The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:55 am

Braus chuckled at Leo's antics and enthusiasm to be doused with cold water. "I doubt you can lift it high enough in your current state old man" said Braus when the older Liannon tried to take the jug from his hands. "Worry not, it will be my pleasure."

Braus laughed heartily, holding the jug atop Leo's head. With a quick flick of the wrist, he upended the jug, spilling the ice-cold contents onto the older, drowsier Liannon. "Feeling better old man" said Braus, grinning at the older Liannon's expense. "Of course master Erbe--!" began Braus, turning around to face Erberus. He stopped in his tracks, mouth agape. The only sounds that came after were the shattering of the earthenware jug at Braus' feet and the slight chuckle from the soaked Leo.

Who, in the name of the Gods are you?! exploded Braus.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:25 am

Leo would tell Braus about how well he was feeling, despite the cold crawling to his bones and latent pain on his back, but he decided the drama was just too funny to be interrupted by his words. He was delighted with the sight for a few moments, before a troublesome sound brought him back to reality; steps announced at least two people climbing the stairs.

Two strong knocks sounded just one second before the door was open widely, revealing the innkeeper and a scared and rather somnolent maid. They caught Leo trying to get up using the bed for support, Braus scared, and Érberus in a severe expression, but looking human again, after a flashing transformation.

"I'm rrreally sorry, mister!... It was a terrible and stupid accident, I must assuuuure you." Leo talked in a groggy and absolutely convincing performance of a drunk man. "I think I overdid a little... while driking at the Festival! My friend here wass trying to... to heeelp me get back to the rrroom." He awkwardly gestured in Braus direction, or somewhere almost close to his real position "*Before my master could notice my absence*" he added in a rather audible whisper, ignoring that his master was just a few feet away from him "But as you can see, it didn't work." he shrugged.

"I'll pay for the jug. And you can be sure that he won't make any noise again." Éreberus sounded so grim, that even the innkeeper cooled his anger, when thought what kind of punishment that poor drunk Liannon would receive. "Right... I... hope so. Please, young mister. And sorry for... coming here. Uh, good rest." he quickly exited the room, the young and scared maid just behind him, closing the door. When they both left, Leo sat on the bed, with his usual smirk on the face.

"Well, maybe this old man can still be useful. Please, Master Allen, continue the explanation for the young Braus."

"I can perform transfiguration magic for a short period of time. Both illusional and real magic" Éreberus guessed the enlightened Liannon would have no difficulty to understand his clear explanation. "I can affect the living beings; more easily the vegetation, the animals with some effort, and the sentient beings with some sort of... consent. Not necessarily a voluntary one, but the simple belief that he can't escape also works. It's a wearing proccess. And my main vehicle is the soundwave." Éreberus waited for the questions.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Braus stood there, dumbfounded when the innkeeper with the maid barged into the small room. There were fragments of pot stuck in the fur around his legs but he didn't mind them. His mind was still boggled by what had just happened to Erberus. And just when he had thought things would not get any stranger, the human/liannon had turned into a human again.

Braus paid little attention to the innkeeper and the maid who had probably heard the shattering of the jug. His eyes were trained on Erberus. He relaxed once the innkeeper and the maid had left the room. He spun around and faced the older Liannon. "Indeed. You must have had years of experience to act drunk that convincingly old man" he said, smirking, getting over the shock of seeing Erberus change from one form to the next.

"Transfiguration? The most difficult of the arcane arts, and you prefer to use sound to carry your magic too. You are a surprising man master Erberus. You must tell me someday just who you are." said Braus, slowly coming to an understanding of what had just happened. "What I don't understand, my friend, is why you asked me how accurate my sense of hearing is" said Braus, sitting on the edge of the bed, careful to avoid the wetness on the sheets.

"Also, if you have things to say that I do not know yet, say them now."
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:38 pm

There was a small fluttering sound, of a price of paper stuck in the wind. If anyone looked to the source of the sound, they would find the window in the room was slightly cracked open, a preice of paper crammed into the crack, as if done in a hurry... From someone on the outside... Of a second story building.

If anyone was to read the note, it was from Raoul. It was written in a rush "hat stolen, ran out of town on werewolf claim, angry mob, I'll find you soon, likely disguised"

Apparently Raoul had run into some bad luck when they were in the dream
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:26 am

Braus grinned, raising one eyebrow at Braus affirmation. "While I'm certainly not the best reference for a good and modest behavior, I can assure you I have had very few occurrences of actually getting drunk. In fact, I believe I forged this state more times than the real thing. I value my sharp yet questionable mind."

Érberus was focused on the main subject. He knew the next affirmations could easily go against Braus sense of self preservation and self-conceit. He couldn't count with the same enthusiasm his other partner, Raoul, presented with such ideas "I asked about your sense of hearing, because I could operate changes and transfiguration with you as well, if you are able to hear me, wittingly or not. Being able to enhance physical features for a short period can be helpful, just as a good desguise in other circumstances."

"It's something hard to ask, and even harder to correspond, but you can trust me you won't find yourself with any unforeseen change. I won't do it while you're distracted, and that's why I'm saying it now. I'm sure you can keep a good state of alertness."

"You won't find yourself waking up in the morning and finding an extra limb. The Gods are wise enough to give some powers to right the person, and not someone with wild and childish ideas... like me." Leo added.

"There are still many things you don't know. You may ask, and I will answer most of them. Others must be experienced or tested; although I have made all kinds of tests on myself, being the major source of the magic make me more easily afected by the transformations.You don't need to worry. Leo here, and our last partner are probably better disposed to pass through such tests".

Leo, already feeling better from his dizziness, passed between the two to find dry clothes for himself on his bag. After picking them up, a discrete sound close to him catched his attention, and he found the little paper stuck in the window. "Speaking of our partner... it seems he found himself in a little problem. This city will have an interesting story about a werewolf visiting the festivals." He gave the paper to Érberus. "I'm sure he will find us when we leave the town."
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 am

"Then you must forgive me for how, after that stunning performance, I doubt your lucidity, old man" said Braus, smirking at Leo. He quite liked the moniker old man and he resolved to use it on Leo whenever he could.

"I see. Forgive me master Erberus if I am uncomfortable with the whole prospect of being transfigured unwittingly. I have no qualms over how trustworthy you are, but I simply don't want to be caught off guard. Regardless, I would greatly appreciate it if you found some method of alerting me when these changes would happen" said Braus, carefully studying Erberus for the first time. His countenance belied something dangerous, a fact that Braus had missed a while back. However, he did not find any reason or indication that this man was being insincere.

"I can assure you, master Erberus, my hearing is better than this old man" said Braus, cocking his head in Leo's direction. "You are an interesting man, master Erberus. Perhaps I shall like journeying with you. Where is this other partner you speak of?" he asked.

"Also, I have but one question, do caves magnify your power?" he continued. Braus watched Leo cross the room and when Leo said something about their other partner being in trouble, Braus said "Then I believe we have someone to rescue. What better time to start the journey of a thousand miles, or perhaps a lot more, than today?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 am

"Now I'm not only old, but alcoholic and becoming deaf!" Leo faked an offended expression, narrowing his eyes. "Oh, that must be the price I pay for calling my own masters old and deaf. And... many... other things. Worse than that" he scrathced his chin. "Yes, I really deserve this."

He changed his wet shirt and coat just before the others eyes, not seeming to mind his nude torso. If Braus was attentive, would notice many small and other bigger scars, specially on Leo's back. When he was done and with dry clothes, he continued. "Well, our last partner don't need to be saved, and probably will find a way to meet us. I'm sure master Allen can call him too, if necessary. He has a specially acute hearing."

Érberus also stood tall, picking his own backpack. "I know you two deserved a night of better sleep before starting this journey. But I believe that leaving during the Festival will raise no suspicion about us. Take your things, young Braus, or lead us to your place where you can gather everything you might need."

"Dont worry about sudden changes; I'll ask you whenever this could be necessary, except in real emergency circumstances. And about your last question, no, the caves or any kind of special sound propagation cannot 'enhance' the magic effects, but only the chances of being 'heard'. So, the chances of my magic work will raise, but not it's effect. The power is not on the sound itself, but in how an organic body respond to my stimulus. Usually, by induced action or transformation"
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:40 am

"Old man, I have not even a shadow of a doubt you called your masters things much... worse" said Braus to the other Liannon, looking at him for a second and then transferring his attention back to Erberus. "From the way you speak of him, and the fact that he gave you a note like he was leaving in a hurry, can I assume that this 'friend' of yours is a vagabond?" asked Braus, completely oblivious to the scars that criss-crossed Leo's body.

"There will be much time for sleep when we start our journey. I say we begin as soon as we can." said Braus. "I believe all of us here in this room are more than sick enough of the cold already." he continued, trying to inject humor in the otherwise grim talk of usurping Winter.

"We can go to the estate. We can gather supplies, plan our journey, and perhaps we can find something in my library that has some significance. Your friend can meet us outside the town."
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 am

"Getting a little humorous, are we?" Leo chuckled, picking the rest of his sparing baggage. "Take care, or you can age and become like me."

Érberus was ready with his backpack, close to the door. "You're not wrong in your assumption, Braus. He doesn't seem versed, but is proficient on his own skills, and rather confident about being under my power." He changed the subject: "I'd like to start our journey passing first in a specific place. Don't worry, it's a city just three days to the west, right on our itinerary. I'll talk more when we meet our last partner."

With his gold, Érberus made the quick transaction to pay his room. The innkeeper seemed rather surprised to see Leo, the fake drunk, still in one piece, althgough he limped slightly when they walked to the exit door.

The city was almost desert, suffering the post effects of the wild Festival night. There would be much more energy until the end of this day, but now, just a few moments after the sunrise, only a few workers were already on the streets, opening their trades; also some drunk lying bodies here and there, too exhausted to rest in a better place, and already too filthy to mind the dirt soil.

When nearly exiting the city gates, the group could hear the discussion of two tired guards:
"I'm telling you, I saw the werewolf..."
"Okay... so how was he like?" the second guard was ironic.
"At first just like a normal young man, but he transformed right in front of me, before running through this very gate!"
"Ah-ha..." the colleague was still skeptical. He noticed the trio passing the gates "Enough fun with the Festival? Can't you three endure all the nights? Hahaha!"
Soon, they were out of the city limits.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:09 pm

werewolves? Gentlemen please… everyone know that those beasts of creations of myth, pure imagination as they say” the voice of Raoul rang out as he calmly strolled up to the guards. He was wearing no hat, thus his lupine ears sat upright and in full view as he walked towards them. The two guards stared at him wide eyed for a moment, eyes focused on his ears. The first guard stammered, looking between Raoul and the other guard.
“I-it’s the werewolf! I told you I sa-URK!” the guard didn’t get to finish his sentence as Raoul slammed the hilt of his knife into the guard’s forehead. He then turn and repeated this on the other guard and made them both drop to the ground. Raoul pulled his hat out of his cloak and replaced it on his head. He stopped down, liberating the unconscious men of all their money and walking off to catch up with Ereberus, Leo, and their guest.
that was for causing me so much trouble last night you bastard” Raoul yelled over his shoulder at the unconscious guards.

He quickly caught up with the trio, still counting his coins from his most recent piece of work “sorry I am so late gentlemen, hard to get out of town unseen… and I had to make several stops” he said adding the coins to his coin bag, well…. One of them. Raoul had several coin purses tied to his belt, considering they different styles and amounts of coins within… all of them stolen. “so… who is your friend?” he asked, glancing at Braus
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 am

Braus glanced at the strange wolf-man that was now walking on the road beside them with disdain. "A thief. Just wonderful." he thought. Although, he had to admit, he admired the young (or presumably so) man that had, apparently, fallen into the company of the so far honorable Erberus, for his gall. There was also the unmistakable hint of years of experience in his pickpocketing.

"I am Tenebraus, but you may call me Braus if you so wish. I heard of Master Erberus' quest to put an end to this winter, which I must admit, I do not like one bit anyway, and I offered my help. You are?" asked Braus, speaking as stiffly and properly as he could. He could already feel that he would have a somewhat strenuous, complicated relationship with the young man, whom he already disliked for his thievery.

"We are traveling to my estate to stock up on supplies and perhaps do a little research before we begin our journey to the west" said Braus matter-of-factly, drawing his cloak around him as he trudged onwards through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

"After we pass in your place, Braus, I'd like to visit one I could call 'mine'. Don't worry about gold or too much provisions. I have a few places we can stock." Érberus spoke without turning.

Leo was closer to Braus and Raoul, while Érberus, assuming his usual quiet and distant mood, was walking a few steps in front of the group, walking through the snow with no difficulty. Leo was still getting used to the temperature, after the cold bath in the inn's room. "Oh, I see a prejudiced eye on you, young Braus. You see, I lived among the elite a long time ago... until I found myself in very hard circumstances. Degraded, I must say..." Despite his words, the liannon wasn't showing any signs of suffering or preocupation"

"I'm a thief too, if necessary. And many other questionable things. This taught me a lot about humility, but also, ironically, a lot about self-regard. I'm a lot more worthy in my new condition than my old self, noble, prissy, finicky and a little hypocrite. I'm sure we can surprise you in better ways than you expect." The old liannon gave the first heartfelt smile to the other, without that usual smirk trace.

"But let our friend present himself, and tell about his interesting skills, too."

Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 am

you insult me Braus, you seem to think that just because I am a thief I would steal from you… even when we are working for the same cause. How very offensive. I have more honor than that I assure you. I would’ve thought a noble such as yourself would have more class than to go about and make such assumptions” Raoul huffed, though in reality he was only messing with Braus. Raoul smiled as he looked to Leo “my friend Leo is quite correct, if there is anything the life of a thief teaches you it is humility… sometimes that lesson comes naturally, or one has to learn it the hard way. I learned it the hard way” Raoul stated, giving his lupine ears a small flick to show his point.

anyways, I am Raoul, the humble thief. No more and no less. I have been brought along on this journey because I do what I do very well and my hearing is quite exceptional. I am a good thief, not the best, but good enough to steal most anything Erberus would like me to steal…” Raoul trailed off for a moment, looking at Erberus. He knew there was something specific Erberus wanted him to take, he didn’t know what it was, but he knew there was something that Erberus wanted. Erberus would not have been so quick as to put some amount of trust in Raoul if he didn’t have something in mind that would require a very high caliber thief. Whatever it was, he figured the answer would be revealed in time and didn’t mention it,
it is wonderful to meet you Braus, I am sure we will get along quite well” Raoul lied, something he was quite good at.

Last edited by thoron67 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:36 am

Braus looked at Leo in surprise. The older Liannon was baring at least part of his life to Braus. Braus had indeed admired the old man and his courage as well as his gall to tell an obviously prejudiced younger Liannon of something he had done in the past, so perhaps thievery wasn't so bad after all, if it was necessary. Yet he couldn't help but feel skeptical of the older Liannon's claims.

"Surely, old man you jest?" asked Braus. Leo only gave him that heartfelt smile that somehow warmed Braus' hardened heart. "Perhaps I did speak out of line. Perhaps I shall give this...thief a chance to prove himself."

"One can never be too careful, Raoul, I trust that you know that more than I do" said Erberus, trying his best to sound cordial. What Raoul then said surprised him and he raised an eyebrow at Erberus "You've not yet told him?"

He turned to Raoul once more and said "Don't be so confident. The price of failure is probably worse than death."
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 am

Leo had all sorts of expressions starting with a smile; with a slight curl at the corner of the lips and raised eyebrows, that gentle face became ironic, but still not mannered. "I know I'm a natural jester, but I can be sincere. Unpleasantly sincere many times, and detestably, sometimes. But I won't bore you with the long story of my life. Yet. But if you youngsters don't behave, I'll chasten you with terrible stories of my dramatic past." At the end of his talking, the smile was already beyond the mannerism.

Érberus heard the last question coming from Braus and answered him, without looking back. "I believe I didn't mention the item we were looking for, Raoul, although I believe it's nature wouldn't matter much to you when you agreed to work with us. Your assumptions are right: we need an item that can fight the power of the Ayalla, and this item might be protected. Even without a proper guardian, it can be hidden and we need to steal it before one of Winter minions do the same."

The young man's voice was clear, despite the gelid wind that assaulted the group. "As you mentioned, Braus, this is truth. You can abort this mission, and the sooner, the better for your later safety. As we get closer to our destination, and we gather more knowledge about Winter, the more interesting you become to it's own plans. And if you fall to Winter hands, hou will beg for death for a terribly long time."

Even without turning his head, it was possible to guess the intensity on Érberus eyes. "But if you abort this mission and tell anyone about anything we discuss, I assure that, even being nothing compared to Winter's powers, I'm powerful enough to make you regret forever."

Finished the dreary threat, Leo, alwayas Leo, rolled his eyes, and glanced with sympathy to the young man's back. He approached, and catched one tiny leaf on Érberus short hair. He was always the brave - or foolish - one to touch the lion's mane. But even the talkative Liannon remained quiet.

The first part of the journey started, the group heading to Braus place.

The group made it to Braus place in the shortest time possible, helped by the weather. They faced only a short snowfall, and the road was still rather preserved, being an interesting commercial route. The group, while strange in it's components, was nothing very interesting for robbers in this part of the civilized lands, where much richer and auspicious carriages criss-crossed the roads. The story would be considerably different as they continued heading west, crossing lands much poorer and explored by the biggest capital.

"Could you lead us to your place, young Braus?" Leo asked, passing his eyes through the area around them.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 am

For the first time, despite having seen Ereberus' previous manifestation of his powers, Braus felt some deep-seated fear of the man. The way the threat rolled off of his tongue without so much as a quaver or a hint of hesitation in his voice told him that the young man that rode in front of him, was a force to be reckoned with indeed. He made a note to himself to not push Erberus too much.

Braus looked around, getting his bearings, they were nearing the estate. Unfortunately, he didn't think he had told the group that it was pretty secluded, mostly to guard from wandering strangers. He was scanning the trees alongside the road for the telltale break in the woods that would signal to him that they had to go into the forest then and there when Leo asked him to lead them on to the property. He was unsure whether it was just coincidence or if the older Liannon had read something in his actions, but he turned to Leo and said "Yes, I can. Although it's a ways away and the road does not lead to anywhere near it."

With that, Braus directed his steed through the trees. "We are about half an hour away from the estate grounds, but the trail is pretty confusing. Just follow me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)   Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ëthan: The Ayalla War (IC)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3