The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

WoS Chapter 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:37 am

Radu placed a paw on his friend's shoulder, he somehow knew what malkuthe had seen "malkuthe... none of those things where your fault.. they where" he paused" saffye's" he sighed. he shook his head "but since you say you cannot i will become chieftan, and if it is all right with the elder's i will do so without taking the laudethe from you" he stared at the elder's, what he just said was NOT a suggestion. they all nodded rather quickly.
Radu bowed his head and smiled at malkuthe "with your blessing i take the roll of highwind chieftan" he said standing up straight "and as my first act as true cheiftan, ik find myself in need of an advisor whom i know i can trust, i choose my beloved Liara... if she will take the job" he smiled at her
if anyone had bother to look, behind all the gathered ceree was a flaoting blue flame, about the size of an elf, it flickered showing the powerful form of amteth, and then it was gone
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
One Who Walked the Planes
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:00 am

Seraph managed to break free from Asphent's spell. He approached everyone and two ceree were busy something about being chieftain and a new adviser. Noundele released another burst of energy to see if any Ancestors have been awakened besides Amteth and kaldi. [i]" Hey kid, shouldn't we be doing something, like defeat the Dark One!"

Seraph approached the others. " Hey guys, I don't mind the talking, but we have more urgent matters to attend to. Let's go to the Languid Sea."

Rubian was having a headache and Aespectrill don't even have headaches. He was looking at the sky, the equinox nearing. Aespectrill roaming Sylfe, it would be both a spectacular and horrifying sight. He went to seraph and the others. " He's right. The dark One is free and he won't be waiting for us. We must hurry."
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:13 pm

MALKUTHE

((OOC: Post gets a bit NSFW))

Heavy-set shoulders shifted in the stillness of the night that had fallen. Fur rustled as sinewy tissue stretched and contracted as Malkuthe twisted and turned to find a comfortable position to sleep. He shifted his alerons, one even hit something solidly in the darkness. The thump shattered the silence.

His eyes were squeezed shut, as though fending off an invisible attacker. There was no waking for him, the dream was a terrible one. His tail lashed about in the darkness as the nightmare deepened into hellish visions. The klimnu at its end was sharpened to an edge and was cutting the tent to shreds, no one dared come near for fear of their lives.

All of a sudden, his struggle stopped.

From the distance, a swishing haunted Malkuthe and filled his heart with unspoken desire. Drops of water echoed against the invisible walls that surrounded him in the darkness. A light shone down on him, illuminating his blue fur and plumage. They shone dully in the light.

Motes of dust drifted down, landing upon Malkuthe's forehead. He found himself shrinking, becoming more slender as his lims began to thin. Fur faded into flesh and alerons shrank back to his skull, leaving behind a crest of feathers where they vanished to. Silky bluish-silver hair hung down along his head, not too long, not too short, just right. Short locks of it hung over his ears and the hair on the back of his neck touched the hollow where his neck met his back.

He was completely naked, save for the hair that grew in certain parts of his body and the collar aroud his neck. His skin was pale and it was illuminated by a suffused glow that came from nowhere. His silvery hair swung through the entire arc of his neck's motion as he looked around. A shadow darkened his face with every passing moment that he saw nothing but the darkness of the dream.

Suddenly, thin but strong arms wrapped around him from the darkness. The owner of them also stepped into the glow of his skin. Her skin was smooth as silk, supple as milk, and as pale pink as a baby's bottom. Smooth hair brushed against his skin, causing him to shudder as sensation almost tried to overwhelm him. The female's hair was just the perfect shade of purple, streaked with black and gold, just like Saffyre's wings.

"Malkuthe?" The tender voice almost drove Malkuthe insane. He let out a sigh as he melted into her embrace. He was distracted from the feeling as his head was rudely turned around. Strong yet gentle hands caressed the collar around his neck, sending a tingle down Malkuthe's spine.

Closer, their heads came, each breathing in the other's sweetest of scents. Ever smaller, the gap between them closed in a passionate kiss that seemed to blend seconds to minutes and minutes to hours. Eternity passed before the kiss broke. "Will I see you again?" muttered Malkuthe, dreading the answer.

