The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. Empty
PostSubject: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately again. GAAH. Stupid science project. Ugh.

We were tasked with making a sort of "chemistry for dummies" thing with our own spin, of course. I am making a website... It's soooo time consuming. Eff. XD.

Here's the link in case you're curious: Edu-Chemistry.

In other unrelated news, I'll be attending school at the University of Winnipeg next week as part of an enrichment program. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 am

It seems tiring, but a promising project. The layout and the site content is amazing! Congratulations! You have astonishing talent in this subject as well.

Considering your effort and great results, I'm sure you'll be successful. I wish you all the luck!
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:11 pm

I know the feeling. I spent all week designing a rube goldberg Machine for my physical science class... Very time consuming

Though great design on the website thus far, it looks quite professional
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Well.. We finally broke up..

I say finally because.. Well, I felt it was only a matter of time anyway..

He forced me to choose between him and my dreams. He said he would only wait six years and if I didn't move back home, he would leave.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:53 am

I'm really, really sorry. ._. But that was cruel. No one should make someone choose between the most important things of heart. Never. Specially the loved one. This is egotism.

You wouldn't be happy trapped in a cage, having wings so big to fly.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 am

That... That little... Oh god if I could only... *contians wrath*

Honestly if anyone asks you to choose between your dreams and them, drop that toxic devil ASAP. It's good you broke up with him, I'm proud of you for doing so. You stood up for yourself and your personal freedom.

You deserve far better than that. If he cared about you, he would've supported you no matter what not try and covet you and drag you away from what you truly want.

I hope you feel better soon. I know you must be feeling pretty down right now
As for me, I need to find a went to vent my rage before I attempt to hunt down and violently beat a certain someone
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:58 am

Oookaay guys. :3. I'm back up and running. Someone please remind me of what I still have to do around here. I know I need to post in Ethan. Anywhere else?

Thanks for the support Derek. Smile. Means a lot.

@Kyrion: Thanks for the message. I sure did appreciate it.

Thanks guys. I'm okay now though. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:48 am

I'm glad to hear/read that ^_^ I was sure you would get over it. You're a natural winner

We're to help with all we can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.   GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAAAHH. Stupid Science Project.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Planes of Shah'Haien  :: Non-Academic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: