The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

WoS Chapter 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:47 pm

"With fearsome gait, the Traighluhn trot...
See them come with blighted rot..."

The most primal places of the cold dark void a primordial force stirred. Four spirits awakened as this force stirred, but the force vanished, traveling to a different yet equally dark void. Light swirled in pulsating eddies in time to the beat of a cosmic symphony. The flickering specks danced around eyes that glowed with unnatural brightness.

"The Fayett shall rise from sleep eternal...
The times are ripe for fires infernal..."

Light started to illuminate bodies that were flying together from pieces scattered across Shah'Haien. Tattered pieces of skin and sinew and broken shards of bone, pallid in the flickering glow, assembled themselves around the glowing eyes. Shah'Haien hummed to the age-old melody. Four were they that returned from sleep, now ready to continue in their ancient task.

"'Tis the end of the age, hark!
None shall remain, naught but the small lark..."

A roar ripped through reality followed by a howl ripped from the cosmos' throat. A mighty shriek filled the void in tandem with a sonorous chirping that hummed to the music of the worlds. With a voice that carried down the ages and washed awe over any who listen one of the spirits spoke "Blue Tail, has he returned?"

"I doubt it, Red Fang, I cannot feel the mother-father's presence" said a throaty voice that echoed down eternity.

The moonlit night was peaceful save for the whipping wind that shook the stalks of moonshine flowers. The wind swept down through the lands of Malleithen. They were now covered by the dead flora that had resulted from the day that now began on the moonlit shores. Ever since the stone shattered into a thousand pieces, the powers over Malleithen had waned.

"And then what?" demanded one of the women that stood before the strong black. Moonshine llaced her neck and white streaks of pollen that glowed matted her neck's fur. She shifted on her seat, trying to get a comfortable position to sit in. Her alerons swayed in the wind.

"And then we mingle." said the strong black. His muscles rippled with every step he took as he fought to gain the upper hand in the heated discussion. He paced back and forth on the field, the luscious scent filling his nostrils with a wanting to get down on the ground and roll in the middle of the moonshine fields.

"Mingle? We mingle?!" said one other female incredulously. The women formed the bulk of the Selenadre council. "They left Avalhein when it fell, THEY left us to starve in the ruins of the old city!" she shouted. "And then you expect US to mingle with THEM?!" Spittle frew from her maw as she continued on her rant. "It is no--" She was cut off by a sharp gesture.

"Remember, our ancestors chose to stay in Avalhein. The Alriieans did NOT leave the Selenadre, they chose to find new life." declared the male. "We are in no position to refuse them hospitality... Their lands are being destroyed. Besides, soon, the languid sea will see them on Malleithen. She has never failed us before."

"But they will destroy themselves when they come in contact with the Moonshine fields..." mumbled one almost incoherently. "Its addictive quality is far beyond what a normal Ceree can resist."

The sun shone high in the sky and the snow reflected almost everything back. The golden gate showered brazen flecks upon the white backdrop. The wind blew in the distance, but nowhere near the small contingent that was traveling across the land. Nature was still and apprehensive, the steady clicking of spindly six-legged monstrosities across the land shattered the silence.

Virulent clacking filled the air as the strange creatures communicated through their three mandibles. An air of terror hung around them.

Malkuthe woke up and shook the snow from his coat. Not far in the distance he saw a group of black creatures that were nothing like what he could see before, they were terrible mostrosities.

He realized he was lying in snow, He could not remember anything beyond a sudden flash of pain and the world turning black as he was racked by agony. He touched something around his neck and played with it fondly. He looked at it in horror and realized it was a collar. His paw almost lifted from it, but he continued playing with it. It was comforting.

He took in everything and realized he was alone. He trudged onward, searching for a friend to lean on.

