The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) Empty
PostSubject: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:47 am

In most worlds, spread through the Planes under the power of the Eternals, the seasons, the majestic transformations that take place in Nature and in Life, happen too fast. But there was a world where these changes were not a consequence of a star, it's light, or the planet's position. A world with no inclination, and equal rotation, in order to never have seasonal changes...

But the mother-father would never permit the loss of such treasure... nobody knows if the solution came from the Great One, or from another gargantuan power. But the nature would have enough time to change, slowly, and be... appreciated, valued. Contemplated by the divine eyes.

Ëthan. A land where each season lasts for nearly three decades. An harmony preserved through millenia by beings of immense power, and immense compassion for the other lives. Compassion expressed by the biggest sacrifice.

Each season is governed by an Elemental, whose only purpose is to take the whole nature to pass through all transformations: They are the Ayalla. Their mission is accomplished in full-time and absolute secret, bringing no honor nor gratitude. By the end of the season, the unknown Elemental chooses another being to receive the incumbence of incarnate the next guardian, granting it all the power, knowledge and altruism. The first guardian is a complete mystery. About this story, all intelligent life in Ëthan have a rumor, a whisper, a glimpse. The legend.

But the promise of such capacity has one final cost, the biggest of all: by the end of it's season, while transmitting it's gift, the Elemental must die.

What would happen if an Ayalla denies the sacrifice? Could they rebel against their short life condition?

The Winter is lasting more than it should. Much more. Even the most longevous creatures fell before they could see only one flower from the Spring to blossom. The Ayalla of white, of silver and of ice is sovereign over the world, and gives no sign to give up it's throne.

From the gelid chaos, a warrior rises his voice: Erberus, an young man of strange eyes, mysterious wisdom and vast skills, appears in the remote corners of the world just to reunite the ones with power to follow him. His intention is to find the Winter Lord himself, dethrone him and give the Spring the chance to bloom once more. Meanwhile, the Cold Lord is restless in his lair, descrying his unique fear raising from the horizon.

The years is 19.765 since the Ëthan Stone was sculpted, marking the begining of the new Era, the Age of the bright beings. But nearly no one can remind this date. They tell about the 665th year since the beginning of the Eternal Ice...

Information

Species/Races

Human - Adaptative, versatile, brave; moderately skilled with magic and conventional weapons, but easily corrupted by bad thoughts and desire. Can change in shape and colors of eyes, skin and hair. Usually can live for about 100-120 years, and the old legends say that one could live enough to see all the four seasons...

Elemand - Humanoid in appearance and behavior, but straight in words and rude. An elemand skin usually have a shade of gray, and their hair can be white, gray or silver. Their body, slightly shorter than humans, can be adorned with tribal marks and tattoo, and some heads are adorned with a pair of horns, a sign of nobility or power. Easily adapted to the colder weather, their people prospered during the long winter, and have good relations with all the others, except the Rhadors. Usually live nearby forests or lakes, where they can live through hunt, harvest and fishing. They have no magic skills, but are highly intuitive, and can't be easily fooled, while their body is just fit for a good fight. Their life-spam is around 120-140 years.

Elves - Once the most beautiful and wise people of Ëthan, the elves suffered the most when the never-ending Winter attacked their forests through the centuries. Now in small number, and living in hidden places, elves are usually shy and avoid contact. Taller than humans, with pale skin and their characteristic pointed ears, elves are usually thin and trust on their ritualistic magic, wisdom and skill in archery rather than fighting. Their culture is rich and artistic, but sad in these days; this condition and the hard weather shortened their usually very long lives to something around 200-250 years.

Rhador - among the humanoids, the rhadors are distinctly the most rude and simple-minded - at least, in majority. Their people usually floats between the good heart and ignorant, to the robbers and killers of great fame; if one conquer the heart of a rhador, can rest assured of a great friend and incridible ally. The magic knowledge is far from their mind, but they still have magic, that usually flows in sudden burst of intense emotion, and are centered in elemental attacks. Their body structure is light and has something feline; a very short fur can cover most of their skin in many collors, according to their origin, and a short tail is not uncommon. Their hands and feet have short claws, and their teeth are also sharp, but they're not their only weapon, for they are very good with short and light equipment. For their short height and temper, some people mistake them as relatives of the Elemands, what means an offense for both. Their life is usually short, around 70 years; but they carry something childish through all their life.

Liannon - Strange-looking and feared by the humans, the Liannon are a strict shamanic culture, and their magic is centered in the spiritual side and the control of mind, what makes them very wise and self-controlled. This perspective contrasts with their appearence: taller than elves and skinny, with a long face that reminds a snout, and big ears, very sensitive, to both sounds of this world and the other. Despite their reputation, they are very polite, but usually limit their convevance with the elves. They avoid fight at all costs, and use non-letal weapons. This pacific nature gives them an almost peaceful existence, of nearly 200 years.

Non-humanoid

Sylph - Mostly spiritual beings, but still visible to the living as a semi-humanoid form, with only the face clearly visible or, more commonly, a sphere of light that can have many collors and floats easily through the air. They can touch matter when necessary, but usually pass through it as ghosts. Their language is known for only a few mages, elves and the shamanic people of the Liannon; for the others, they sound as a distant echo. They can also communicate by gesture or facial expression. Although they distinctly have both genders - feminine and masculine - it's a secret how they are born (or created), and they don't seem to age at all. In a given moment, they just vanish, and usually the Sylph knows when this moments is approaching. Some skilled magi also know a few spells that can interfere or even control the Sylph.

Suni - A Sunus (singular form) is a quadrupedal creature covered in a short fur in many shades of brown, gray, sand, black, and more rarely green or blue, resembling a tiger in both size and appearance. Just a few individuals, usually from the far east, are more wildly colored. Both genders have feathered shoulders (the female more richly adorned), sometimes a single line through the back, and a fan at the tip of the tail (the male have bigger fans), and these feathers can have any collor. The Suni are sentient, but still wild, and hardly work with any humanoid. The exception seems to be the Rhadorian riders, brave (and slightly crazy) young rhadors that ride the Suni with no equipment, merely grabbing on their feathers to keep balance; is not so rare that one particularly stupid rhador becomes the dinner... The Suni live in small groups ("packs") and are vicious hunters, but omnivorous overall. The most "soft-hearted" are ridiculed by the other of the pack. Their communication is mostly centered in growls, hisses and purrs, but their expressive face, eyes and tail are also very communicative.

Character sheet:

Name:

Race:

Personality:

Appearance:

Weapons/Equipment:

Magical Skills/Gifts (if any):

Background/Bio/Short personal story:

Last edited by Kyrion on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:54 am

This is the first idea for this RP, that was originally created as a book. But since I'm only starting another book (I hope it will be finished...), it suffered some adaptations. I don't have enough room to post everything I have created about Ëthan (it would be like the Wiki page Malkuthe has already done), so if there is a point unclear, or something not completely developed, you can ask me so I post more and more information, or answer any question. I'll post more about "creatures" in the future.

Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:45 am

Well, post anything and everything you think is vital. Very Happy. I'm intrigued. I take it this isn't going to be part of the planes of shah'haien multiverse?
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 pm

The main plot is not related to the Eternals and Destiny; however, it takes place in a world that is part of a plane. Like The Spark, before the moment when all characters were brought together to the Camp; it's an independent story. If Ëthan does not fit in Shah'Haien, what could I put in it to make it closer to the objective?
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:26 am

Oh, no, actually, it's okay. But a little mention of the higher pantheon of the Eternals, Fayett and Ineffable Father-Motherl (ie. a rumor/long-forgotten myth/words spoken by a thought-to-be-insane person) would seal it in its place. It might be one of the core planes since Destiny was only attacking the outlying planes before he awoke. (That's in a story I will be posting here pretty soon)

Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:32 am

I have edited the topic recently. Maybe it's better. I do appreciate criticism, and correction, specially about grammar.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 am

Looks good. Very Happy. Oh, uhm, one mistake that kinda glares out at me is porpose, should be purpose.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 am

interesting... i like it
though of course this starts me on that long and difficult process of choosing a character. considering the amount of races contact me in 2 to 4 weeks and i might -might- have decided which race XD

well thought out, a wonderful premise
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 am

I'm really glad you liked the premise ^_^ I'll post sketches of the races, ir order to make them easier to visualize. Of course the elves and humans are well known; the small difference is that the hair and eyes of humans can change more wildly than in our world, mostly because of magic. Elves usually have light collored skin and silky hair.

Probably I'll have to double-post, but only while making the sketches and explaining the races. If there is any question, just ask away.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 am

It's really good. Wink. If you want you can create a set of pages on the wiki for the rest of the information. :3.

BTW. Awesome avatar. :3.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 am

Thank you for the offering. I'm not very productive lately, maybe it's an art block. I'll post more information soon, and the sketches.

Thank you for the AV. comment ^_^ it's actually one of my dogs, named Lucky. He's hipster XD (you can look closely to his scarf - it's the same I'm using on the pic I've posted of myself).
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 am

Bah, it's not unheard of. >.< I tend to write most when I'm either depressed or utterly ecstatic. >.<

GOSH I want to squeeze Lucky. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:56 am

Hah, I'm quite the opposite. When I'm depressed, it's highly improbable I can make something that will survive my self-criticism; when I'm ecstatic, usually I'm too hiper to sit and create, and I tend to spend my energy in another activity.

Should I create characters to encourage your participation, guys? Make char sheets as examples...
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:49 am

Well, as you can see, we're pretty interested already, keep the surprises coming Kyrion! And if you know ANYONE who would want to join it, BRING THE PERSON HERE! XD.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:59 am

Well, since I'm blocked to any kind of drawing these days, I'll post at least a little more information. Unfortunately, I don't know someone that could play here... my online life is pretty poor nowadays. Specially because I'm bringing back my real life XD

- Elemand are almost as common as humans; their thicker skin and tough way of life made them more resistent to the cold, and their people grew in number. They still wear clothes, though, pretty much like humans. Their society is somewhat divided: part of it act as human as possible, because it seems "sophisticated", while the others, "purists", preserve their culture, more natural and simple, highly hierarchical. Horns are like a natural crown: the bloodlines are preserved in order to keep this genetic trace under control, but many illegitimate horned offspring are born in villages, making the lucky individuals popular. Both genders can have horns, but the male elemand is usually the gifted, making this society overall patriarchal. They live in peace with humans, respect the elves and the Liannon for their deep contact with nature. Usually, elemand despise the rhadors.

- Rhadors, in other hand, are matriarchal; living in small villages or large groups in nomadic life, ruled by one or a few old and wise females. Rhadors live at the southern lands, where the cold is not so strong; their natural fur is a good protection, and the clothes are only for social/esthetic/pudency/ritualistic reasons during the day. Cold nights or a travel to the northern lands require a real protection. Short tails are a trace many tribes or families carry, but has no social repercussion; they just work together in their expressive manners, reflecting emotions. Rhadors love a cue for a good fight with the elemand, and an opportunity for a good prank in humans. They think the elves are too serious, and the Liannon "too weird, but ok".

- Liannon can easily have more than 6'8" in height, but their thin structure makes them look more eerie than heavy, and are never bulky. Their clothes also have something mystical: adorned with fangs, feathers, leaves for the many shamanic works; or, being the counterpart, ethereal layers of silky veils for the mages and priestesses. Most of Liannon society is vegetarian, but some individuals eat meat, and that's not a good thing. This habit can bring to surface the primal side of the Liannon, and the cook meat soon becomes raw and then bloody.