"This love cannot be..." murmured Saffyre consolingly. As she did, her figure vanished into the darkness like ash thrown to the wind.

Malkuthe awoke yet again. The sweet dream that had so quickly turned to nightmare, more than enough to push him over the edge. He faintly recalled plunging into the sea, but having to come out quickly. It no longer mattered.

He just wanted to be with Saffyre. He wrinkled his nose and realized that he still remembered Saffyre's scent, subtle and faint as it might have been. It made him smile for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Liara couldn't help but cry tears of relief when her wounds healed, Radu regaining his senses. What happened next was all over so quickly that she didn't know where to look, Amteth disappearing as Malkuthe appeared, no longer Agdor.
"and as my first act as true cheiftan, ik find myself in need of an advisor whom i know i can trust, i choose my beloved Liara... if she will take the job" She glanced at Radu, blushing.
'I..I...of course,' Liara was lost for words.
" Hey guys, I don't mind the talking, but we have more urgent matters to attend to. Let's go to the Languid Sea."
Maetesk stood some way off, away from the ceree. His talons traced through the blood splattering the shore without thinking, symbols appearing across the dirt to erupt in a blaze of crimson fire, another ward placed. He closed his eyes, revelling in the power trickling into him, but couldn't help but feel angry - they had not been his own actions. It was as if he was becoming more of a puppet to the voice each day.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

after a night of sleep to help everyone recover from the events of the previous day, every set out to continue their way to the launguid sea. Radu was being extract affectionate to liara, sense he felt guilty about what had happened while he was under asphent's control.
in his mind amteth laughed "looks like liara's got you under a love spell"
"shut up, liara doesn't need magic for me to love her" radu grumbled
"kid love is it's own breed of magic" amteth laughed

between his worrying over liara, radu noticed malkuthe was very troubled. he knew it to be both the visions that came to him from his time as an agador, and his love sick heart. radu remembered a time that seemed so long ago, when he had spent many a lonely night watching over his farm often seeing saffye and malkuthe together. he knew the two had loved each other very much, figuring that malkuthe, and possibly saffye, where distraught... even through it was all saffye's fault this had happened, he thought bitterly.

amteth meanwhile entered seraph's mind, and let noundele do the same with radu... "i wonder how long until kaldi comes looking for looking for noundele and i, and more importantly when will the other ancestor's wake up" he said so noundele, seraph, and radu could hear
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Seraph and the others were flying to the Languid Sea, Seraph was talking to rubian about the eqiunox. The purple ceree whose name was Radu was being affectionate to his lover, though he thought it might have been to much. The blue ceree whose name was Malkuthe was looking depressed. Seraph wondered if it was the nightmares he had yesterday or if it were matters of the heart. Noundele and Amteth talked about the Great Ancestors. Noundele then came back to Seraph's mind. "Hey Seraph, There's something I wanna tell you. The Dark One is one of us."

Seraph was dumbfounded by the revelation Noundele said. "What? The Dark One is one of you Ancestors?"

" Not exactly. I mean he was one of my friends. He was also amteth's friend as well. His real name was Algaisia. He was an elf. But he turned on us. Then he became the Dark One."

Seraph couldn't believe that The Dark One was one of the Great Ancestors friends. " I can't believe it. But it does make sense on why is he so powerful."

Noundele then had a serious tone. " I want to tell this to you because I want all of you to be careful. He will sense our presence when we get near to him, and he will kill you by any means necessary. I want all of you to take care of yourselves. we can't help you that much since we are only spirits and manifestations of power. But we'll help you as much as we can. Good luck with the fighting kid."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 am

Amteth interupted this conversation "to correct noundele, algaisia was more than just a friend... he was one of the original 7. but then after the great battle he died after a time, he was brought back to life by the eternal destiny who brought him back as an evil version of himself, but far more powerful.... he was less annoying then" he retreated from seraph's mind.

lagging behind the highwind was a large ceree, cloaked in a tattered robe that covered him entirely except for the end of his grey muzzle, and his grey feet. he looked up at the sky, which shone at high noon "i've still got plenty of time" thought Eon
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 am

" Oh sorry Amteth. From the eons that have passed I have forgotten the details of Algaisia's becoming of the dark One." Noundele was surprised that Erik remembered everything. Noundele had a very short memory span.

Seraph and the others were nearing the Languid Sea. He noticed a ceree in a tattered robe way behind the others. " Hey Noundele, do you know who the ceree is?" Noundele didn't say a thing at first. But after a while he replied. " I don't know kid. But that ceree reeks of power. I just don't know if that power is good or evil."

Rubian was staring at the sun. It was noontime. But since the solstice was nearing, it would be a short day. " I wonder if any Aespectrill are roaming Sylfe by now?"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 pm

MALKUTHE

Malkuthe shivered in the coldness of the night, they were but a few miles from the Languid sea, but they decided against pushing onward that night. The night was biting and the breeze that came from the sea helped nothing. At that time, Malkuthe had chosen to sleep outside, in order to prevent further damage of tents.

Yet again, his alerons lashed about because of a dream that he would as soon forget than remember. His shoulders shifted even as he lay on the mat of grass, his sturdy torso, twisting to the changing dream.

His fur shimmered again in the night. The markings on his face gleaming to the steady beat of the wind. He opened his maw and let loose a small growl that ripped through the silence of the night.

He was again in the still dark room of his last dream. The walls seemed to close in on him; he was so alone. The shadows deepened and his breath seemed to catch. In his dream's mind, a scene so familiar burned in his mind without cease.

The cave was dark and dank. His tail was pinned in between two boulders, his hoarse voice mewled. It had been three hours since his unfortunate caper with a glowing butterfly led him to the cave.

His shoulders and body shook with pain and fear. He knew he didn't have long to live. He wanted to see his father one last time, against all odds. As though an answered prayer, there his father was.

He was shaken from his contemplation by a feather-light touch that traced burning lines against his skin. Tender arms snaked around his naked torso and sent tingles down his spine; he was an elf again. It was the same skin with a pinkish tint. He knew its owner as Saffyre.

Memory of the previous dream drifted to the surface, but Malkuthe pushed it down. His silvery-blue hair swung with his head as he shook it in dismay. His collar was being played with, and it felt good, but horrifying at the same time. Droves of purple, gold and black hair fell upon his shoulders as the female put her head on Malkuthe's shoulder.

Malkuthe turned around and was caught in a passionate kiss. Something stirred in him that he had never once thought was there, but it had reared its ugly head more than once when he came into adolescence. He sighed into the kiss, and broke it for a chance at a breath.

His face reddened when Saffyre fell to her knees and looked up at him. Something was awry, though. The dream had not ended when the kiss was broken, the dream had not ended as it usually did.

He then noticed that Saffyre was weeping. Her face seemed more mature than before. He sat down beside her, his bottom smarted at the biting cold. He took her in his arms and set her head on his shoulder. Her tears fell against his skin, glistening drops that rolled down to his pale chest and left tracks that tingled against his skin.

"What's wrong?" Malkuthe whispered softly. His eyes fluttered shut as he tried to empathize with Saffyre's emotional distress. He leaned his head against hers and rocked her gently.

"A few m-million years b-br-ings many miseries... Malkuthe..." she said slowly, choosing her words. Her words were cut by sobs that racked her body. She inhaled to gain her composure. "I fell in love with an Agador and that broke the curse. It only lasted for so long..." she said.

"Oh..." said Malkuthe, tears brimming in his own eyes. They were like springs, shimmering in the soft light that bore down on them like a misty spotlight. Oh how it hurt, thought he.

"It's true... It all ended that one night, as we slept, Raducan turned to dust..." she said, her tears falling down her cheeks onto Malkuthe's calves. "I didn't learn until later that I was with child," she said with a pained sigh. "I bore a stillborn... Malkuthe. A stillborn!" she shouted at particularly no one but the fates that were so cruel.

Malkuthe was already shaking, his face heating up with every moment of the close proximity. Pain ruled him at the moment, but not the corporeal kind. It was simply punishment to hear that she was impregnated; now he knew that they truly could never be.

"I realized... After the child was born, that the love was more lust than passion. I never forgot you, my sweet blue... I never did..." she said with a sigh. Her tears had stopped falling, and now she was hugging Malkuthe with all her strength. "I never want to let you go... I can't keep living like this, though... Bite me, Malkuthe."

Malkuthe was shocked. Somehow when she touched the collar, he was compelled to do so. He bared fangs that were another indication of a Ceree in the form of an elf and plunged them into Saffyre's neck. Blood spurted into the cave of his mouth and it streamed down to her bosom.

In moments, the blood turned gold and Malkuthe had to drink it. Egarnalle, Blood of the Eternals...

"No!" Saffyre screamed. "Why can't I die..." she looked at Malkuthe with a horror filled expression. "You didn't drink it... did you?"

"I-I-I... yes, I did," Malkuthe answered slowly. Saffyre looked at him with a pained expression. "Now I must find you and be with you" A kris materialized in her hands, its ivory handle carved with a pattern that glowed in time to her heartbeat. She plunged it into her chest and withdrew it, even as the blood that spurted from her breast turned into gold. She plunged it into Malkuthe's stomach as she faded from the dream.

Malkuthe fell to the cold, dark floor, blood spilling from his mouth.

Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 pm

The cold night was unbearable to Seraph, so he decided to sleep in his tent, unlike the blue ceree, who still was squirming and moving about as if he were in a dream and a nightmare at the same time. He was very tired and in no time he was asleep.

Seraph found himself in a bright room where there was nothing but light. Strangely in that painfully bright light, he was able to see Noundele. " Hello Seraph. I want to show you something." The scenery changed from a bright room to a place where it was all lush and green. It was full of life. He realized that it was a plane, just like Sylfe. " Seraph, this is the plane of Aznala during our time. Now I want you to see our plane turning into dust. Imagine it Seraph, this plane collapsing upon itself. If you can't imagine it, open your eyes and look."

Seraph then saw the same plane but it was not lush and green anymore. Everything was crumbling, falling into the void. families desperately trying to save themselves. " This is why we moved to Sylfe. We wanted to save our plane, but there was nothing we can do. The only thing we could do was take the essences of all the people in Aznala and take it somewhere else. That's when we came into Sylfe. Then we started recreating the plane. And to be sure that this doesn't collapse as well, we sacrificed our immortality to save this plane from collapsing. Now Seraph, we don't want our sacrifice to be in vain, so all of you must defeat the Dark One."

Seraph understood. They returned to the bright room. " But hey, no pressure." Noundele laughed. " Anyways kid, be prepared. Brace yourselves."

Seraph woke up with a start. He peeked outside his tent, and saw the blue ceree coughing out blood. He then heard a strange noise. It was full of bloodlust. He decided to check it out. Noundele's words still echoed in his mind. " Be prepared kid." He looked and saw a monstrous looking ceree like creature.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

elsewhere radu slept next to liara, but was clearly not sleeping soundly. he growled as the dreams became ever worse
the nightmare continued, he saw saffye, trying to turn him into and agador.... but the spell backfired and created a false agador of radu, while the real him escaped unharmed. he saw the agador radu walking through the gate while malkuthe was left behind by a tearful saffye... what seemed eons later he saw saffye and the false radu... together, the sight nearly made him reach with disgust... saffye waking to find the false radu in ashes, while she later bore his child... a still born....
amteth felt slightly sorry for her... he retreated for radu's mind for awhile. leaving the kid on his own.... but that wouldn't change anything in saffye's plane
the dream shifted.... he saw the image of the dark one on the horizon, evil seeping from him and turning the land a sickly grey. then he saw what was quite possibly the worst image of all.... malkuthe roared at him, jumping talons out. he grabbed radu's neck in a burst of blood. his powerful jaws biting the neck as well... red goo began to seep out but it halted, turning into dust... but radu began to hard, fur and organs becoming stone. soon he was a statue, frozen in shock, horror nd pain.

malkuthe sneered with disgust, lifting a powerful paw. he stuck the statue sending it into peices that flew and skattered across the ground... but then almost as a back fire to this, malkuthe's claws and teeth turned a strange gold color. malkuthe screamed in fright as lines of energy siperwebbed across his fur, once then covered his body... he dropped dead instantly, turning to golden ashes....
radu sat up breathing heavily... he heard a strange roar outside, in hopes to distract his troubled mind he exited the tent, trying not to disturb liara and went to invesigate

the massive monster that was once eon roared. it's body was that of a massive feral ceree like creature. wide black and red feather wings stretched, bloting out the light of the moonlight. it took a step closer to seraph... but then another form jumped at it's side, knocking it away. the creature was similar yet looked far less twisted.it's fur was purple, with golden marks while the other was grey with black marks. the two roared, shattering the silence for miles, red eyes filled with rage and hate. they clashed, each trying to kill the other
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Seraph the two oddly similar creatures glaring at each other full of hate. " Aww man. Now I gotta deal with these two? Oh well." He donned his cloak of magic, and started going in between the two. It was risky since he could be killed by those two. " Radu, calm yourself, you could only cause hurt in this rage form." He then blew flames at the other ceree. He used his powers to summon shadows. Since it was night, they were more powerful. He then attacked with full might. " This is just the kind of exercise I need." But slowly, he was turning feral. He would soon be like Radu's rage form, wild, unpredictable and attacks violently. He would need to stop at some point.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Radu knew he was right... he roared slashing the other ceree with an aleron. it growled and backed up, radu took his normal form, fur bristling up. he blasted a burst of purple energy at the ceree like creature, sending it flying into a tree, knocking it out. he patted seraph on the shoulder "now you calm down" he laughed

clouds covered the moon for a time. during which the massive feral ceree shrank into a average ceree. his grey fur streaked with black markings....
Back to top Go down
GoredGuar
Spark Bearer
Spark Bearer
GoredGuar

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 am

(Can't really write much :S Sorry!)

Liara poked her head out the tent. She'd been woken by a commotion of some sort, but nothing could have prepared herself for what she saw in front of her now. Feral ceree clashed in a whirlwind of claws and alerons.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 am

(it's okay ^^)
Radu turned to liara "oh ther you ar-" the clouds had faded, causing eon to transform again, he jumped at radu. Radu didn't take his feral form before he was knocked into a tree. Eon let out bone chilling laughter "amteth's power is weaker than I thought" his eyes had turned solid black. The aura of the dark one seeping out of him "wow to rip off the head of your prescicous little flower" eon turned to liara.

Radu jumped on his back in feral form. He bit into eons neck, eon flipped him off. Eon stumpled a purple mark on his neck.. He roared and twitched. A ripple of purple energy spread over his body. He dropped to the grip unconscious
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 pm

" Aww man! Now what did Radu do?" Seraph managed to say after he calmed down. " I don't know kid. But you started going wild a while ago. By the way, that ceree reeks of Dark One energy. Either he's an agent of the Dark One, or just an unlucky soul who's been cursed. Anyways, you gotta control that cloak of yours. Use it for a long time you start going wild. You gotta control yourself. Oh yeah, kick that guy's butt! He insulted Amteth."

Seraph then looked at the creature." What happened to him? He's just there lying down."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 pm

"I knocked him out, isn't it obvious?" radu spoke in a voice that did not belong to him, his eyes where also purple.... " I hate when people insult, especially when al does it" he turned his head and spit out black blood that sizzled when it hit the ground. Helooked back at the unconscious form of eon "a were-ceree eh? Normal by day, feral by night. He has been cursed by the dark one" radu shook his head and his eyes returned to normal. He placed a paw on his noggin "owww, never gonna let you do that again amteth.radu looked to the sky "almost morning" radu grabbed eon by the scruff of his neck and began to drag him back to the encampment.

Once he did he Looked around the camp for malkuthe. He hadn't checked up on his friend for awhile
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:14 pm

" Oh. Apologies Lord Amteth. Let's go, I need to catch up on some sleep." As if sleep walking, he trudged towards his tent. He didn't noticed the blue ceree in the ground so he just stepped on him, kicked him and rolled him in dirt. strangely, he was snickering. " This kid is just like me." Noundele also laughed. Soon he was in his tent, snoring.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 am

SAFFYRE

As the sun rose upon a paradise yet incomparable to any other world, wails of despair ripped through the silence of the predawn. There was no blood, there was no battle, yet the inhabitants of Azalar cried with a melancholy that could rip the heart out of anyone who would hear.

"Their Creatrix was gone..."

As the night had fallen the day before, the whispers of a looming war shrouded the entirety of Azalar. The Dragons behested the Creatrix to stay, but their authority-filled requests were unheard. The shadows darkened and so did the hearts of the many inhabitants of Azalar.

In the grey of predawn, the many races were rejoicing for their creatrix hadn't yet left. But their hopes of her staying were dashed as golden streaks ran across the sky like lightning. They illuminated clouds in their wake and with them came large rips into other worlds. A single great dragoness flew through them. The Creatrix.

On Sylfe, the golden gate of worlds shook as lightning and thunder rose around it. The world screamed as the gate was torn in half. From the gash, Saffyre stepped out. With a whistle that rose on the wind, she called out "Malkuthe!"
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 am

Radu was looking at the sleeping form of malkuthe when he growled and shuddered with a sudden feeling. it was the strangest feeling, especially for what he was sensing. it was a mixture of anger, rage, but it was strangly mixed with pity, slight mourning and even happiness. he looked in the direction the sensation had come from "saffye" he said audibly. he pawed at malkuthe to wake his sleeping form "malkuthe, malkuthe... MALKUTHE!! saffye is here, well not exactly here but she is in this plane." he said trying to wake his friend

he smiled sadly... if saffye and malkuthe wear together they would be happy, but saffye wouldn't be able to safe here forever. amteth may be gone at the moment but he felt it was true. saffye would come and either leave alone... or leave and take malkuthe with her... either way he would be happy for his friend, if the first option was taken malkuthe would fall back into despair. if the second was taken, radu gulped, he might never see the ceree who had been his best friend since his earist memories would be gone, quite possibly never seen again.

radu sighed as he continued to wake his sleeping friend. he spoke ever so softly to himself "either way... i will not interfer other than to applogize to saffye, since it was me who caused the death of the false me"
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 pm

As seraph was sleeping, Noundele sensed disturbance in the planes. " Someone is traveling between the planes. Is it coming here, or to some other plane." His answer was questioned when he sensed a powerful entity coming from the gate of worlds, the only place one can travel through the other planes. " Is this who I think it is? This being is a creature of Sylfe, yet her power, it surpasses even my own." Noundele shuddered at the horrible thought. The energy signature was something he knew. It was the power of an Eternal. " How could this ceree have the power of an Eternal. She is as powerful as Destiny. Is she friend or foe? I must be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:05 pm

SAFFYRE

With every step she took, the ground sang to her gait. The world was her friend now, a constant companion to her broken and battered heart. There was nothing she could do about it, at least at the moment. Time wasn't on her side for outside her home plane, her powers were not free to roam outside Sylfe's borders. The world resonated as she drew the fabric or reality around her and pushed a hole through it.

Mist exploded from where she vanished, but it wasn't anything normal. From the mist came not only hulking statues but also Traighluhn. The rumbling of stone and the clicking of spindly legs echoed in the silence, unbeknownst to Saffyre. Rasping guttural growls erupted from the throats of the figures of stone. "We are not pleased to be taken from our slumber. Power was within our grasps!"

A frantic clicking was heard as the Traigluhn scattered from the beam of stygian flame that was released from the maw of the largest living statue. The rasping of stone against stone was heard as the living statues tried to evade the counter-attack of the Traighluhn. They were too slow, however, and the sharp claws of the Traighluhn wounded the beasts. Glowing blue energy poured from the gashes, but were sealed almost immediately.

More gouts of black flame struck Traighluhn and disintegrated many of them. The statuesque beasts all had their maws open and were creating a perimiter of defense that none of the Traighluhn dared enter. "We are not as weak as you think"

All of a sudden, thunder boomed and what seemed like an invisible barrier slammed in between the two warring sides. Traighluhn that were rushing in for the kill hit the wall, black flames stopped suddenly in midair. A voice echoed in the plain "My children will not harm one another. The Traighluhn are needed elsewhere."

The Traighluhn vanished like ashes in the wind.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 pm

eon grumbled as he awoke, the mornings light shining down on him. he was covered in a tattered blanket laid nearby the tent that belonged to radu. he sighed and started to get up... but he was chained to a small post. eon rolled his eyes "of course"

radu had taken his elven form and was poking malkuthe with a stick "come on! wake up you lazy blue bum" he growled poking him harder
Back to top Go down
willtofly258
willtofly258

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Seraph woke up a little late because Noundele wasn't waking him up. " I'm a Great Ancestor. I'm not an alarm clock." Noundele grumbled. Seraph saw outside his tent was the very ceree he fought with a while ago, only now he was less feral. He still retained his marks and was chained to a post. He looked on the other side and saw Radu in his elven form poking the blue ceree with a stick. " Great. Just woke up and already seeing weirdness here. anyone want breakfast. I have the strangest craving for roasted shark."
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 am

Malkuthe stirred for a moment, feeling a sharp poking on his side. He tried to wave it off with a paw, but it returned with renewed vigor. He cracked one of his eyes open and spotted Radu standing beside him, poking him with a stick. "Wha--!" he was cut off when he saw the grey Ceree chained to a post. A mutual understanding suddenly sparked between the two, one knew the other's case, albeit, sketchily.

He trotted over to the grey Ceree and placed his head beside the other's. He smelled a foul taint, but a weak one at the very least. He also somewhat sensed a similarity to one of Radu's supposed powers, turning into a form ruled by rage. He sensed a mix of emotions from the gray Ceree and to him, some of those seemed to come from someone else. There was somewhat a burning determination to get rid of the curse.

He opened his maw to speak to the Ceree but was cut short by a plume of mist that exploded from nowhere. In the mist, a silhouette of a Ceree appeared. With each of her steps, the world seemed to rejoice in her presence. For what reason, Malkuthe could not call to mind.

When the mist faded, they revealed the figure in his dreams. It was Saffyre. He shook his head, thinking it was still a dream. But the vision did not go away.

"A-are you r-really h-here?" asked Malkuthe carefully. He thought that a wrong word might send her back to where she had once vanished to.

"Yes, I am... I'm here for you, Malkuthe..." she said with a tone that was thick with desperation. "I need you by my side..."

With that, Saffyre grabbed Malkuthe by the neck with an Aleron and prepared to use her magic. That was when she saw Radu. She stopped almost instantaneously, her eyes glowing with something that could no longer be expressed with words. Malkuthe's face darkened. However, they vanished in another burst of mist.

"Look, Malkuthe at what you and I can rule together..." said Saffyre. She gave a start when she actually took the chance to look around. Her eyes became glossy with unshed tears and her body was racked with sobs that were suppressed.

All around them was what could have been once a magnificent hall. There were pillars that paraded down its length, but their color was faded and the gold leaf that adorned their tops was almost completely gone. Faded frescoes showed in patches on the walls and pots that would have once held magnificent plants were in ruin.

The palace was destroyed by time. The short moments she had spent in Sylfe made a million years pass in Azalar. She fell to the ground, crying. Malkuthe was there to comfort her, and she wallowed in the warmth of his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoS Chapter 7   WoS Chapter 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoS Chapter 7
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next