Asphent loomed over a sleeping Raducan. She smiled and snuggled right beside him just as she heard the tail swishing that meant Liara was coming. She exelled at knowing anyone by just the sounds they made. It was nothing new to her. She tried to make herself comfortable and put her head against the new chieftain's chest.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Radu grumbled in his sleep, noticing a sudden weight on his chest. thinking it was liara he tried to go back to sleep... somehow he couldn't shake the feeling it wasn't. his eyes fluttered open, blinking due to the light that still managed to come through the fabric of the tent. he turned his head to look at the form on his chest.... no it was not liara, twas only asphent. he laid his head down to rest again... his eyes shot open and heads turned as far as the other side of the highwind encampment and the brightscale village "ASPHENT!?!" radu roared letting Aphent's head fall to the floor. his form began to grow filling the tent until it shredded apart, his eyes glowing blood red as he took his rage form

"asphent why are you in my tent, and more importantly why are you sleeping on my chest!?" he growled pointing a long sharp talon at her. he growled taking a step closer "you have 10 seconds to form some kind of explanation then i might decide to let you live" he growled 'or i can leave you to let liara try and rip you apart' he thought

Amteth was watching this from the background "this should be good"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Asphent harrumphed loudly in front of Raducan. She took an elven form and waved her hands in front of the distraught chieftain. "You love me, boy, deal with it." as she said so, she wove a magic so complicated it undermined the very weaves that brought power to Raducan's marks. It was something that the Great Lord taught her, and now that he was free, it felt great to use the magic.

"You love me. And that's all there is to it, Raducan." she said again, weaving the magic tighter and concealing its traces. This time she tied it off and completed the spell. Whiny spellcaster indeed. Her charms worked on even the most defended. She smiled with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 pm

for a moment everything was silent... R-Radu breathed silently without moving. since asphent had conceled the magic everyone who had come to see what happened slowly edged away, retreating to their homes and tents. of course liara might still be there, but who knows what she saw. R-Radu growled, fur spiking up and lowering his head to the ground, talons digging into the earth. his eyes where filled with deep turmoil shifting back and form between Rage filled red, and a softer pink color...through asphent's actions she had made a minor miscalutation, R-Radu was almost a completely different mind and entity than Radu himself. and Radu only felt one emotion Rage, but that changed now. now he felt Rage and undying love for asphent. he purred and stared at her with loving eyes, looking like a massive love struck monster ceree, which he was.

the Real radu was unaffected but due to asphent's interferrance, he was locked away in the back of his mind. Radu could do nothing yet the mind of R-Radu controled the show entirely. Amteth gave an interested grunt stroking his chin " so the dark one teaches that kind of power to even his lowest of minions"
"what are you talking about?" Radu asked
Amteth jumped " didn't expect to see you here kid... looks like your powers have both protected you and turned against you he shrugged

R-Radu smiled turning in to his elven form, which looked exactly like Radu's elf for save one detail his eyes where a pinkish red color, not Radu's gold "asphent my love, i am at your hearts beck and call" he said with a half bow. at this point the real radu was scratching against the wall of his inner mind trying to claw his way out 'nooo!!! it's not true i only love you liara! if i ever get out of this i'll ripped Asphent damned head off!!!!!" of course no of this could be heard outside, he was so deeply locked away in his own mind not even the dark one himself couldpry deep enough to hear whatr he was screaming
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Liara stuck her head through the folds of the tent in time to see Radu and another ceree...together.
'What is this?' she snarled, staring at the stranger, claws unsheathing as she noticed her lust-filled eyes. Radu stooped low to the ground in what seemed like a bow, of all things. Liara was about to yell at him to snap out of it when -
"asphent my love, i am at your hearts beck and call"
She couldn't believe it. Furious, Liara lashed out with both paws, her talons raking across Radu and Asphent's arms. There was crimson staining her fur when Liara turned away, but she didn't look to see who she'd drawn blood from, instead stalking away into the nearby forest. As if echoeing her anger, the volcano seethed, spitting out a plume of lava into the sky.
After a while, Liara collapsed into a tired heap. She'd been running non-stop, mind filled with nothing but rage and violence, and she roared, striking out at a nearby rock. There was a dull sound, like a mix of metal and stone.
'We do not appreciate being hit. Did you not wish to be healed, or am I your new scratching post?' Liara wept as she heard the familiar rumbling voice.
'Maetesk!' She flung herself against the statuesk beast, tears flowing freely, glad of the warmth radiating from his armour. He looked down, not quite sure what to make of her actions.
'Your actions are...unknown. Why do you,' he stopped, changing his mind. 'Is this one of those...feelings?' Liara nodded. 'Would I want to feel this?'
'I...' She stared at Maetesk, realising what he was trying to work out. 'No,' Liara shook her head, 'no, you would not.' He sighed.
'We understand, and we...are sorry for you.' It was a mild comfort, and Liara couldn't help but appreciate the effort.
'Thanks,' she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:54 pm

R-Radu growled and healed his bleeding arm, once the wound was healed the scars refused to leave, as if cursed by some for of magic... he ignored that and returned his attention to asphent

the real radu was crying, deep inside his mental prison. he lay on the floor in a puddle of his own tears "Liara must hate me!, a me that is not me has ripped her heart into shreds... she even struck me leaving scars cursed by hate and despair" he sobbed... "CURSE YOU ASPHENT!!!!!!!!!!" he roared so loud, even R-Radu blinked at the sudden commotion in the back of his mind, though he couldn't make out a word of it. he shrugged it off, before ordering his guards to keep a look out for liara, and alert him if she dared come back

Amteth sighed "you know kid... being who i am i should be able to speak into liara's dreams of your true situation, if she falls asleep he suggested
Radu looked up hopefully "thank you Amteth... but is there no way to cure this curse placed upon me?"
well truth be told, despite how complicated this love spell is... it is full of false feelings, none that be true. so this being said it can be unraveled. the easist time to do so would be anytime before midnight on the first day the spell is cast, hopefully. if your true love, liara, manages to prove through her emotions *like with a nice kiss* before then the spell should unravel nearly immeditally. of course now liara will have serious trouble getting to you... and getting past asphent. and on an added note she would have to kiss R-Radu while he is rage form for it to work amteth sighed but once she falls asleep i'll try my best. if she believes me
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
One Who Walked the Planes
willtofly258

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Seraph saw a world of shadows. Everything was nothing but shadow. " Can you see anything Seraph?" Seraph was startled at the question. He looked, and saw Rubian at his right, his ruby eyes staring into space. " Uhh, yeah. I can see. But all I see is shadow." Rubian laughed. " It's perfectly fine. We are in the world of shadow. Aespectrill love to go here. Anyway, you were pulled here by a reason. " Huh?" Just then a blue flame appeared in front of of Seraph. Shadow mixed with the flame and formed a being. It was like a dragon, but it's made of blue flame on molten rock. The dragon like being smiled. " Hello Seraph. I've been watching you." Rubian bowed at the dragon. " Greetings Lord." The dragon looked at Rubian. " Rise, Rubian. Seraph, do you know who I am?" Seraph just stared at him. " I don't know." The dragon's flame flickered. " I am Apion. I am also known by the name Noundele, brother of shadows."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 pm

R-Radu was laying near asphent playing flute *very well* for asphent's enjoyment, inside his mind the real radu groaned. amteth suddenly looked up and blinked "well ancestors are popping up pretty fast" he said. he sent out another pulse of energy from R-Radu's body, still unnoticable to all except ancestors. this reverberated across the land carrying his energy signature, bouncing off kaldi now carrying a copy of her energy signature, it traveled to apion so he could be alerted of amteth and kaldi's presence. it also would alert kaldi of apion's prescene" radu blinked "what do you mean?"
well first i came back in a way through you, then kaldi was revived due to someone restoring the bloom, and apion... err what was his other name... noundele! is back through means i cannot yet fathom
Radu's jaw dropped "kaldreiia is alive!? the great mother!?"
"don't get to exicted kid" amteth rolled his eyes "you know i just thought of something fun... due to my blessing which is still on R-Radu i can take him over and make him say what i want him to amteth and radu looked at each other and grinned
(*this part of the post is for comical purposes only* before i continue > R-Radu's words are normal 'blah' and amteth's are like this blah)
R-Radu stopped playing "oh horrible asphent who i do so love, might i compare the to a summers day?" while he spoke he closed his eyes, one hand over his heart... unknowing while his eyes where closed they would sometimes flicker between the semi normal pinkish red and amteth's bright purple
"for you are far sweeter. for thine smile does outshine the sun because it is so yellow and crooked. and thine ugliness knows no bounds, for thou art like a cool summer breeze the trees dieing as you pass. ah but let me carress thine cheek and i shall be contempt" his hand brushed against her cheek and he smiled closing his eyes, as the eyes flashed purple behind closed lids he quickly slapped her

amteth gave up control and him and radu laughed for a bit
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 am

Asphent gave a start at the slap. However, she thought that Radu was only kidding and returned the favor. She drew her aleron around full-arc and slammed it against Raducan's face, giggling. She leaned against her 'lover's' well defined form and drew in his scent. It was disgusting, but she had to live with it. She traced her paws over the still-tender wounds that the horrible creature named Liara had left upon him, marring his simple perfection.

Fickle was ambition indeed, but Asphent would not be fickle with what had to be done to fulfill it. She would soon be the ruler of all Malleithen and with that she could overthrow the Dark One. She quickly wrapped her tail around Radu's and snuggled against the crook in his neck, inhaling deeply before doing so. She pecked him on a purple cheek and smiled. What an act even in private, but she could not risk any chance of discovery.

From outside the tent, the cry rose up that the council had finished convening with the two chieftains that weren't busy with something. Satisfied grunts arose from the gathered Ceree, some still half-terrified to death. The order went around to start packing and to sound large bugles that were in the middle of the encampment.

Soon enough, Ceree were streaming down to the Languid Sea. A long column of reds, blues, greens, browns, grays and almost any other color winded down the path to the shores upon which the waves crashed. There were already Syllithe in the water, their sinuous bodies winding effortlessly through the crests. Elves equally skilled in swimming were cutting through the waves with strong, precise strokes.

Feeling in a good mood, Asphent grabbed the only elf they had in camp, Cael and put him on her back. Sounds of protestation arose from the boy, but she shut him up. After a few minutes Cael just had to ask "Who are you?"

"Boy, I'm Asphent. Future ruler of Malleithen."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:21 am

Radu walked along next to asphent, when she wasn't looking amteth took control, causing radu to lag a bit. he looked up at cael and his eyes showed the general message of 'help me please!!' his eyes returned to normal and he went back to walking next to asphent

Amteth literally smacked himself across the muzzle "they're headed for the languid sea!? oh good lord, i can't wait for liara to fall asleep" he growled. the real radu blinked as amteth disappeared in a burst of flame... suddenly in broad daylight while liara was still awake, amteth forced a vision on her.
the vision shifted a bit and was rather grainy and hard to see, but easily heard. she would see a flickering blue flame against a white empty void, the flame spoke "liara... what you have seen of radu loving asphent, it is a lie! asphent has cursed radu with a love spell... to be exact it is rage radu who is in control. the real radu is locked within his own mind! and he needs your help and quickly, if you can kiss him while in rage form before midnight the spell will break and radu will be freed... but not only are guards waiting for your return, they are moving towards the languid sea... you must hurry!" he said as the vision would fade... amteth only hoped she would listen
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Seraph was surprised at the answer. " Noundele? As in THE Noundele, brother of shadows, one of the Great Ancestors?"

Noundele laughed a bit. " Yes. The very one. I need to talk to you for a while."

Seraph just stared at him in awe. " But I thought you disappeared, Just like the other Ancestors." Noundele paused for a bit. He was sensing Amteth's energy and he let out his energy signature as well.

" Oh, that. Uhh I guess I'm not exactly alive. I'm really a manifestation of my power, but I do have a body when I'm in the shadow world. In the real world, I'm just a spirit."

Seraph started to get it. " Ahh. So why do you want to talk to me?" Noundele had a serious expression. " I talked to you because now the Dark One is free, and you need all the help in defeating Al... I mean the Dark One." Seraph was paying attention. " I have been watching you since the day you were born. You were born with special qualities Seraph. You will be an important asset in defeating The Dark One. Of course, I'll be with you all the way. "

Seraph was puzzled. " How Noundele? You will be just a spirit in the real world." Noundele now spoke in a flat voice. " I'll be merging with you, guiding you all the way. You'll be getting new abilities and you'll know them soon. Now, I'll merge with you, we don't have much time."

Noundele then turned into shadow and went inside Seraph's mouth. Seraph was gagging, but he managed not to spit Noundele out. "Excellent. Now, let's go look for Amtheth. He should be in another ceree's mind. We'll sense him soon enough. Now let's go.' Seraph waved his hand, and a portal opened, showing the Languid Sea Seraph and Rubian stepped into the portal, and half a second later, they were in the Languid Sea. " Now to find Amteth. Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 pm

MALKUTHE HIGHWIND

Malkuthe walked along the vast expanse of white that covered almost everything that he could see. Traveling in a line parallel to him was the small contingent of strangely grotesque monstrosities. He somehow felt a dip in the amount of magic around the beasts, it could have been his imagination, but the feeling was so strong to just discount.

He hardly remembered anything that had happened ever since he fainted, but he was pretty sure it had been almost three weeks, judging from the state of the skies above. The equinox was coming and the Aespectriill would once again make it known that they are more than just myths used to scare children.

Every so often, he would wag his tail from side to side and find it very amusing. Whenever he sat down, worried about a lot of things, he would wag his tail frantically and he would soon feel better. He almost always fingered the collar that was around his neck fondly, as though it was something from a far-away memory. Sometimes, he stroked it with an aleron and found the feelings it produced as pleasing.

One other thing was on his mind, though. Now he had seen the gate of worlds in all of its glory, a dream of his ever since being a lowly child. He discounted it, though, and continued trudging through the knee-deep snow. His footsteps made such a racket that he was curious as to why the small group of strange creatures hadn't noticed him yet.

The day stretched on into night, the balance between them slowly beginning to fall into place. Night becoming long as day and day becoming short as night. The equinox truly was on the horizon, he would have to be back with the clans by that time.

He stretched out before a fire built from a small pile of twigs he had picked off of his fur that were snagged while he walked through the snow-mangled underbrush of a petrified forest that he had passed by earlier. His well-defined muscles rippled as he moved around to find a comfortable spot. It wasn't easy.

No matter, he just needed some sleep.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm

noundele would be able to easily sense the aura of amteth coming off a young purple ceree with strange yellow markings, he walked silenetly beside a female who seemed to be his lover. the female was carrying a young male elf on her back. but something was disturbed about Radu's aura, he seemed to be under some form of love spell and was definitely not himself

suddenly the voice of amteth filled seraph's head, so noundele could hear it "HEEEEEY APOIN!!! so hows it going? for me not so well, since my vessel is stuck under a terrible love spell from the psycho next to him" he shrugged, as his image also popped up in seraph's mind
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Amteth's voice filled Seraph's head. He was told of the situation. He communicated through the same way Amteth talked to him. " Hey Erik! I sense you are near. I'll try to do something about the situation. I'll come to you right away." Noundele told Seraph to go find a purple ceree with strange markings accompanied by a female who had an elf on her back and nearing the Languid Sea. " That's very specific. Let's go Rubian." Rubian was acting a bit strange and he asked Noundele what was wrong with him. " Oh, it's just the equinox coming near. Aespectrill reveal themselves during this time. Oh and because I have left the shadow world, that world will collapse. Aespectrill will sense that. Anyways, let's go!"

No sooner that he already saw the pair of ceree going to the Languid Sea. He managed to block them. " Hey, can I talk to both of you?" Seraph wove a magic barrier around himself and Rubian to block the female's magic. Noundele could already sense Erik's powerful presence in the purple ceree. " Erik, what can we do to release the spell? Night is approaching and if that ceree doesn't come here in time, it's too late for this ceree."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 pm

thats the problem... i don't know, this is magic that was taught to this gal by alg-i mean the dark one as he is now called. i'm not even sure the kiss of his true love will work... it should though, i guess all you can do is just distract R-Radu and Asphent, keep them from getting to the launguid sea... and try not to get cursed yourself. amteth groaned rubbing his temples
R-Radu raised and eyebrow "do i know you?" he asked raising an eyebrow. he growled slightly, stepping between seraph and asphent
see... look at this guy, he has no control! amteth groaned
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm

"This is going to be a problem. we'll distract the girl. Try to gain dominance. We'll make sure he and the girl are far away from each other." Noundele then gave the kid directions. "Kid, you know what to do. Be careful, this girl is powerful."

Seraph released a flame as hot as a star onto R-Radu. He then shot a powerful blast of magic at Asphent, hurling her and the elf away from R-Radu. " Rubian! Make sure R-Radu doesn't get near us!" Seraph summoned shadows at his command. " Shadows, attend to me. Attack the female but try not to hurt the elf." Seraph donned his cloak of magic and started attacking. Asphent though was trying to weave some sort of magic. Seraph started to be careful.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am

R-Radu roared viciously, taking his actual rage form. now he towered over other ceree, displaying his feralness. he let loose an earthshaking roar that shook the earth. he growled at rubian, lashing out with his claws. he followed with a burst of grey fire. amteth was doing his best to hold R-Radu back, but he was having trouble since it was always difficult to control radu's rage form come on liara... the sun will be setting sooon
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 am

"liara... what you have seen of radu loving asphent, it is a lie! asphent has cursed radu with a love spell... to be exact it is rage radu who is in control. the real radu is locked within his own mind! and he needs your help and quickly, if you can kiss him while in rage form before midnight the spell will break and radu will be freed... but not only are guards waiting for your return, they are moving towards the languid sea... you must hurry!"
Liara gasped as the vision hit her, eyes widening with shock.
'I...no...RADU!' She shook her head, cursing herself for fleeing so far from the tribe, as it would be impossible for her to reach them in time. As if reading her thoughts, Maetesk raised a claw.
'We could help,' he muttered. 'There was a force flowing into your mind, so we looked to see what it was...and we know of your plight.' Liara nodded meekly.
There was a curious, tingling sensation all down her body as Maetesk turned to smoke, filling the air around her. She coughed, startled to see the ground rushing past beneath her feet. It was if she was flying.
'Do not move,' Maetesk muttered, his voice booming from all the corners of the black screen, 'or you might fall, and we may not be able to catch you before the ground does.'It was only a matter of time before they were at the shore, Liara thrown from the cloud of smoke as Maetesk re-appeared, spewing flames at Asphent.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 am

R-Radu roared turning towards liara "you dare come back here and bring that living rock with you!?" he growled, already in his rage form. he began to slowly move towards liara, forcing rubian out of his way with a smack of his heavy paw. he bared his long fangs "i'll ripyou apart!"
deep within his own mind the real radu cryed out in vain "liara my love don't listen!!... I'LL KILL YOU ASPHENT!!"
amteth chuckled slightly to himself as he sat back to see how events played out
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 am

Liara winced as she saw the rage in R-Radu's eyes. For a second doubt clouded her mind, then she remembered Amteth's words, her eyes narrowing with determination. There was the sound of grinding metal behind her as a steel-like blade slid out from the end of Maetesk's tail, before he roared, charging at Asphent, eyes wild with a happiness. It was strange how he enjoyed power so much.
Then again... Liara shuddered, bracing herself for what was to come. She launched herself at R-Radu, throwing her paws around his shoulders as if to embrace him.
There was a sickening pain in her side as his claws ripped deep into her flesh, but she forced herself to carry on. Leaning forwards, Liara moved her face towards his own, crimson soaking her fur.
Just....a little....furt...furth... She coughed blood, her muzzle only inches from R-Radu's. ...further...
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:44 am

ASPHENT

A ball of flame erupted against her chest. She winced at the pain, but disregarded it, channeling magic into the wound to cauterize it. She drew deep into her power and plied it into her abilities of charm. Threads attached to the Aespectriill and strange Ceree, snaring them in her trap.

With one word, the two fell to their knees, begging her to make them do as she wished. The magic would never have been that strong, but the situation demanded it. She walked over to the two, hips swaying, ignoring the shadows that attempted to move from the Ceree's feet, but could not.

As she walked, her body became slender and her limbs thin. Her snout shortened and her alerons disappeared. She took the form of an elf and with a backhanded slap sent the Aespectriill stumbling into the ground. A kick to the face shut the Ceree up, and even then, its eyes pleaded attention. It was very much like the power over an Agador, if everything she heard was true, but unlike that influence, this one could be broken.

She sighed, and watched as the foolish Liara was killed by her own lover. It would contribute to more power over Radu, if ever he stopped being besotted with her. It was all a part of the plan.

MALKUTHE

Seeing Saffyre, Malkuthe ran towards her like a child. His tail wagged in anticipation of what was to come. His strong muscles rippled with every step he took towards the love of his life. What he did next was a surprise to him. He asked to be petted. Petted!

Saffyre looked at him sadly and then complied. "You did have Agador-like tendencies when you were a child..." she said, and all of a sudden, to Malkuthe, she looked much older and serene. There was no sign of the troubled Saffyre that only he and her closest of friends knew existed. "I guess they came back when I turned you..."

Malkuthe could only look at her with a puzzled expression. His eyes slid over the gentle curve of her snout and the soft lines that surrounded her eyes. Her soft fur of a luscious purple color and her slender, alluring body. They took the view in so completely, that anything she said was lost in his fantasies. This was the woman he loved, and he would love to have her in his arms.

A pained expression shadowed her face, and the last thing she said was sure to make Malkuthe cry. "I'm sorry, but you and I are now far apart as eternity allows... Our love can no longer be..."

Malkuthe woke up with a pained roar. His eyes red with unshed tears, his throat producing whimpers in place of stifled sobs. He didn't want to cry, but it hurt so badly. What did he do? He knew not. He limbered up from his position lying on the small hole he had dug out from the snow.