Last edited by Kyrion on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:15 am

Any news on this, Kyrion? Very Happy Looking forward to it. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:26 am

I have posted the first character, and soon will post the second, Leocad, the Liannon. I'll talk tomorrow with a friend from the company of dance... he likes RPGs. Maybe I can bring him here, but it's not a certainty.

You guys can form your characters. Allies to Dion in his strange obsession to fight the Winter; or maybe someone to fight him, because the Winter is something of interest for you... or even a Soldier of the Cold Lord itself, loyal to this mysterious and powerful entity. You have free room to create.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 am

Ooohh.. I like. HAH! I knew you would be posting something about this today! :3. I'm psychic. :3.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:28 am

This is a sketch of Leo. Now you can visualize a Liannon; of course, their appearance change a lot, for they have genetic traits like all humanoids. Yes, his belt is loose, and yes, he's tall.

Of course he's not green, but my scanner dislike light colors. I have just the right pencil for him, but the scanner will kill it :/

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) Bjhawm

I'm still designing the Elemand and Okra races. I have tried to sketch them both in the same sheet, but I have had no space to fully delevop my concepts. They are small and poor in details.
Anyway, Elemand have proeminent bones and nose, sometimes a square jaw, curly or frizzly hair, but with exceptions. Marks, like the stripes on this one's face and shoulder, and tribal tattoos are common. Their ears are curved with a low point, different from the elves. Their height is like the one of a short human, with 5'4" as average.

Okras have more delicate facial traits, thin lips with small fangs appearing when they talk or smile. Their hair is usually straight, with all lenghts; their body hair is just slightly longer than a human's, and still very soft. (Not like an animal, and does not cover the whole body, like the Liannon).The nose can be very thin, the eyes are slanted or angular, in a cat-like fashion. They are shorter than Elemand, being 5', or 5'2" for the taller ones. There are, of course, exceptions.

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) 2889jtd
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:04 am

*envy*

[rant]

I should really be starting to draw the haienic races but apparently I can't find the time or willpower to do it. Blargh. >.< But I think these sketches of yours got me thinking. I'll try to come up with something within the next few weeks.

[/rant]

HAHA. Anyway, those are really awesome drawings Kyrion. Wish I could draw humanoids nearly as well as you. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 am

Thank you for the kind words, but I think I don't deserve such compliments. I'm glad this can give you a little bit of motivation; and creations are always like this. You know how I took weeks to post something new about Ëthan.

Drawing humanoids, to me, is really a question of practice. I highly dislike this speech of "patience and hard work", and always prefered the things I had a natural talent, ignoring the rest XD but humans and humanoids are made with observation. The curves, muscles, bones... with time you choose the best for your intentions. They don't need to be all beautiful, or they will look the same. I think this okra is terribly ugly, but oh well... I just like the weird anime hair.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:48 am

Geez Mr. Kyrion you are too modest sometimes. Haha. Anyway, I understand how you feel, I feel the same way about drawing my dragons.

BTW, no offense, but I chuckled a bit when I saw the name Okra. :3. It's a vegetable too isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 am

Yes, it is a vegetable ._. thank you for informing. The word came from the latin original that became "ogre" and "ork" in English. Not that my species are the same as ogres, but the rustic way of life, the hairy body, etc... Oh well, I don't want vegetables, so I'll make up an original name :/ once again, thank you to point this.

Provisionally, the name will be Rhador/rhadors, in pl.

I'll also change the name of my char, in the Character Creation section, keeping the original Erberus, like the one on the main plot.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:48 am

Hmm.. I had no inkling as to the origin of the name, but it is the name of a vegetable back home in the Philippines that's pretty common so...

ooohh. Very Happy. Keep up the good work my man!
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 am

While we wait (Malkuthe, you can create a character XD), here's another drawing. I was not satisfied with that long snout on Leo, and tried something more discrete, and smaller ears. But I failed the glasses T_T This color is close to his original, but I don't know the color this will get at your PCs...

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) 2isb8zm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (OOC and Signups)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next