The Planes of Shah'Haien

Welcome to the Planes of Shah'Haien forum. Here, you can RP anything as long as it is within the multiverse of The Planes of Shah'Haien series

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To all RP-ers out there who are currently online. Please proceed to the Chatbox at the top of the forum index. Please and Thank you. To Log-in to the chatbox, press log-in at the upper right corner. Once again, thank you.
There are two new roleplays up and running. Namely, The Spark and World of Sylfe: The New Age
Current Active Roleplays

The time of the Dark One has passed, ended by the heroism of Raducan, now renowned as both damnor and savior of this new age. However, there is a new threat looming over Sylfe. The Dark One left his taint on the lifestream, the magical force that connects all living things and blankets the entirety of Sylfe.

The lattice has fallen into the hands of the deranged sorceror Merun Al'Caar, who believes he is a God. Using this absolute power over the inhabitants of Sylfe, he has solidified humanity's dominance over the races of the Old Age. Under the misguidance of his "Triune Church," mankind and a few converts from elder races are converting the lands into what they see as "paradise" while paving the way for Merun's transcension of his human body.

In the sky, the Grim Moon looms over the lands, a sign of the Convergence, a sign of the coming end of times. Just what role the denizens of Sylfe will play in this coming end is yet unclear.
In the ravaged world of Ehvin, an ancient malevolence is once again stirring. The Maelstrom, an unnatural storm born from warring energies left behind by Ehvin's cataclysmic past is beginning to make itself manifest again. In the shadow of Ehvin's rifts, the Epimandu, vile creatures with even viler intentions are beginning to rouse from their sleep.

The Reven are growing restless and they are putting out the call for even more Spark bearers, creatures born with a natural affinity for magic. The Reven are beings of great power, but this power came at a price, they could not leave the rifts unless they found their bonded partners who can only be individuals carrying sparks. These Reven are the polar opposite of the Epimandu, they are as much a cause for the Maelstrom as they are a solution for it.

The Grim Moon also casts its shadow over Ehvin and the Convergence is doing nothing to aid in the quelling of the unnatural tempest. The tides are changing and chaos is on the horizon.
Ëthan was once a land of divine beauty, where the cycle of nature was gracefully long, and each season could take more than two decades. Ruled by the Ayalla, special beings chosen among the mortals, the harmony of this seasons lasted through millenia, and could run forever... if it wasn't the sin of selfishness. The fear of death, the eminence of oblivion, can be too much, even for the divine entities. This is the dark point, when even the best intentions, dreams and feelings, can be corrupted. Even the power of love...

After centuries under the power of an endless Winter, mortals are reuniting to fight back the tyranny; a strugle between eternity and mortality. Could they cultivate generosity enough to fight the egotism, or are they just trying to fulfill their own desire? Who is the new avatar of order...or chaos?

This is a roleplay by Kyrion. Visit the OOC at: Ëthan: The Ayalla War

The Spark - IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

The Spark - IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 am

Zana walked closer to Syruin, and eerie calm coming over her as she stepped forward. she gently placed a hand on the side of his face, her elven hand becoming draconian as scales covered it and talons grew from her fingers. she ran her hand down his face, he talons just barely touching his skin, and leaving no marks or cuts. "Syruin... honestly what did you, a weak and unarmed elf, expect to accomplish by jumping at me?" she paused, using her razor sharp talons to trim a bit of hair off the outer edge of Syruin's eyebrow, just to show how sharp they were. "i could have easily slapped you to the side, or even dug my claws into your forehead and watch you spasm and die. we are dragons, magic far more powerful than yours flows through our veins and though our natural strength we could crush you like a grape. you are nothing but a arrogant rich boy that got really lucky." she growled, grabbing the silver collar with both hands and pulling it into two pieces that she threw to the floor.

"the collar was supposed to do nothing more than keep you from running away while i tried to teach you a moral lesson or two. i was going to try and help you to become a better person, a good person that could use a spark wisely and responsibly. now i see that there is nothing good in you and no matter what you will always be an arrogant snot!" she held up a single claw cut a thin gash across his cheek "i am done with you, i give up on you, and i am going to get rid of you myself" he hand returned to normal and she yanked Syruin out of Sellarie's grasp. she quickly and angrily dragged Syruin out of the prison, out of the castle's main hall, outside of the castle itself, and finally she threw him down at the edge of the woods.

"I hope you enjoy your miserable life. if the fates choose people like you to be spark bearers... then we are all doomed" she said, spitting on the ground as she turned and started walking away
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Sellarie's heart was still banging inside his chest when he followed Zana and the elf until outside the castle, where he waited a few feet behind. An alarm bell continued clinking in his head, and the dragon was frowning, pensive. This elf, while free, could cause terrible things; not because of his selfish nature, nor because his average powers, but for his many weaknesses and baneful potential. He was a perfect tool for chaos. Part of him knew it couldn't be any different.

His fingers rolled the delicate dark tuft in his hand, just a small amount of hair, plucked when he grasped the elf's neck. He dug a small hole on the dirty soil, burying the hair tied with one tiny feather from his wing and a perfectly common pebble, a rune carved in one side with his claw. He would repeat the proccess with all the hair he had, covering the area around the castle and it's gardens. This little spell would simply tell him if Syurin was close to the area again, and would probably last just for a few weeks or months.

