The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

Post your picture here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Post your picture here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Post your picture! Very Happy Here's mine:

Post your picture here! 229489_2123073315982_1220318166_2630838_8185856_n
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 am

oh fine...

Post your picture here! 263726_225395267485166_100000440833318_872176_3966331_n
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 am

Here we go...
Now you have our faces ^_^

Post your picture here! 2iw0v3k
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 am

Cool. Very Happy Nice seeing you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 am

WELL...it seems i'm the only person to pose on a throne... so i win :3

and kyrion... i must say i respect the facial hair... i call it steve
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:15 am

Beard is power. Chuck Norris knows that. Wolwerine too. Lol I shave since I was 16 or 17 ¬¬
Hurr, guess why my nickname was wolf and werewolf :B

Yes, WHY do you have a throne, Thoron? XD

Really nice to see you both ^_^
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 am

I must repeat the obvious question, why, derek, do you have a throne, thereby beating us at awesomeness? XD

Oohhh.. @Kyrion: I see eragon and eldest!
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 am

you also have ABARAT!!! :O
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 pm

yes beards are power... but my family doesn't like it when i try to grow one thus it must be shaved

well as it happened i took that while i was on one of my MANY vacations this summer. this one happened to be on a cruise ship. while on the boat, my sister and i encounted that amazing throne... and what does one do when there is an awesome throne nearby? you sit down, but on your fedora and strike a pose
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Now I understand the throne; a cruise must be really nice. And I noticed you really like a fedora... I think I saw that on your Deviantart journal a long time ago.

Yes, Pau, I have Abarat and I love it ^_^ It's a shame that I only bought the first book... and I think the last two will never appear in my country. About the Christopher Paolini books, I have Brisingr too, and I wait for the last one. How could I let escape such books about dragons? Razz
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Oooh.. A cruise.. XD I don't think I can tolerate one though. The trip to Canada on an airplane made me horribly sick, though it was only when we landed. Had Diarrhea for almost a week.

@Kyrion: My oh my. I've already read the second book, waiting eagerly for the third. Very Happy. As for the Inheritance series, I must say I am also looking forward to the last book.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:06 am

Would you like to post new up-to-date pictures? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:09 am

Sure! Very Happy. I'm probably gonna post something after the holidays. Smile). xD. Both here and in the roleplays. I'm having a bit of a writer's block. XD. And I'm also trying to savor the time with you-know-who. Especially now that we're not fighting as often.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 am

we doing this again eh?
oh if you insist

Post your picture here! The_thoron67_by_thoron67-d4kyftd

trololol
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 am

This is not fair, even though you have a nice fancy mask ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:18 am

oh fine, you have forced my hand here
here i am, me and my hat, no mask

Post your picture here! Pictur10
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 am

See, it didn't hurt. It's very nice to see you and your face ^_^
I gained a fedora this Christmas, but I don't know if I have the guts to use it. In my region, fashion sense is something bizarre, and everything I put on just look gay. In the bad way -_-

Is this a Jack themed tie? Gods, my friends always have something cool with Jack! A nice t-shirt, pants braces and now a tie XD

Post your picture here! O5qfb6
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:17 am

good to see you as well, you and your beardstache

good to here you got a fedora as well :3
i'm sure you will find a good outfit to go with your fedora

well actually no, it's a simple undershirt with a jack tie design printed onto it
though i do want a jack themed tie, it would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your picture here!   Post your picture here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your picture here!
Page 1 of 1