The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

hey Guys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 am

HEy guys sorry for not being around that often. Smile. I'll post on the weekend. I'm just trying to adjust to school here. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:28 am

Don't worry, take your time. It's always a strenuous but worthwhile experience this kind of adaptation.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 pm

you have all the time you could possibly need :3
can't wait to see you post again though
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 am

Well, since I don't know a specific place to ask this, here we go: Malkuthe, do you have a persona to represent you on the online world? I have the weird interest in drawing someone else's characters. Thoron has his constantly-changing-and-always-adapting persona, and I also have my own, so I was just curious ^_^
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Well, I do, in a certain fashion. Although I don't really use him as an avatar. I use Malkuthe Highwind, past chieftain of the Highwind tribe to represent myself, mainly in my username. Very Happy. If you want a refsheet go here:

http://goldendercon.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2r7e11
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:18 am

I suspected about Malkuthe Highwind (the ceree), but I wasn't sure about his significance to you, or how accurately he represents yourself. Do you have more things in common? (Of course I'm asking about the prior Malkuthe, and not the Agador) Have you ever designed a character in deeper harmony with you?
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:34 am

Well, perhaps back then when I created Malkuthe, he constituted the side of me that was the unwilling leader. I was afraid of the dark, but not of small enclosed spaces. I enjoy solitude and I'm often aloof, like Malkuthe was. I haven't really created a character that represents me. I just have never thought of myself as a viable candidate for basing a character off of.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:04 am

Well, you can think this in two different ways...
The first: common, what a low self-esteem. You say that like you're too uninteresting to be the base of a character, and I'm sure this is not true. You have a story, characteristics, tastes, desires, that is enough to make a character, and make it interact with a different world. The character doesn't need to be a hero or live in eternal epicness (Thoron, are you hearing that?), it must satisfy you, and be sincere. At least harmonic with you; if you create a super-soldier, your escaping the main subject.

The second: Hello! You ARE real. Just make you. Be honest! Don't mold your character the way you would like to be, physically or mentally, it must represent your whole self, and not only the good part. The things your persona will differ from you, are the ones limitated by the rules of our real world. About this, only your heart will opine.

And, of course, you have the option of not making a persona/avatar. This is just fair, if you are real enough to choose the virtual world to live part of your life. It's healthier, probably, exist just in reality. I just choose this because... I can't live in just one world. Any world ^_^ I can't fit in just one 'self'. So I create. Maybe this is not your case.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 am

Haha. No, not at all. Self esteem is something required to be able to stand in front of a crowd and deliver a song, a speech or even a play. I do all those things.

No, I simply don't find myself inspiring enough to myself, if you get what I mean. I have yet to find a place for a character that represents myself in any of my works, and that's saying something. Although I might in the future. Very Happy.

I agree, I feel the real world extremely lacking in respect to feelings of utter fulfillment. I can only hope to one day actually be able to enter the worlds of my creation. Although, as I have said, I have yet to find one in my work where I or any reflection of me will fit in. Very Happy.

HOWEVER! If you collectively take my characters, then yes, you do have an accurate depiction of me.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 pm

This is a very mature point of view, but I should never be surprised by that. I already know how mature and intelligent you are. And I'm glad to see your connection with arts and communication ^_^ Again, not a real surprise, for you're clearly gifted. This kind of involvement and activities (together with natural interest for foreign languages, details, good memory, etc) are distintive features.

But I disagree about the self esteem/face a crowd relation; I think one can have enough 'character' (more than just 'courage') to be under the spotlight, but also have a bad image of oneself. To Face the public, but lacking self appreciation in some level...

I'm also an amateur stage actor ^_^ but singing is not usual; I dance.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:11 pm

True, true. But anyway, you might see "low self esteem" when I criticize my own work. Honestly, I think it's just Artist's affliction. You know, when you finish something and then to you it seems horrible but to everyone else it's beautiful. You think it's horrible because it doesn't really reflect perfectly what you had in mind. The likes..

Oh, well then Mr. Kyrion, you have got me beat! I don't dance. And no, it's not because I'm self conscious. I really really really do NOT know how to dance. Just like how I can't draw humans to save my life. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 am

No, Mr. Malkuthe, you beat me. I don't sing, and I didn't dance when I was 16 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:21 am

You are mistaken Mr. Kyrion! You have an adorable dog! That beats not having one! HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Guys!    hey Guys! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey Guys!
Page 1 of 1