The dragon didn't care if Syurin could see him or not, knowing that he had almost no chance to find all the places where he would hide the small amulets. "I'll be back in a few minutes." he talked serious to Zana, before taking off to continue his little task.
Back to top Go down
Malkuthe Highwind
Admin
Admin
Malkuthe Highwind

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 am

Syurin's body was sore from being dragged around like a sack of grain. The ground did little to calm the blood pounding in his ears, the searing heat that flowed through his veins. The nerve of the female dragon, dragging one of such high esteem, and even more now that he knew he had a spark, around like he was nothing but a rag.

And the gall of the blasted beast to maim his regal face! He felt the blood dripping down his chin from the gash on his cheek. It stung, and rage burned inside him, an intense loathing that permeated every fiber of his being. "The Gods damn you, filthy creature! What arrogance you have to lay even a single talon on my stature! You are nothing but a heathen, reviled creature in these lands!" He yelled in the direction of Zana.

"You are nothing but wretched lizards grown to disproportionate size! And you even have the nerve to injure me? Do you not fear the wrath of one such as me? A bearer of a spark?" He kept yelling at the top of his lungs, his rage fuelling the fire of his voice. "Your pathetic, natural magic and strength will be no match to mine when I awaken my true potential! You and your kin and the rest of your wretched, twisted kind will bow to the flames of my vengeance lest you die a horrible death! I will make you and your beloved watch as I slay every single one of your despicable lineage!"

"This I swear by the blood of my mother that your kin spilled!" he screamed, the anger reaching a pinnacle. He felt a tug in his being and he let it loose. A patch of ground near the castle's entrance erupted in a shower of fire and shards of rock. "This transgression will not be forgotten, filthy animals."

Syurin turned around and walked away, determined to wreak his terrible vengeance on the dragons.
Back to top Go down
https://shahhaien.aforumfree.com
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Zana continued walking, ignoring all of Syruin's comments. She already felt a thousands times better, having discarded the weight of Syruin's from her shoulders. Even the explosion of dirt from Syruin's unconcentrated rage didn't disturb her, she was simply in too good a mood now... Of course, no matter how good a mood she was in, was it going to stop her from slapping syruin with a witty remark and a nice trick? Of course not.

"Syruin!!" she called, turning around for a moment "you seem to have mistaken me as someone who cares about the filth that dribbles from your mouth, none the less I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you. I wish for you to know you are a disappointment to your family, your race, and your gender. If these lands are in your hands, we are all doomed." she called to him, snapping her fingers as she turned away. Following her comments, all the low lying branches and vines near Syruin would begin to whip him and drive him deeper into the forest, and away from the castle.

Zana smiled to herself, still feeling good. Today her and her loving mate would finally have some peace and quiet. They could spend the day fixing up the castle... And the night... Zana blushed at the thought
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:08 am

Syurin took nearly an hour to surround all the castle area with his little amulets, including two he just launched with all his strenght to different parts of the lake nearby. When done, he returned to the castle, feeling slightly better.

"We can work on our home now, dear.' He said to Zana, when inside the castle again. "We can put runes and spells in the inner parts of the rocks and blocks, so no one can see or destroy them, ensuring our defenses." He flexed his wings, making a rustling sound, looking to all the hard work they still had to do. Sometimes, Syurin was just a boring and too mental dragon. "Starting with the most important parts, like the living rooms and bedrooms... it could take a few days..." he muttered to himself.

He turned and looked to Zana, stopping. We was always so worried, he nearly had the chance to really see her during the last hours. He sighed and smiled. "You look shiny. Getting this elf out of our way really did wonders. You look wonderful." He approached again.
Back to top Go down
thoron67
Astrailun
Astrailun
thoron67

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 am

Zana shifted back into dragon form as she walked back to the castle, enjoying the feeling of being in her true form. She stretched her angelic wings, the white wings casting a large shadow upon the earth at her feet. She glanced at her wings, noticing flecks of dirt amidst the once clean white feathers; she could do with a nice long bath this afternoon… as she was thinking about this Sellarie arrived at her side and started talking about making repairs on the castle.

Zana nodded and smiled “all of that sounds quite nice, it will be good to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet so we can work. This place is lovely, but it needs a lot of work. Even with our magic it will still take sometime to finish” she agreed, then blushed a bit at her mate’s compliment “thank you, I do feel much better with him out of my mind. Much more at ease, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders” she hummed as she walked onward down the castle’s main hall.

“of course, now that we do have privacy, after we spend all day working… we can spend all night enjoying some quality time together” Zana hummed, hair tail’s paintbrush like tip caressing the underside of Sellarie’s chin, trying to make sure he took the hint.
Back to top Go down
Kyrion
Creator/Creatrix
Creator/Creatrix
Kyrion

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 am

Luckily for Sellarie, his scales were too thick to make him blush, except for the inner part of his ears, but he hoped that Zana wound't notice such little detail. "This day will be a long one as I wait for tonight." He nuzzled Zana, kindly.

He proposed his plans on finishing the castle. "I think we can gather all the materials in one place, and see how much we have, and how much we need. I can get more stones to finish the walls, and strong wood from some trees, enhanced by fire and spells. Only the necessary, of course. I'm not a skilled mason, but I'm assured by some magic." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark - IC   The Spark - IC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark - IC
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6