The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

September General Assembly

Go down 
+2
ian11gabriel
willtofly258
6 posters
AuthorMessage
willtofly258
One Who Walked the Planes
willtofly258

September General Assembly Empty
PostSubject: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:45 pm

As we all know, we will present in the General Assembly this September. The month's value is LOVE. Any ideas people??? Post here for any ideas. That is all.
Back to top Go down
ian11gabriel
Newcomer
Newcomer
ian11gabriel

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 pm

yup we'll be presenting already on September lol!
LOVE? let's make the presentation not just on "love" that we usually think.. like couples... but love for our family, friends and many more.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://olabreian.multiply.com
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:01 am

yeah, could be brotherly, communal, agape, narcissistic or eros. HEHE(Ms. Castillo ba naman) =)) anyway, we should really show what LOVE is. Not just the common definition

If I could correctly recall, a lecture given to us in CL in grade school said that "Love is blind, therefore, God, who is LOVE is blind" I think it was Sr. Borromeo.

Very Happy cheers! But let's worry about the IP first!!
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
elysse
Newcomer
Newcomer
elysse

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm

lets deal w/ love for couples, love for family, love for friends... but what will we present? will we make gaya w/ shows or movies? or will we hire IAN for playwright? [i like ian's style in writing stories cuz it's not so dramatic unlike baltao's.] SORRY BALTAO, just an opinion lol!
Back to top Go down
DeoMortem
Newcomer
Newcomer
DeoMortem

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:09 pm

why dont we make our own stories??? riddle of love anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jepjep.com
elysse
Newcomer
Newcomer
elysse

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:20 am

i dont like riddle of love.. its an ultimate too much heavy drama and besides , i think it only focus on love for the couples not for family and its very dramatic.. btw, who's deo mortem???

i have an idea

its only an opinion..

"i... know na!!" -sabi nga ni kris aquino

we'll make nnnnn- ntertainment news na naman noh! ---i know its weird but u can change that
the issues and chikas we'll make will be family problems that will be solve, then for couples, then friends... and etc
the ending will be kris aquino will greet her mom who's sick.... diba it's love naman??

well, that's only an opinion and an idea..

peace people

lol!
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am

TRL? OMG... I know what they'll react. "Oh, C'mon, not this again..." And, DO YOU HONESTLY want people to stare at a presentation 45 minutes long?

It's a plausible thing. But I doubt that NNNN would really appeal to people. Especially, since they know that it's LOVE we're going to present. As we all know first thing that comes into people's minds is love amongst couples.

Simply put, I don't think anyone would be expecting an NNNN presentation. har har, I just thought of something.... Anyone up for portraying olan's love story? HARHARHAR
Back to top Go down
elysse
Newcomer
Newcomer
elysse

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 am

its just an opinion...
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am

Just debating.. Anywho.. We should not focus on what we want to present. But rather our target audience. I think, we should try, well, at least TRY, to impress teachers and students alike. However, we can't please everybody.

What do you people think that the student body will be expecting?
Back to top Go down
elysse
Newcomer
Newcomer
elysse

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 pm

the "kilig to the bones" thingy
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 pm

har har har
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 pm

People are that shallow. let's say we do that but it has a deeper meaning that we tell later on. But it's just a proposal. You're decision.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:53 pm

If everyone keeps passing the decision on to another, we will never reach an agreement. We have to somehow vote for it. I call monday for the votation. or as soon as we come up with ideas.
Back to top Go down
ian11gabriel
Newcomer
Newcomer
ian11gabriel

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:41 am

i agree. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://olabreian.multiply.com
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Alright Let's do it. But I have a feeling that there will be arguments.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:50 pm

I concur.

@alvin: OF COURSE there actually SHOULD be arguments, to show that people are interested. D'oh
Back to top Go down
elysse
Newcomer
Newcomer
elysse

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 pm

i like baltao's idea about the wedding and the eros and the family and the friends and the community and the country and the love for god and the one way!!

wee!!!

i also like the "abay"thingy
Back to top Go down
starshooter
Newcomer
Newcomer
starshooter

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:47 pm

wooo.guys.
bkas na to=)).
gogog nman satin. go clement.
well.ako na lng ata nabisita dito.
i hab the most recent posts.Smile
well.as of noww.
the forum that clement forgot:)
,sorry.hyperactive at night.nocturnal:)
anyways.we can do this.
go CLEMENTINES/TIANS.or watsoever.
goodluck all..
go preppy
go nerds
go jocks
go rockers
go sam
go directorS
go dubbers
go luke
go james
go superior
go mother
go younger bro
go anne and company
go emo
go happy
go gee
go warren
go teacher..Smile
may kulangg?Smile.opps
meron.
go HESUKRISTO!!Smile..
ayan.hahaha.nyt:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September General Assembly   September General Assembly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September General Assembly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Planes of Shah'Haien  :: Non-Academic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: