as they are, also free this spirit. You won't go insane."

The sensation of Francheza's pain also hit hard on Are'Zel, almost like a pain for his own. That nearly broke the magic his was working with Syagrus, but he managed to complete "Ask for help if you need. Your power only will be full when you let your drive and your mind be together." Another shock passed in his body, and he turned to the others, close to Nocru. "Fran..." He approached, deeply wishing his newfound powers could do something to help.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 am

For just a moment, the image of a dragoness appeared before Nocru's eyes. It was crisp and clear, unlike the rest of the world which was blurred because of the tears obscuring his vision. She was majestic in all she was. Her scales were brilliant red, but the green made them look muddy brown. She was beautiful and only when she had vanished did he realize that she was Kaldreiia, the mother of Dragon Kind.

He gasped when he realized that something that came from him had sent her away. It dawned on him that he was even more dangerous than he had previously thought. "Nocru..." The faint sound sent ice into his heart. He cracked his eyes open and saw Francheza, lying on the ground writhing in pain.

He gasped and weakly tried to stand, he collapsed back on the ground. "Francheza!" he yelled weakly, shaking with anger at himself. As he shook with rage that he had managed to hurt his one chance at redemption, he ground began to shake as well. The web of lines that glowed red. The ground fractured along the lines and shards of rock levitated into the air.

All of them pointed at Nocru. "Aaargh!!"

"I will have none of this, Dragoness, I am glorious by myself already. What need would I have to be the rider of such a heathen beast?" said Syurin, trying to keep calm, he could not risk having her throw him off. Even though it was an attractive proposal, he knew full well that they would share a bond and one can influence the other and the last thing he needed was a dragon influencing him.

"Be silent!" he demanded. His ears pricked up, he heard a sharp whining sound that hurt a little. He could see that the dragon was cringing in pain. "By the Gods!" yelled Syurin in alarm when right beside them a huge black shape shot into the air. It was large, far larger than the dragon, three of her would have been just enough to be the diameter of its body. It was long, very very long.

They had flown far away and it was still shooting into the sky. "Is this the leader of the Epimandu?" he asked himself. And for the first time in his life, he felt scared.

Feheron hugged Radu back just as tightly. "It's been difficult my friend. Ever since the war ended and you left, I've had to look for a means to keep myself alive." he said. Truth be told he had become a healer after the war and all sorts of diseases were brought to him to be healed. Every time he saw them, he was stricken with pity.

He was a silent healer, rarely conversing with his patients, a left over of his old personality. He was still having troubles with conversation with people he didn't know so he tried to keep speaking to a minimum. He also used magic sparingly, resorting to herbs and poultices for the less serious cases.

"It's been a long time, but I believe the time for another skirmish has come. Oh the disadvantages of fighting on your enemy's homestead" he muttered trying to sound a little bit lighter. But it came out more grim than he had hoped. He heard the high-pitched whine and he knew that IT was here.

"Radu, I believe we need the best warriors for this one"
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:04 am

the rocks may have shot at Nocru, but only one or two of them actually managed to hit Nocru causing his scream... the rest had buried themselves in various places over a panting red form, standing protectively over Nocru. Issend stood there panting, somewhat resembling maetesk in appearance due to all the jagged rocks sticking out of him. he coughed, blood splashing from his mouth and hitting the ground... "i... am not... going to... let you d-die... that easy."Issend slowly stepped away from his potion over nocru. he stumbled, several rocks dislodging with disgusting noises.

despite his normal color he was dripping with blood. he collapsed next to nocru, spurting more blood. surprisingly, Issend would be able to easily survive the ideal, due to a high pain tolerance and very strong bones.to him, this pain was very reminiscent when he had been continually beaten with whips for several days while he was being tortured for falling. his dark purple eyes looked at Nocru "i... just saved your... li-life. now, you owe me..." he laughed, then groaned in pain, one of the large rocks had just dislodged from inbetween his ribs...

(this can be removed if you really wanted nocru to get hit full force...)
-----

Zana turned her head away from Syruin, hiding a smirk behind her flowing green mane. she quickly righted her face and looked at him with a raised eyeridge. she chuckled and turned her head away again "jeez, you could of just said no, no need to be rude you little snot nosed brat. besides, i was only asking, not saying i would do it. a true dragon rider has to be noble and power and righteous... all of which you are not. you where just one person i was considering, you have proven yourself quite incapable of such a task. now lets get you down to the ground so i can test out the other candidates i had lined up, i mean they where better than you in the first place... but silly me, being nice to everyone" she gave a small sigh, and just as she was waiting for his reaction.... all hell broke loose.

she gave something akin to a meep as the great snake erupted from the ground below. she gulped "thats... a really big snake. wait a second, didn't i over hear you yelling something about Epimandu? you killed one didn't you!? GRAH, this is all your fault, i just know it!" she growled at him. but sighed and looked at the snake "call me crazy, and i'm sure you will... but i dont think going to the ground is a good idea, staying airborne will be my -and consequently your- best chance of making it through the day alive. after all, i can easy out maneuver something that size just enough so we wont get swallowed.. and, i'm not sure, but if we are swallowed i think it'll be kinda easy to fly out before we hit the digestive track.... all in all, we are stuck up here"

-----
Radu sighed "and i had just gottne back to living the simple life of a farmer... what a mess we've gotten sucked into this time" Radu sighed, patting Feheron on the back with a sigh. he gestured at the map "too true about the disadvantage, this map is only an hour old and doesn't even cover a very wide amount of area." the purple haired elf sighed,pulling his katana out from where it had been impaled in a nearby table. he paused as he listened to the mentioned whine of the great snake...

"well, ladies and gents. i have to admit, we have no plans capable of challenging such an amighty beast... so we are going to use the single most effective tactic in all military history... and that is gather your best and smartest warriors and WING IT!"

About that time Tia'Mara sighed and banged her head on a nearby table...
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

Francheza took the opportunity to get closer to the others, when the lashing energy seemed to stop. He managed to see the ground moving and cracking, and heard the sound of Nocru screaming. When she raised her head and saw the scene, brilliant tears rain through her cheeks. She ran as best as she could, easily loosing her breath for the strong hit on her chest, falling over and over in the rugged terrain, and approached the two friends bleeding.

She noticed Issend was in worse condition, and she didn't know if his condition as an angel would help him. 'Be strong. Be brave. You must help them.' Still crying silently, she took her elven form, with more dextrous hands, and started to remove any rock left, very slowly and carefully, while emanating her curing aura. She tried her best to reduce their pain.

Are'Zel reached the area when Fran was already tiring from her efforts and the high cost of curing energy, and he strenghtened her with his own aura, unable to cure, but enough to give back energy and provide protection. "Sing for them, Fran. This might calm their feelings." Nodding, Fran started to sing very sweetly, with no recognizable words. If one tried to pay deep attention, would just hear random, or white noise. But was really calming, like a blessing.

While she continued her efforts, Are'Zel approached Issend and whispered. "I don't know if I have... any power to do that. Believe me, I'm worse than just encarnated. But if I have any authority left from my place in the spheres... you have the blessing from Zeal. Self-sacrifice in this level is more than a worthy prove for that."

He smiled. "I remember... a good way to prove good intentions between angels, is to give a feather from his own wings. But I can't do that."

The strategy seemed decided pretty quickly, but the echo from that creepy sound was still in Sellarie's ears. They should find a way to fight that monster. He just wished, oh, really wished that Zana was in a safe place, very high in the sky.

"Don't we have any information about it? How could it die? We can't measure forces against it. If there was a way to immobilize just it's head, could we make it choke? Or guide fire through it's mouth and burn it from inside? Or something explosive?"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:04 pm

"Yes, mighty white dragon, who evidently has little common sense, the inhalation of a snake that big is going to create a powerful enough vacuum that can suck us in" said Syurin with a nervous smirk. His gift had always been in battle and strategy and he knew that getting sucked in by its inhalation would be the end of them. "but, of course, you hold my life oh-so-precious in your hands, and if you prefer to stay up here rather than on the ground where we can hold on to something that could prevent us from getting sucked in, be my guest" said Syurin, a cruel hint of sarcasm drifting into his voice.

A gleam of inspiration came alight in his eyes. Holding on firmly to Zana's back, he leaned in close to her ear and whispered "I'll grant you the glorious privilege and honor of becoming MY dragon, on one condition..."

"don't be stupid and get me down on the ground. I have a plan to make ME the most honored warrior where ever the heck this place is."

"The years have not changed you, my friend... you still manage to find humor in even the most dire of circumstances"
said Fer grimly. "This is no ordinary creature, Radu. I have seen it, felt its rage..." He paced restlessly along the breadth of the tent with his eyebrows scrunched together in a V. Worry was painted on his face, one creased from a lifetime of frowning and only recently with the lines of laughter.

"I've felt its power, seen the chaos it embodied..." he muttered on, losing himself to thought. The flames that illuminated the tent grew and shrank with each of his breaths that were beginning to get heavier. His footsteps sounded like hollow thuds echoing in the tent, amplified by the air. "It's raw chaos, raw, unbridled energy. Its very nature is destruction..."

"My friend, we have to get out of camp, destroy the other pylons, prevent something like this for ever emerging again" he said, voice trembling. "None will survive the storm it brings."

Blood red tears were already streaming down Nocru's face. The lines of power along the ground were still pulsating with energy. The wind was beginning to pick up and the skies rumbled in dissent. In the distance, another pylon turned to dust, touched by the veins of power. "I am destruction..." he muttered. His eyes were beginning to glow crimson and the veins of red power were climbing up his body.

Francheza began singing and Nocru was calmed. "I am destruction..." he repeated softly, the melody lulling him to sleep, peaceful sleep. "I am destruction..." he muttered much softer and a groan escaped his throat. The notes of Fran's song echoed in his ears, calming the raging storm inside him. Another pylon erupted into dust, but in a less spectacular explosion. The throbbing lines of power began to fade.

"I am destr—" he whispered hoarsely, unable to continue as slumber overtook him. He fell to the ground with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 am

Zana noticeably twitched, not really caring about the rest of what Syruin said. the words that struck her and fanned the coals of her fury where as follows "the glorious privilege and honor of becoming MY dragon"... his dragon? HIS DRAGON!? Why that worthless CUR!! She should turn her head around and eat him alive! HIS dragon!? ... No... No, she had to calm down. She had a plan to adjust his attitude, all she needed to do was bond them together temporary... 2-3 days at most. Then the education would begin. She basically planned to educate him the way they educated some horses. Tie even the strongest and fastest horse to a mule with a good rope, and no matter how hard the horse tried it would not be able to move the mule. She figured a few days and Syruin would understand that people would not just bend to his will, and that he had to be at least a little respectful.

She snorted and pushed her anger down, best save the rage up for later. She glanced back at him, her green eyes narrowed in notable annoyance, but then she smiled "fine... we will go with your plan... I’ll have you safe on the ground in just a moment" she grinned and turned forward again. Sadly Syruin had not specified the manner in which she would take him down. She suddenly gave a sudden jerk; much like a horse bucking its rider... it had the same effect on an unsuspecting Syruin. He was removed from her back and tossed freely into the air. Then Zana's tail curled tightly around his wrist...

Zana dived; pulling Syruin down with her, wind rushing past them at high speed as they plummeted to the ground. Zana loved the feeling, and was satisfied that the elf held only by her tail would most likely NOT. After about a minute of diving, she evened out, then gracefully landed on the ground, unceremoniously dropping Syruin once she had “Sorry if that was a little rough going down. You didn’t specify the manner in which you wanted to go down, so I guessed the fastest manner would suffice… now how about that little plan of yours?”

-----
Radu raised an eyebrow; he calmly walked over to Fer. He placed a calm hand on fer’s shoulder, then used his free hand to gently smack Ferheron in the cheek “okay Fer, out of your thoughts and back to reality… I mean good gods you where even making the fire pulse… the thing is everything you say, I am already aware of. This beast may be the embodiment of chaos… but it is still a mortal being. I’ll honestly say I’ve dealt with enough immortals and godly beings to tell the difference.

Radu sighed and stepped away, pulling open a tent flap to stare outside, seeing the great snake in the distance. This was one of the time when his face seemed to actually reflect his true age, so many years of trouble, stress, and pain where reflected in his eyes “you seem to forget one more detail my old friend… you say we must prevent something like this from ever rising again… well in my experience I find that quite often, the summoning of one all powerful being often will play a role in the summoning of another. The only way to stop more from coming, is to kill this one as soon as we can. But at the moment we have no way of doing so…” he sighed, standing still for quite some time, then he looked up as something caught his eye.

Two explosions, one shortly after the first went off in the distance. As a result two of the pylons crumbled. Radu blinked…. Now what could that be?

-----
Issend grunted, but smiled a bit. “Thanks Are’Zel. Yeah the feather thing was how people did it… at the moment neither of us have wings, so that will have to wait” he panted. He slowly stood, looking at Are’Zel “I have to admit… I’m not 100% sure what zeal has to do with jumping in the way of sharp rocks to save a suicidal person… but I’ll take what I can get… you might want to step back… this will hurt” he shook himself like a wet dog, the result dislodged the rest of the rocks from his body.