He then knew that he would have to return to Alriiea with all speed. He hoped against all hope that Saffyre was still around and that the dream had been a cruel joke by the ancestors. He ran without looking back, he ran without concern for the small group of creatures that at that moment chose to look straight at him.

He summoned all his strength in the arcane arts and rocketed into the sky, the Laudethe forming his wings as he corkscrewed through the sky. Tears now streamed freely from his eyes, but before they could run down his cheeks, they were blown away by the wind.

He shot towards Alriiea, putting all of his magic into the speed with which he was flying. When he neared the shore, he saw a battle happening, but he did not stop. He just kept going until he fell out of the sky, barreling into an elven woman in front of a Ceree and an Aespectriill.

He lost consciousness, then and there. He never once noticed the silver bauble that now hung from his collar.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 am

R-radu's momentum caused him to touch against liara's lips, then several things happened at once... The wounds on radu's arms healed, as he gained control of his own body. As the kiss endured liara's wounds healed as If they never occured. Radu shrunk to his orginal size. He smiled and ended the kiss stepping back... With a pulse of energy he sent asphent into a barrel roll, he magic over rubian and seraph was cut off.

Radu took his anthromorphic form. He walked over and punched asphent in the face hard enough to at least knock her out. He stood there for a second now that everything had been put right... He noticed another form "malkuthe?" he ran over to his friend, returning to his normal form. "malkuthe my friend, please wake up!" he said pushing on him with a paw... after a few seconds the older ceree awoke
"radu?... what happened?"
Radu smiled and began to explain in brief just about everything that had happened... though remembering malkuthe's feeling for saffye he left out the parts of her turning him into an agador and a few more parts like that... when he concluded he smiled at his friend "it's good to have you back"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 am

MALKUTHE

Malkuthe recoiled in shock from Raducan's story and contemplated it for a moment. He would have loved to believe it was a lie, but he could not see any reason why the purple would lie. He sighed and pushed himself up. At that moment, waves of anger rolled over him, so much so that he was stunned by their simple magnitude.

He stalked over to Asphent, with a faux smile on his face and helped her up. She struggled to her feet and smiled back at him. He could sense the magic being woven and he bared his fangs and growled.

"To think I even trusted you!" Malkuthe opened his maw. Asphent winced, waiting for the flames to burn her to a cinder, but that wasn't what Malkuthe did. With a strong bite, he snapped Asphent's neck in two. His tail wagged, thinking that Saffyre was praising him from the well-done job. His eyes widened and he pushed the image down.

When he released the limp Ceree, blood did not spurt out of the holes in her neck. What came out was a red goo that started to spread over her body. Asphent was still alive, choking on her blood, but the pain that came from the red goo seemed to be so powerful that even in her death throes, she was racked by agony.

Black pebbled skin was beginning to take over her body and pretty soon, she was a hulking undead beast with blank eyes. Malkuthe looked at what had happened with horror. He backed away from the beast and ran into the water.

The new Agador ran across the waters, going north. Her magic keeping her afloat. Malkuthe had the faintest idea where the beast was going to. The Gate of Worlds.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 am

Radu shook his head and shuddered, he noticed a few other ceree had gathered. the stared in shock and awe at malkuthe. radu himself walked over and made sure liara was okay "i'm so sorry "he whispered and nuzzled her. he left her to rest for the moment. he walked over to malkuthe and smiled at him "like i said it's good to have you back"

there was a silence, a slightly aqward one at that. radu finnally spoke the question that was laying on everyone's mind... "malkuthe now that you are... with us again... will you reclaim your role as cheiftan of the highwind?" he asked, incredibly unsure of what answer to expect
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 am

MALKUTHE

"Take back the title...?" Malkuthe asked slowly, greatly uncertain of his answer. All of a sudden, images flashed in his mind of a time he could not remember.

Four Ceree turned to dust when he just gazed at them.

He fell to the ground, shaking in fear of the monster he had become. His eyes brimmed with tears again.

A ball of magic created a black rain that cleared life off of a distant island. When Saffyre returned, he asked to be praised for the act.

"N-n-no!" he roared. More at himself than at anyone else. He shook in fear and anger.

"I-I'm n-not worthy..." he mumbled in response to Radu's question. "But might I keep the Laudethe? It's all I have to remember father by..." he requested earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoS Chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoS Chapter 7
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next