He let out a small whimper of intense pain. Fran’s song helped him take his mind off the pain, he aura also did a good bit to numb the pain. He groaned, placing a paw on his chest, muttering a few words to himself. White light spread from his paw, going over his body. His many wounds slowly stitched together slowly. He gave a tired sigh… he had always been pretty good at healing magic, but his powers had been seriously weakened. He could heal the flesh and repair the skin… but he could still feel the pain as if the wounds where still there.

He walked over to nocru and sighed, looking at the sleeping ceree. Issend sighed, using a claw to pull out the few rock shards that had managed to hit him and healed those as well. He then lifted up nocru and but him on his back. Issend whimpered, clearly still feeling pain from his back despite having healed it..

we really should get back to camp… or something. We don’t want to be out in the open when that there beasty notices us” he used his tail to gesture at the giant snake rising up a few miles away.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 pm

While most people would get anxious by the gloomy talk between Feheron and Raducan, Sellarie was getting a little angry. He was deeply worried about Zana, and his ego was not used to the feeling of being useless. He still talked calmly, in respect by the two in front of him, once they seemed powerful and wise in their own manner. "If we must destroy these pylons, we must do it quickly. Do they have any magical protection, or are they susceptible of common damage?"

That monstrous aberration would get near soon, and yet no decisions were clearly made. He could feel the vibration coming from the ground, probably as result of the huge snake moving. "There could be more survivors. Should we evacuate the camp, or reunite everyone we can to help with the pyllons? If you have a plan, it's time to make it clear"

"Taking care of others is part of Zeal. All virtues are related, once charity, kindness, humility and zeal fight together against pride and selfishness" Are'Zel approached Issend. "Let me carry him. You are still recovering. And if something else appears, you are the fittest one to fight it back and protect the group." With the help of both paws and alerons, he positioned Nocru on his own back. He also continued with the work of his own aura, trying to keep his friend as peaceful as possible. Even if the magic of this world was unknown, the chaotic state of his friend's mind could easily create unpredictable and destrutive effects.

Francheza approached herself, assuming her ceree self again. With wet and sad eyes, she continued singing, afraid that Nocru could wake up and suffer again, creating another situation of danger for himself and the group. Through the bond, she sent a message to Are'Zel, who nodded. "Yes, I'm worried about that creature too. If we can reach the camp, we should reunite with everyone we can, and see if someone knows how to fight it back, or a place to find protection. Even if the chances to escape such monsters are very close to zero."

He started moving to the camp, worried and lost in thoughts. He still managed to keep part of his angel nature, but his powers were very diminished. He was not certain of what to do, but reached a resolution. If they had little time, he couldn't let the chance of telling the truth escape. "I'll do as I promised, and tell you the truth, Issend. You are partially wrong about your punishment as a fallen. Specially about the form you have now. It was not chosen by the other angels, the ones of judgement. But that makes the things at the same time harder, cruel and..." he paused, looking down "right".
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 am

"You must evacuate." said the female voice that was suddenly heard in all the minds of the resistance. "I am Lady Faith, your employer. This creature is something you cannot yet defeat, for the heroes that are destined to, do not have what is needed to destroy it yet"

In a brilliant flash of light, a beautiful lady garbed in silver-white appeared to all of the warriors that had been gathered. "You must leave now. Take care of your worlds for the time being, we shall take care of this beast at the moment. When the convergence begins, we shall call for you again."

"Farewell mighty warriors" With those last words, Lady Faith sent all of them back to their own words, to bide their time and strength for the coming battle.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Zana blinked at the lady and didn't have time to utter a single protest as she was sent back to her home world in a flash of light... she work up several minutes later, still in dragon form and sprawled out on the ground. she blinked several times as the light from above made it hard to see. for the moment she opted to keep her eyes closed. her talons gently clawed at and felt the earth around her... she could feel soft fertile soil, lush grass still wet from the morning dew! her eyes short open, she looked around in wonder... she was laying in the very same meadow where this whole venture started, right in the spot where syruin had hit her with that arrow. she blinked, looking around, nothing seemed to have changed... then she swallowed hard when she realized something... she had no idea where her love Sellarie was, what if she couldn't find him again? what if... huh?

Zana's sad musing where interrupted when she felt something underneath her large form. confused, but not bothering to actually look, she moved the part of her body that had the unidentified thing underneath, grinding her body over it to get a feel for what it was... it was a elf? she guessed, standing up and turning around... she narrowed her eyes, it was syruin. she snorted a breath of hot air at his sleeping form, then promptly used her paw to flick him into a tree trunk. she then turned and started arranging leaves so she could make some fresh clothes to shift into, ignoring him.

----

Radu was about to protest before he suddenly opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling of his house... which was still intact, he had half expected it to have been torn down by monsters. he groaned and sat up, realizing that not only was he back in ceree form, he was back in his bed, liara sleeping soundly next to him. he just shook his head as he lay back down "i'm to old for this" he muttered as sleep over took him...

----

Tia'mara woke to a very different setting, laying in a sunlit clearing, she immediately noticed she was laying on someone. she kept her eyes closed, hoping not to wake this person. she could tell it was another ceree, older and a bit larger than her... she could also tell it ws a male, after all her upper body was laying on his muscled chest. she gulped, opening her eyes to look, first looking away from the male's face, examining his powerful legs and the strange -but extremely deadly- klimnu at the end of his tail. she gulped as she slowly made her eyes travel up his body, his blood red chest slowly rising and falling underneath her as he slept.

she took in his powerful arms, noting the strange markings, spikes, and oddly long talons. her eyes moved to his neck, which had a thick collar attached to it.. she then made it up to his face. he looked like a demon, long fangs, and long horns... but she could somehow see, he had once been a handsome man, and some of that still showed on him. she found herself simply staring at him for the longest time... until he woke up.

bright orange eyes flashed open in surprise, staring into her own dark green. tia'mara let out a yelp of surprise and leaped off him. he growled, flipping onto his stomach then standing again "who the hell do you think you are?" Tia'mara growled at him
"who am I? i should be asking you that, your the one sleeping on my chest" he countered, making tia'mara blush slightly
"that wasn't my fault... i just woke up like that" she managed, embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 am

Sellarie opened his eyes slowly, to the bright sky. He was lying on the ground in his aviendrii form, completely alone. Next to his head was a big branch. For a moment he imagined that all that was just a dream or made up by his mind, if he was hit by that branch in the head. The giant snake, the battle, the camp, the pyllons, the lady in white... everything. But his arms were still a little dirt from dry blood. And he still loved Zana. No, that was real.

What if she was still in that terrible land, with the huge monster? He could not bear the idea. Assuming his dragon form, he took off, spreading leaves and dust. He could easily recognize the forest close to the mansion of the young elf lord, and even the stream nearby. After some minutes, he saw a white form moving below; that could be Zana. He dived in that direction, completely unaware that she would like a minute alone to shift her form into elf again.

Fran could feel her head very heavy, and open her eyes took some effort. Quickly enough, all the memories, a little blurred by her confusion, became clear once more, and she jumped to see if there was any danger. There was none, though; but the place changed completely.

The place was a little familiar.... with some effort, she could remember it: the last place she was before being brought to that strange camp, when she was searching for her brother and running from terrible monsters. What happened to their homeland? She must find Are'Zel and go back to see if their family survived...

Another thing caught her attention. She was not alone. Nocru was still lying close to her, seeming asleep. He was still a little hurt. The first motivation she had to help him was compassion. And fear, when they were alone in the tent, surrounded by the sounds of fight. But now, she really cared for him, feeling affection for the gray ceree. She decided to wake him in the less disturbing way she could think, trying to not stress him too much, waking in a different place after all that destruction: she started to sing again, hoping the soft sound would make him calm enough.

Are'Zel was feeling really strange, but the soft touch of the grass and the peaceful silence made him decide to rest a little more. Slowly, he collected his thoughts. He could remember everything to the moment hhe heard and saw a beautiful lady dressed in white, called Faith. Was she THE Faith? He couldn't guess.

Lying in his stomach, he chuckled, remembering that once more he was not able to tell the truth to Issend about his condition. Wait... his angelic aura was almost completely gone, so he should not remember those things about the other Plane... specially because the angels of punishment probably knew what he was trying to do. Opening his eyes, he soon discovered the reason, and yelped. "This... should not happen! I cant'...! while incarnated... oh... damn you!"

The sound of trampled grass and voices called his attention. Approaching slowly, he managed to see the source of the sounds. Issend and Tia'Mara were closeby, and they seemed a little irritated. He decided to intervene. "Now, we must find out what happened to us all. I'm happy to see that you are safe, Tia'Mara, and I hope your parents are safe as well. As we search for the others, let me finally finish what I tried -so many times- to say before, Issend. Now you can see part of my explanation with your eyes." He approached the two, coming from behind the trees.

His fur was still tabby in green and silver, but his body, once well built, was now terribly skinny and gaunt, marked with scars. The mane in his head grew far longer, and in his head, besides the common central horn from his clan, two twisted horns emerged from behind his ears. His face seemed tired and sick, his eyes were surround by black circles, but shinning, between sad and proudly. He grinned with terrible short and sharp teeth. "Can you believe that they say I'm not 'fallen'? No, I cannot fall. I'm just 'learning', it's what they told me. Blah." He looked to himself. He was far less impressive than Issend, looking fragile and weak, except for being big. "Would you like me to continue the story?"
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Zana said a quick spell and watched as the leaves turned into soft green fabric, making her normal attire... she glanced over at syruin, muttering a longer spell, creating a thick wall that spread from of edge of the clearing to another. if he woke up she did want to him to she her naked as an elf... in dragon form it made sense not to wear clothing because there is no need... but as an elf she felt vulnerable and embarrassed while nude... she shook her head, transforming back to her elf form as she was about to get dressed...

this wall... only blocked syruin's veiw, as sellarie flew towards to clearing he basically caught full view of her. by mere chance her ears picked up the sound of wings flapping... she snapped her head up to see sellarie flying over. turning red in the face she grabbed her clothes and darted into tree cover with a small squeak... talk about an awkward moment...
----

Tia snorted at Issend "so... Issend eh?... well i'm Tia'mara... as he said" she said glanicng at the weak looking ceree. "so... what exactly are you talking about... Are'zel wasn't it? what do you mean by fallen, and learning?" she asked

Issend snorted at her to cut her off, he raised a brow at Are'Zel "nope... your not fallen. the punishment for falling is a century of torture, then you get turned into a demon and shucked off to some random planet" he growled, looking Are'Zel up and down again "you may have gotten the bad end of some deal... but you just look like you where aged and starved a bit... the horns are about the only major change" Isend tried to hide it, but envy boiled in his veins at the point of Are'Zel's 'light' transformation when he had been turned into a beast... "but yes... please continue with the story if you will" a slight tone of anger peaking in his voice at these thoughts... but suddenly he blinked, a calming paw had come to rest on his shoulder. he looked over to see Tia smile at him, her paw patted his shoulder... it calmed him down, and surprised him a bit...
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 am

Sellarie landed very clumsily, with some noise. The reason is that he had his eyes closed, so he was not perfectly aware of the ground. He folded his wings and sat. "I'm terribly sorry, Zana. I was eager to see you and arrived in a bad moment, so I beg you forgiveness. But I'm at least relived that you are safe." He spoke calmly, trying to keep his dignity, with no trace of embarassment. In fact, he had a moment - just one moment - to see Zana and close his eyes. So, yes, he saw her, but would only admit if asked directly.

Are'Zel could feel the indignation of the other ceree, and respected his dignity. He could guess his reasons. "Yes, I'm not fallen. They would have a hard time finding someone to keep my place as a Virtue. The planes are always in war, and the lack of Zeal is evident, already. This can be partially my fault." He spoke with no remorse, but calmly, just telling the facts. "About the transformations... the other angels do not choose the form you gain as punishment. Your very soul chooses the form you assume."

He didn't know how Issend would react, so he continued speaking before the other could make his move. He was sorry for keeping Tia out of the subject by now, but that was important. "The form is a reflect of all guilt an angel feels when falls by a sin. The longer he keeps commiting bad acts, the worse he becomes. The original idea was to use only an enchanted mirror, with the reflect distorted by the sins. The sinner would be confronted by his own guilt, would face everything he was trying to hide, the horror of what he really was inside." Are'Zel smiled bitterly "But the angels of punishment thought that was not enough."

The thin ceree sat on the ground, looking too tired to keep on his feet. "At first they seemed to approve the idea, that was given by an young and naive angel. But soon, when the next angel was condemned as fallen, they showed their true intention, and used this cruel penalty, a much worse version of the suggestion they received." He was now looking to the ground, and using one claw to make a poor drawing on the dirt. "This form you take now is, in fact, what you really think of yourself. You feel like a monster, so a monster you become. You still think you are powerful, though, and that's why you keep all that strenght."

Are'Zel was fighting the instincts of his own sins. He wanted to see Issend furious. That would make him feel... relieved. Fight him would make him proud... In a small corner of the shadow in his soul, he could even think the other as beautiful. "Of course this can be reversed..." and in his eyes he said Even if I don't want you to come back as you were...
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 pm

after a few moments, zana walked out of the forest. now she was fully dressed, and seemed to be busying herself smoothing out some of the wrinkles in her outift. she gulped, her face beet red as she looked up at sellarie "it's fine to look now... you saw didn't you? w-well, as long as it's you... it's okay" she managed, her face bright red and her eyes averted.

she coughed and let down the barrier between them and syruin "i'm glad to see your okay" she said changing the subject "i'm sorry for going off on my own like that" she glanced at syruin "i had a plan... but now i can see it would of been a hopeless venture anyway" she sighed
-----

Issend was silent, unmoving the entire time Are'Zel spoke. when Are'Zel finished... his reaction was surprising. he gave a low sigh, hanging his head as if in shame. "your right....your right... it all makes sense now, i can see i was fallen the, i knew it was wrong... but i did nothing to change it. it was right of them to take away my powers and let my corruption take it's true form" he paused, looking at his long talons as he tapped the tips together one by one "oh yes, i knew i had become a demon, now that you have said that... everything makes perfect sense" he sighed, staring at the ground. the expected reaction was rage.... but no, Issend had just learned to control his rage and was not going to let it go.... even though he had come to grips with the situation and had accepted it.... he still wanted to work towards turning back to his old self, why? simply because he wanted to prove he was the master of his own destiny...

Tia'Mara gave issend a sympathic look... she was having trouble understanding what was going on... but she had gotten the basics. but there was something that drew her attention... something about Are'Zel, a look in his eye, a certian way he moved, there was something about it that tugged at her memories reminding her of someone she used to know. she looked to issend "do you mind if Are'Zel and i have a short, private discussion?" issend didn't answer... but a thin dome of energy formed around him, blocking the sights and sounds "i'll take that as a yes..."

she pulled are'zel to the side and smiled at him. now looking into his eyes, she could see it, oh yes she could see it. she couldn't help but let a smial smile onto her muzzle "Are'Zel... you... are attracted to Issend aren't you? just a little bit, i can see it in the way you look at him. tell me the truth" she smiled at him. she had a few male friends who where attracted to other males, it was ust a thing now days, ceree understood that you will figure out who your soulmate is, and it doesn't matter who they are as long as your both happy together... but tia'mara had a strange feeling in her, she couldn't explain why.... she almost wanted to keep him away from issend, to fight the male for him, she.... she blinked, a slight flush showing through her fur for just a flash of a second... was she feeling... attracted to Issend as well? her instincts telling her to challenge Are'Zel for him. she shoved these ermotions down, hopefully not allowing them to surface again
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 am

Sellarie, still in dragon form, sighed before opening his eyes. "Thank you for the confidence... And I'll try to teach you properly how to create your clothes. If you can create such a big barrier, that will be really easy." He shifted into his aviendrii form. "Like you did with these clothes, you must concentrate so it will be around your body, and not only 'very close'. At the same time, you change your body. If you make this too soon, the clothes will be destroyed around your semi-draconic form, too big to fit in.

He grabed her hands. "We will try again this subject another time. I noticed the lord elf back there. It looks like you managed to save him from that monster. I hope this affects positively his mood... But what about the plan you mentioned? I'm still worried about that thing... If it invaded that world, it could appear again..."

Are'Zel was surprised by the calmness of Issend, and that almost set him furious. Then, he suddenly was isolated through his own power, and Tia'Mara approached. He waited for a better moment to talk with Issend again, and concentrated his mind in the young ceree, that was not scared of his appearence. He listened to her words and was caught off-guard.

But his expression could not betray him, just looking tired, while his mind shot a lot of thoughts at the same time, some of them he could not deal in that moment. "You don't understand, my dear. But that is right, I did not mention what I did to get my punishment. I commited many sins, but they tried to play dumb for a long time. But then I got really bad." He grinned, at the first moment looking dangerous. But in the next moment he lifted his neck and turned his head in an arrogant pose; his paws firmly on the ground, tense muscles under the skin. And a soft fragrance, coming from him, refreshing like dew in the grass.

His thin and long body was not beautiful to see, but had something instigating, terrible and tempting, with this sweet scent. Like a ruin covered in ivy, once very beautiful and majestic, but now poetic by it's own decline. "I seduced angels. Many of them. When they had at least a minimum part of a living being, they were all rendered under their own instintcs. And I'm still under the effects of my own sins. Issend was too interesting to just ignore. And he is..." Are'Zel silenced before saying 'like me'. That would just expose the fact he felt... somewhat alone. And he was already too miserable to admit that, even for himself.

Before he could just let slip his weakness, he explored the one of the young ceree in front of him. "But you can feel free to try first. I'll only make a move if you get tired of him. Or if he chooses first..." He smiled, surprised by the malignity of his own words. When did he get so bad again? Was that Envy, too?
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 am

Xanax nodded taking in what Sellarie said. She would Remember that for later and experiment... But later. Right now she stood before the man she lived, holding his hands and staring into his eyes. She smiled, leaning up and giving him a quick kiss before resting her head on his chest. He mind flashed to the serpent... The moment she felt alone without him... She had began to think she had been sent back and he had been eaten... Or that it was a dream... But no he was real...

She snorted at the mention of syruin "him? Bah the only way to positively affect his mood is to say he is right or pledge servitude to him... That idiot is worth nothing... But yes my plan... I had a plan that might help the situation, but was focused on making idiot over there a better person. I planned to make him a temporary dragon rider, two days to a week at most. I planned to force some manners and humility into him... But now I see he is a hopeless case"
-------

Tia slapped Are'Zel... Hard. She left no claw marks but it stung in a different way. It was a slap of utter disappointment. She stared at him, unaffected by his little display of glamour. She waved the smell from her nose, eyes showing a level of amusement below 0. The saying goes "hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn' Are'Zel would begin to understand that, just from the look on her face "you broke the rules, gave into sin, abused the weakness of other angels, and abused your rank to keep you out of trouble?" she asked in a calm, yet sickly sweet voice. She then spoke one word, it was quiet but in stabbed deep into Are'Zel "pathetic... My my my... I've certain got my paws full, one possessed by 7 sins who wants to reform... And one who is mainly lust driven, with alittle envy in his voice, who doesn't seems to want to reform. Also, the pose, the smell, playing with my emotions, all classic glamour magic. People have tried it on me before, though try it again and I'll castrate you, Kay?" she grinned turning around, the flat of her tail's klimnu hitting his lower jaw, then her second tail doing the same.

"look Are'Zel, your a nice guy. I know this isn't who you really are, it's just who you have let yourself become... Perhaps you should get your mind of issend and off the temptation, for the sake of both of your souls. I'll admit, I don't know him well but I have feeling for him... But he wants to reform, so I'll respect that and I won't allow myself to get close to him, or him to me... No temptation" on that note she left Are'Zel to get issend out of his sound proof bubble
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 pm

"Oh, thank the heavens your plan didn't work..." Sellarie hugged Zana tight "I can't even imagine you being the dragon of this elf." His words were not of jealousy; he just couldn't imagine a dragon - specially the dragon he loved - acting in a way that could show more than friendship. It could look like servitude. And he was too proud to look at this with good eyes. "You know that dragon and rider share a link, that grows stronger as the time goes, and deeper when they know each other. Even if your time with him would be very short... this lord knows magic, maybe too well. He could use this link against you, too."

He looked into her eyes again. "You're powerful, Zana. Even if I didn't know a thing about magic, I could feel it through my skin. But you're kind. You're gentle and lovely. This is part of your power, once you can gain allies and friends everywhere. But this is also the weak spot of your heart, and someone that knows this could hurt you. I won't let this happen." He blushed a little, too concerned about how far he was going... He should not interfere with Zana's decisions. And he never was so emotional before, since childhood. But it was very good to simply let go, sometimes.

Are'Zel was really surprised by Tia'mara's reaction. He was not used to being ignored, and he was never slapped. He was attacked many times before, but that was far different. He felt...miserable. But the most surprising, was that he felt his eyes burn and get wet.

"You're right... and wrong." He spoke out loud, enough for Tia'Mara to hear, and even Issend, if he was out of his power barrier already. He would tell him anyway, if he had the time. "I used lust to fall, and I wanted this way. Lust is not even my only sin, but only the last drop. But only because I wanted punishment... for the little idiot who gave this idea of transformation to the other angels, and made it all far worse for everyone. Thinking that facing the sins would save the fallen from all the suffering, but only added more pain."

He was speaking not only to explain his reasons and run from his guilt. He was trying to face it for himself. "An young and naive angel, who was just chosen to fulfill the post of Virtue because nobody wanted, or could. An angel that didn't even have wings yet." He silenced, seeming that he finished what he had to say. But after a moment, he completed. "It does not affect the reformation... if it's more than lust. True love. So, take your chance." After that he started walking in the other direction; he would look for his sister. They also had a lot to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:03 am

Hey guys, it's high time they get right back to their own roleplays now. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Sides   Choosing Sides - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing Sides
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Planes of Shah'Haien  :: Roleplay Board :: Public Roleplays :: The Plains of Fate-
Jump to: